Article source: PRISM DESIGN
ABC Cooking Studio is a place where people come to cook an array of foods, including baking breads and cakes.
Unlike other cooking schools, ABC Cooking Studio promotes a more casual and friendly environment where people can enjoy while learning how to cook delicious and sophisticated food.
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN (TOMOHIRO KATSUKI, MASANORI KOBAYASHI, REIJI KOBAYASHI)
- Project: ABC COOKING STUDIO
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Studio W – Wataru Ishida
- Total floor area: 160 square
- Design period: Apr.2013 – Jan.2014
- Construction period: Jun.2014 – Apr.2014
- CLIENT: ABC COOKING STUDIO
- Old Plaster
- Clear mirror
- Slate Tile