Archive for the ‘Castle’ Category
Wednesday, February 24th, 2016
Article source: MESURA Studio
The Peratallada Castle, a heritage building dated from the X century a.C., is where we find this fabulous and unique garden of a private villa. A magic refuge place, in the heard of a village that preserve a clear vestige of it’s medieval past in every street.
Image Courtesy © Salva Lopez
- Architects: MESURA Studio
- Project: Peratallada Castle
- Location: Plaza del Castillo, Peratallada, Catalonia, Spain
- Photography: Salva Lopez
- Owner: Robert Ferrer-Cajigal
- Collaborator: Dr.Joan Albert Adell
- Constructor: Burgos Gasull
- Year: November 22, 2015
Tuesday, December 8th, 2015
Article source: BCQ arquitectura barcelona
The restoration and recovery inside the Castle of Calafell were carried out years ago. Later, however, excavations were conducted in its extramural environment in which the remains of human activities of great interest: burials, food storage, remnants of older buildings, remains of the passage of vehicles… were found.
Image Courtesy © BCQ arquitectura barcelona
- Architects: BCQ arquitectura barcelona
- Project: ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK CASTLE OF CALAFELL
- Location: Tarragona, Spain
- Architects Authors: Toni Casamor, David Baena, Manel Peribáñez, Maria Taltavull,
- Architects team: Jordi Sánchez, Mika Iitomi (Landscaping), Vasco Mourão, Volker Schultz, Johanna Schweer, Jesús Caleb Treviño, Cassandre Lemarcis
- Technical Architect: Forteza Carbonell Associats, Maurici Díaz
- Structural Calculations: Eskubi-Turró Arquitectes, Jordi Granada, Arch.
- M&E Engineering: AIA Instal·lacions Arquitectòniques, Technical Department of Calafell Town Council
- Museum exhibit design: Dr. Joan Santacana (DIDPATRI-UB), Miriam Bernabé
- Client: Calafell Town Council
- Contractor: VIOPISA / AMC5 (more…)
Thursday, October 8th, 2015
Article source: Real Engineering d.o.o.
RENOVATION OF HISTORIC, monumental protected building, is always difficult architectural task. ABOVE ALL, SUCH, that in space has traditionally been a so-called “LANDMARK”. LOCATION of marking and location of orientation.
Image Courtesy © Real Engineering d.o.o.
- Architects: Real Engineering d.o.o., ROK Klanjšček, u.d.i.a. architect
- Project: CASTLE “GREDIC”
- Location: Brda, Slovenia
Tuesday, January 15th, 2013
Article source: Studio Zermani e Associati
The project involves the renovation of existing parts on the east and north sides of the Castle and the reconstruction of demolished parts, particularly the west and the south sides and the reconstruction of the tower in the main front on the square that, in historical time, has taken different form and size.
Image Courtesy Mauro Davoli
- Architects: Studio Zermani e Associati
- Project: The Renovation and Reconstruction of the Castle of Novara
- Location: Novara, Italy
- Year: 2007 – 2012
- Photographs: Mauro Davoli