Archive for the ‘Banquet’ Category
Thursday, November 16th, 2017
Article source: Brengues Le Pavec architectes
The binomial constitution is a recurrence in the foundation of an architecture firm. We might think it is almost obvious. The reason? A need for complicity? It seems that the union is strength. But the alchemy of an association is only possible if there is a same sensitivity and architectural ideology. The association is always a compromise and conciliation history. When it works, a look at four eyes focused on the projects is available to customers. Point significant that some perceive easily. For their part, they did not ask. No commercial strategy, no impact study, or marketing project.
Image Courtesy © RBrengues photos
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Aedas-design Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II) sits in a prime area on the Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, in close proximity to the Lotus Bridge that links to Cotai, Macau. Overlooking some of the largest casino resorts across the river, the development is set to be an integrated cultural tourism-oriented complex with two high-rise Grade-A office towers and a series of retail, banquet, entertainment and leisure venues.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II)
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Client: MCC International Investment Development Co., Ltd.
- Directors: Andy Wen and Keith Griffiths
- Gross Floor Area: 486,257 sq m
- Completion Year: 2019
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: NOMADE Architects
NOMADE architects recently delivered the project for rehabilitation and extension of the “Hippodrome de la Baie racecourse in Yffiniac”, a few kilometers from the downtown Saint-Brieuc, in Brittany. NOMADE architects developed a unique context-sensitive yet singular design to renovate this structure, establishing a dynamic dialogue between the old and the new.
Image Courtesy © Patrick Miara
- Architects: NOMADE Architects
- Project: Hippodrome de la Baie
- Location: Yffiniac, France
- Photography: Patrick Miara
- Contract management: Saint-Brieuc Conurbation / Saint-BrieucAgglomération
- Competition: 2012
- Delivery: 2015
- Duration of the operation: 14 months
- Consultancy: Basic contract management on behalf of the public authority + diagnostic
- Net internal surface area / net useful area: 1 095 m² 912 m²
- Total cost of the building work: 3,08 M € HT
- Partners: BETEREM ingénierie
- Performance rating: LABEL BBC, RT 2012
Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
Article source: Handel Architects LLP
Located in Abu Dhabi’s new Al Maryah Island financial district between the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange and the Cleveland Clinic, Rosewood Abu Dhabi is a new 1,099,000 sq. ft. (102,000 m²) luxury, mixed-use development. The complex includes a five-star 189-room Rosewood hotel, 131 serviced apartments, banquet facilities, meeting facilities, spa, fitness center, retail space, restaurants, and parking.
Image Courtesy © Lester Ali
- Architects: Handel Architects LLP
- Project: Rosewood Abu Dhabi
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Photography: Lester Ali, Don Riddle, Gerry O’Leary
- Completion Date: October 2013
- Lead Design Firm: Handel Architects
- Lead Designer: Glenn Rescalvo, AIA, Partner
- Size: 1,099,000 sq. ft. (102,000 m²)
- Software used: Autocad.
Thursday, May 30th, 2013
Article source: One Landscape Design
Located in the outskirts of Chennai, Confluence is a unique project in its scale and aspiration. Conceived as a resort destination and planned around a large central open lawn it is an oasis in its feel.
Image Courtesy One Landscape Design