Archive for the ‘Corporate Center’ Category
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Fischer Architekten AG
The additively organised operational procedures of Switzerland’s largest garage operation are reflected in the building’s elongated structure. It seamlessly integrates itself into the broader context of the resident \”Empa – Materials Science and Technology\” research institute and its large-scale structures – a first step towards the further densification of the Giessen site. In addition, the new building serves as a noise barrier for residential buildings on the southern side against the busy Überlandstrasse.
Image Courtesy © Fischer Architekten AG
Saturday, April 11th, 2015
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
The urban renewal triggered by the first phase of the Antara mixed-use development (2006) was one of the single most significant actions in the north-west of Mexico City. It elicited a new urban order that completely changed the profile of the area, increasing the real estate value, promoting densification and attracting capital investment. Maintaining this same outlook, Antara proceeded to develop the second phase of its master plan, divided into two stages: (1) Antara Corporate Building I and (2) Antara Corporate Building II. These adjacent buildings are located on the north-western side of the complex.
Image Courtesy © Paul Rivera
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: Antara I Corporate Building
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Paul Rivera
- President: Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader: Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Project Leader: Jorge Isaías Guerrero
- Construction Area:
- Fase 2.1: 85,780 m2,
- Fase 2.2: 72,000 m2
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
Article source: Design Atelier
The Plastics Application Development Center – PADC, is the Center for Excellence in Indian Oil Corporation’s research development thrust in Plastics Technologies. The Laboratory building is designed to take on an Iconic position in the refinery complex, signifying the focus on research and the Future. The Center is intended to significantly improve on Building performance through the sustainable and conservative use of energy and other resources.
Image Courtesy © Design Atelier
- Architects: Design Atelier
- Project: PADC ( Product Applications Development Center) for IndianOil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Location: Panipat, Haryana, India
- Size: 40,000 sq.ft
- Owner: Indian Oil Corporation
- HVAC Consultants: Creative Services Consultants (Samir Paul)
- Structural Consultants: Charan Bhandari Consultants
- Contractor: HS Oberoi Builders
Friday, March 29th, 2013
Article source: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
The project for the new corporate offices of Siemens in Polanco was done by Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos. One of the main objectives of the project was to obtain the LEED Gold certification and for this reason all the elements considered for the development of the project were selected with the adequate characteristics to achieve this goal.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Hiriart
- Architects: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
- Project: Siemens Corporate Headquarters
- Location: México D.F.
- Photography: Pedro Hiriart
- Year: 2012
- Typology: Corporative
- Interior design: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
- Author: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos,Juan Pablo Serrano Orozco, Rafael Monjaraz Fuentes
- Contributors:Martín González Montaugut,Cristelle García Sabatier, Daniela Ruiz Contreras
- Surface action: 17,500m2
- Ground floor:5,000m2
- Third Level: 5,000m2
- Second Level: 5,000m2
- First Level: 2,500m2
- Client: Siemens
- Construction: GIA Interiors
- Construction system: False floor, block walls and / or drywall, ceiling apparent
- Contractors: General contractor GIA Interiors
- Providers: Light + Form, Office Solution, Ypasa, Emsa Carpentry, IDITSA, NGL Carpentry, Access in Crystal
- Materials: False floor, modular carpet “lees carpets”, granite “seaflower”, vinyl zoclo “johnsonite”, modular coustic ceiling “techstyle” and “techstyle canvas”, ceiling V-100, block walls, drywall, glass, “glass films”, ecological paint for walls, blinds, as carpentry.
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: Leo A Daly
SAC Federal Credit Union, Nebraska’s largest credit union, selected international architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY to provide design and engineering services for its new corporate headquarters campus in Papillion, Neb. LEO A DALY also provided site selection, programming and master planning services for the project over the past year.
SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Architects: Leo A Daly
- Project: SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Location: Papillion, Nebraska
- Software used: All architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings were produced in Autodesk Revit. Civil engineering documents were done in AutoCAD Civil 3D. 3Dimensional design models were a combination of Google Sketchup 8 and 3Ds Max 2012.
Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
Article source: assmblageSTUDIO
A new generation has energized our downtown. A communal atmosphere of open collaboration and interaction has replaced the typical open cubicle office. The desire to be all consumed and surrounded by likeminded organizations with a rekindled attitude towards downtown. This spirit is captured in the project by combining a café, lounge, residential and open bay modular office spaces. A 14 bay complex designed for inter-collaboration among the tenants.
- Architects: assmblageSTUDIO
- Project: Qlab
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Project Type: Office
- Size: 14,000 sf.
- Materials: Board Form Concrete, Perforated Sheet Metal, Rusted Steel, Plaster
- Completion Date: Unbuilt
- Design team: Eric Strain – Principal, Drew Gregory, Blaine Verlanic, Torrey Tracy, Rhett Noseck
Friday, May 18th, 2012
Article source: Htdstudio Designoffice
A Landmark building near Tarjish Square.
Isolation of floor units anticipate future seismic activity. Staggered juxtaposition maximizes views, and creates various ‘green shelves’ for rain capture, irrigation, and shading during summer months. These green shelves accommodate lush, climbing vines and vegetation for sound absorption and passive temperature control. Cast glass discs are embedded at the ground floor and parking slabs for natural light and weight reduction.
- Architects: Htdstudio Designoffice
- Project: Benetton Headquarters
- Location: Tehran, Iran
- Client: Gruppo Benetton, SpA
- Total Floor Area: 128,359ft2 / 11,925m2
- Budget: Withheld
- Project Type: Corporate Office / Retail + Apartments
- Software used: Sketchup 6 Pro / AutoCad2006 / Photoshop CS5 / Illustrator CS5 / Acrobat 9
Friday, May 4th, 2012
Article source: gmp Architects
First prize in Aachen: the jury of the competition for the Corporate Center of the Trianel municipal utilities network has selected the submission by architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners (gmp) as the winning entry. The new building is located along a major road next to the Tivoli stadium. From 2013 on it is to be built in two phases, the first of which comprises 9,600 square metres of gross floor area and will accommodate 400 members of staff. In the second, optional phase the building can be extended by 4,800 square metres to accommodate a further 200 employees. The building’s sustainability concept merits a silver DGNB certificate. The gmp design team includes a DGNB-accredited auditor, who advises on the applicable criteria.
Outer Perspective (© V-Cube)
- Architect: gmp Architects – von Gerkan, Marg and Partners
- Name of Project: The Trianel GmbH Corporate Centre in Aachen
- Location: Aachen, Germany
- Competition: 2012 – 1st prize
- Design: Volkwin Marg with Marek Nowak
- Associated Partner: Christian Hoffmann
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012
Article source: Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes
The Pfizer Canada reconfiguration project makes a very clear statement. The architectural design focuses on promoting the corporate identity of the company located on the Trans-Canada Highway. The strategy is to use the building space in a transparent and expeditious manner through the prominence of glass in the structure in order to open the corporate headquarters to the world. To ensure a corporate image that is solidly embedded in the site, we worked around the idea of blister packs. This important feature of bio-pharmaceutical production is used as the visual key for the completion of the building facade, walls and furnishings.
Front View (Images Courtesy Stéphane Groleau (photos de projet) Laurence Labat (photos d’associés))
- Architect: Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes
- Name of Project: Pfizer Canada inc. Siège Social
- Location: Kirkland, Québec, Canada
- Client: Pfizer Canada inc.
- Project manager: Anik Shooner, architecte associée
- Photographer: Stéphane Groleau (photos de projet) Laurence Labat (photos d’associés)
Sunday, October 9th, 2011
Article source: Murphy/Jahn Architects
Sony center comprises seven mixed-use buildings organized around the central forum. Three of these buildings are corporate headquarters, each located at the corners of the site. Sony Europanzentral relates to the Tiergarten, the Duetsche Bonn headquarters tower forms a marker on the Potsdamnerplatz, and the headquarters for Sanofi anchors the Philharmonie corner.