Archive for the ‘Commercial Building’ Category
Friday, March 9th, 2018
Article source: Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter
A unanimous jury granted the project «Nordic Light» winner of the invited planning and architecture competition for the design proposal of «Fjordporten Oslo S»
The winning team behind the project «Nordic Light» consists of Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter AS
in collaboration with C.F Møller Arkitekter
Bollinger + Grohmann Ingenieure,
Baugrundinstitut Franke-Meißner und Partner, GMBH and Transsolar Climate Engineering
Image Courtesy © Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter
Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Article source: MVRDV
Silhouette is a 52,000m2 complex that will consist of luxury apartments, a sports centre, flexible workspaces, an event space and a sky deck. The top floors accommodate apartments in a variety of configurations and sizes with the largest located on the corners providing panoramic views in every direction. Underground programs include a supermarket and both commercial and residential parking. A modular system allows for diversifying the building’s shape and interior typologies whilst at the same time, this provides both compact and spacious apartments. The volume of the building is sculpted and diversified to create distinctive entrances and a sloping roofscape that strengthens the views of the city. Sculptural cuts on the top and bottom of the facade are carved out according to the function that needs to take place, or certain quality that needs to be provided within the space inside.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Silhouette
- Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
- Client: GK Osnova
- Design MVRDV: Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Frans de Witte, Fedor Bron with Mick van Gemert, Elija Kozak Daniele Zonta, Fouad Addou and Iker Perez
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Davide Calabro, Pavlos Ventouris and Tomaso Maschietti
- Management Coordination: Interstroy – Aleksey Polischuk, Ekaterina Abramovich, Arseniy Zubuga, Svetlana Babloeva and Igor Belyaev
- Year: 2017+
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Vauxhall Cross Island
Vauxhall Cross Island site is located adjacent to Vauxhall Underground station and is bounded by Parry Street (to the south), Bondway (to the east) and Wandsworth Road / Albert Embankment (to the west and north).
The Island lies in a central and important location, adjacent to existing transport links at the gateway to Vauxhall from the north. The site is within the Vauxhall/Nine Elms/Battersea Opportunity Area, identified in the London Plan as having the potential to accommodate high-density development to provide substantial numbers of new jobs and homes.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Vauxhall Cross Island
- Location: London, England
- Landscape Architects: Townshend Landscape Architects
- Site Owner and Developer: VCI Property Holding Limited
- Development Manager: Great Marlborough Estates
- Development Consultant: Dais
- Engineering: Buro Happold
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: ETHNOS
This project is on display at the Center-gai, located at the intersection of Inokashira-street and the Yumeji-street. The surroundings bristle with commercial buildings holding signboards. Our proposal is to visualize every floor as a volume in which through its full glazing façade, pedestrians can per-ceive the inner-life from the street. In this way, they recognize the building not from the signage but from the volume of the building. We produce diversity from maximizing the rental spaces through commanding the sky factor. External shaft equipment allows 100% rentable floor area ratio to pre-serve economic efficiency, and we developed a sash less, insulated glazing, fire preventing, steel curtain wall on the surface to mimic the appearance of glass in each floor as layers.
Image Courtesy © Naçasa & partners, Imada photo service and Hata Taku
- Architects: ETHNOS
- Project: HULIC & New SHIBUYA
- Location: Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Naçasa & partners, Imada photo service and Hata Taku
- Lead Architects: Tatehito Sakruai
- Client: Hulic co.,ltd.
- Gross Built Area: (square meters or square foot): 2121.19 m2
- Completion Year: 2017
Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Article source: CAPD
Ishiuchi Penon is a complex commercial facility that revolves around eating, living and learning about food, beauty, interior and other lifestyle-related shops, pop-up shops, events, classrooms, and other creative abilities that nurture the senses and enrich their minds.
Image Courtesy © Kazunori Nomura
- Architects: CAPD (Kazuo Monnai, Hirokazu Ohara, Dai Tsunenobu, Kazuya Masui)
- Project: Ishiuchi Pennon
- Location: Itsukaichicho Ishiuchi, Saeki-ku Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
- Photography: Kazunori Nomura
- Construction: iwaki
- Structural design: Hidetaka Nakahara(Q & Architecture）
- Garden build: WA-SO Co.,Ltd.
Monday, February 19th, 2018
Article source: Arno Matis Architecture
A once forgotten site sitting adjacent a new underground rapid transit line, this project sits on the southern gateway of Vancouver’s grand Cambie boulevard.
Designed to capture the vortex energy of the neighbouring bridgehead, building vocabulary is sweeping and spiraled to capture this energy created by the adjacent bridge ramps. Edges are curved and fragmented to evoke the idea of movement, as if the energy of the street itself is pealing the surfaces of the building apart. The building turns its corners in prow-like forms that track sun-angles and provide passive horizontal and vertical sun-shading.
Image Courtesy © Michael Elkan
- Architects: Arno Matis Architecture
- Project: 2211 Cambie – South Creek Landing
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Photography: Michael Elkan, Ed White
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino
- Lead Architects: Arno Matis
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 28,000 sq ft (2,602 sq m)
- Completion Year: 2014
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Article source: v2com
SIRI is a renovation project of commercial building. It is used as a house and a third sister’s jewelry office. In order to serve the big family with 4 members, brothers and sisters, and the future family members, a large utility space is necessary. The site is two identical commercial buildings with narrowing inside. The design must utilize the space to give every family member a compact private area comprising of rest area, pantry, bedrooms as well as a living room with light well.
Image Courtesy © Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: IDIN Architects
- Project: Siri House
- Location: Suriyawong, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Spaceshift Studio
- Client: Suree Sirivatjanangkun
- Architect in Charge: Jeravej Hongsakul, Wichan Kongnok, Thawin Harnboonseth
- Interior Architect: Jureerat Korvanichakul, Sarin Rangsikanbhum
- Structural Engineer: Pakanut Siriprasopsothorn
- Area: 800 sq. m
- Project Completion: 2015
Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018
Article source: MAD Architects
As a recent realization of the concept “Shanshui City,” “Chaoyang Park Plaza”has begun construction. It marks another milestone in one of the practices of MAD’s design theory. This project pushes the boundary of the urbanization process in modern cosmopolitan life by creating a dialogue between artificial scenery and natural landscapes.
Image Courtesy © MAD Architects
- Architects: MAD Architects
- Project: Chaoyang Park Plaza
- Location: Beijing, China
- Directors in Charge: Ma Yansong, Dang Qun, Yosuke Hayano
- Client: Junhao Real Estate Beijing Jingfa Properties Co., Limited.
- Core Design Team: Zhao Wei, Kin Li, Liu Huiying, Lin Guomin, Bennet Hu Po-Kang, Julian Sattler, Nathan Kiatkulpiboone, Li Guangchong, Fu Changrui, Yang Jie, Zhu Jinglu, Younjin Park, Gustaaf Alfred Van Staveren
- Site Area: 30,763 sqm
- Building Area: Aboveground 128,177 sqm, Belowground 94,832 sqm
- Building Height: 120 m
Monday, December 18th, 2017
Article source: LAD
The “Supreme Sport Village” is a sports center located in Rome, in a suburb called Tor Sapienza, close to the eastern border of the city between Via Collatina and Via Prenestina.
The project is situated in the green spaces along Viale Giorgio Morandi and is placed in the center of the area, therefore the architectural volume works as a filter between the parking lot and the sports fields.
Image Courtesy © LAD
- Architects: LAD
- Project: Supreme Sport Village
- Location: VIALE GIORGIO MORANDI, ROME, ITALY
- Client: TOR SAPIENZA 2008 s.r.l
- Patners In Charge: FRANCESCO NAPOLITANO (ARCHITECTURE), SIMONE LANARO (INTERIOR DESIGN)
- Design Team: MICHELANGELO SABUZI GIULIANI, MARIA CARLA LINI, MARCELLO AMALFITANO
- Design: 2009
- Building: 2016
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
Article source: monovolume architecture + design
New head office of the project company Eriagstraße is located in the industrial area south of Ingolstadt at a strategically important crossing point, opposite the football stadium.
Image Courtesy © monovolume architecture + design
- Architects: monovolume architecture + design
- Project: Probat
- Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Client: Projektgesellschaft Eriagstraße
- Realisation: 2013