Archive for the ‘Commercial Building’ Category
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Article source: Form4 Architecture
Form4 Architecture designed Urban Frames, a LEED Gold-aimed, Silicon Valley residential and office space, to instill a distinct character in an area globally known as the epicenter of the tech industry. Intended to benefit both on-site users and the surrounding community with a visually appealing and sustainable design, this mixed-use architectural ensemble invites pedestrians and tenants alike to gather, share, retreat, entertain, and work.
Image Courtesy © Form4 Architecture
- Architects: Form4 Architecture
- Project: Urban Frames
- Location: Palo Alto, California, USA
- Size: 1.3-acre site; two buildings; 85,000 square feet (30,000 square feet of residential space and 55,000 square feet of commercial space)
- General Contractor: Devcon Construction
- Landscape Architect: Studio Five Design
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: OMA
The proposal for the 90 square meter Repossi flagship on Place Vendome divides the store into three distinct spaces – contextually referred to as street, gallery and salon. Based on the idea that the collection of jewelry will be experienced and purchased at three different speeds – fast, slow, very slow – each floor responds to the different paces of shopping.
The ground floor is the most public space. It works as an extension of the street providing a quick experience of the store. The first floor is a gallery, the level where the entire Repossi collection is exhibited. The basement is a salon. The most intimate space of the boutique, it allows customized service for clients and patient exploration of special pieces.
Image Courtesy © Cyrille Weiner
- Architects: OMA
- Project: Repossi Place Vendome
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Cyrille Weiner
- Client: Repossi
- Partner: Ippolito Pestellini Laparelli
- Team: Antonio Barone, Paul Cornet, Leonardos Katsaros, Francesca Lantieri, Kate Lee, Francesco Moncada, Silvia Sandor
- Local Architect: DATA Architectes
- Structure engineer: Batiserf
- MEP engineer: BET Louis Choulet
- Wall displays and mechanical displays: Goppion
- Standing displays: Sice-Previt
- Mirror design: Sabine Marcelis Studio
- Year: 2014, concept, 2016 built
- Status: Completed
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: saiz+renduelesARQUITECTOS
This residential building makes the most of a tiny space that enjoys a privileged location on a chamfered sidewalk street corner.
The public space takes the lead. The strong volumen of the building steps back on the corner to emphasize the main access.
Image Courtesy © Eugeni Pons
- Architects: saiz+renduelesARQUITECTOS
- Project:Cervantes Building
- Location: Zaragoza, Spain
- Photography: Eugeni Pons
- Promoter / Client: Cervantes 19 S.L.
- Constructor: Inviasa
- Budget: 574,929.42 €
- Area: 807.12 m² (above ground) and 601,17 m² (below ground)
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Article source: RKTB Architects, P.C.
This new six-story office building in Manhattan’s historic SoHo Cast Iron District interprets the rhythms and proportions established by surrounding landmark buildings while providing efficient, modern, mixed-use commercial and office space plus a top-floor penthouse within its more than 37,000 allowable square feet.
Image Courtesy © Albert Vecerka of ESTO
- Architects: RKTB Architects, P.C.
- Project: 433 Broadway
- Location: New York, U.S.A
- Photography: Albert Vecerka of ESTO
Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
“POLY Central Park Sales Center is located in the north of Yangjiang City, Guangdong Province near Gongqing Lake and Changqi Mountain with an extremely rich resource of natural landscape.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
Article source: 10 Design
10 DESIGN’s (10) latest competition win is the 53,000 sqm Zhuhai High Technology District Commercial Hub in the district of East Zhuhai, China. The client, Huafa Group, proposed a brief for a development that provides rich and dynamic social, professional, and personal experience for entrepreneurs and employees who can live and work within a SOHO (small office/home office) environment. This typology of commercial development is to greatly enhance the social and economic benefits for the high tech start-ups intended to invest in this new district.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 Design
- Project: High Technology District Commercial Hub
- Location: East Zhuhai, China
- DESIGN TEAM:
- Design Partner: Ted Givens
- Partner: Miriam Au Yeung
- Design Team: Adam Wang, Frisly Colop Morales, Wang Yang, Xuan He
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Article source: JD Architects
JD Architects (JDA) has recently completed its ambitious redevelopment of Cinque Ports Street, the 1,050 sq. m. former Central Garage site in Rye. Derelict for fourteen years, these buildings have been given a new lease of life with a striking, angular wooden façade made from Kebony. With its clever design and sustainable focus, Cinque Ports Street was announced as a winner at this year’s RIBA Regional South East Award.
Image Courtesy © Oliver Perrott
- Architects: JD Architects
- Project: Rye’s maritime history fused with contemporary design
- Location: East Sussex, England, UK
- Photography: Oliver Perrott
Thursday, June 2nd, 2016
Article source: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
This project is located in Hamedan, one of Iranian historical cities. Hamedan has active urban space which is characterized by squares and an important north-south urban axis which connects them together. This axis cross the site from the western side.
Image Courtesy © Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Architects: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Project: Termeh Office-Commercial Building
- Location: Hamedan, Iran
- Area: 600 sqm
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
Article source: Metalik d.o.o.
Production, transportation, and installation of best quality continuous glass façade, steel substructures, thermal insulation panels, thermal insulation glass, aluminium windows, aluminium doors, and sensor doors.
A.C. Betanija, a building from the range of services of the company Metalik d.o.o.
Image Courtesy © Metalik d.o.o.
- Architects: Metalik d.o.o.
- Project: A.C. Betanija
- Location: Kanton Sarajevo
- Year: 2013
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Article source: Barbaritobancel architectes
Haute Couture and Architecture can meet around these values. From this combination, a duality emerges.
The Haute-Couture is linked to fashion, the ephemeral, and constantly needs to renew itself.
Architecture transcends fashions and its image needs to outlive time that goes by and continue to represent de Dior spirit in a lasting manner.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Chemollo
- Architects: Barbaritobancel architectes
- Project: Dior Miami Façade
- Location: 162 NE 39th St , Miami, FL 33137, USA
- Photography: Alessandra Chemollo
- Date of completion: 17th March 2016