Archive for the ‘Dental office’ Category
Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
Article source: OHLAB / oliver hernaiz architecture lab
This project for Emardental Clinic plays with the dialogue of two types of environments that reflect the values of the clinic.
On the one hand, the public area: waiting room, reception and transit areas. A warm, welcoming and winding space with an oak finish of soft tones and curved lines; a space that intuitively guides the patient into the circulation and accompanies him while waiting; a smooth and soft lighting filtered through wooden slats.
Image Courtesy © José Hevia
- Architects: OHLAB / oliver hernaiz architecture lab (Paloma Hernaiz and Jaime Oliver)
- Project: Emardental Clinic
- Location: Palma, Majorca, Spain
- Photography: José Hevia
- Client: Emardental
- OHLAB team: Paloma Hernaiz and Jaime Oliver with Rebeca Lavín, Joana Aguilera, Rosa Fuentes, Amalia Stavropoulou, Nicola Kozhuharov, Stela Dineva
- Project Management: Paloma Hernaiz, Jaime Oliver (architects), Jorge Ramón (quantity surveyor)
Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
Article source: Susanna Cots
In her new project, Sensory order, Susanna Cots breaks the taboos to create a space far from the conventional: a metaphor that goes from disorder to order through design, materials and a white and organic palette, the latter being the interior designer’s distinctive signature.
Minimally invasive design for a dental clinic
Interior designer Susanna Cots has been able to create an atmosphere of calm in a dental clinic by projecting a space in which the volumes, the sturdiness of solid wood and the unexpected presence of Nature in the form of vertical gardens, welcome patients to a world far from the traditional dentist.
Image Courtesy © Susanna Cots
- Architects: Susanna Cots
- Project: Sensory order
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Size: 200m2
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
Article source: Jaime Sepulcre Bernad
On a perfectly square diaphanous room -15 x 15 m- with four central pillars, the project proposes the structuring of the future clinic in three programmatic bands of very similar proportions:
The first band is the most public, which is accessed and basically contains the reception and a large waiting room. All this generous space of reception and waiting opens its views towards an outer square through the great circles that make up the facade. The reception, organized in a circular piece of furniture, becomes the centerpiece of this first space and from it is controlled its operation. After the reception, there is a small administration office and a small relaxation room.
Image Courtesy © David Frutos
- Architects: Jaime Sepulcre Bernad
- Project: DENTAL CLINIC DRA. CAMPOY
- Location: Murcia, España
- Photography: David Frutos
- Client: Dra. Manuela Campoy
- Constructor: Murciana de Reformas
- Built area: 225 m2
- Year Project: 2011
- Year Completion: 2012
Saturday, December 17th, 2016
Article source: TSC Architects
This building is located in Nishio-shi, Aichi where the taste of the castle town remains, Japan.
We provided the open space such as the park to the cityscape on planning a dental clinic on this ground and wanted to contribute to local people.
Image Courtesy © Masato Kawano(Nacasa ＆ Partners Inc.)
- Architects: TSC Architects (Yoshiaki Tanaka)
- Project: Castle town Orthodontic Bruno
- Location: Aichi, Japan
- Photography: Masato Kawano(Nacasa ＆ Partners Inc.)
- Site area: 674.15 sqm
- Built area: 240.58 sqm
- Total floor area: 259.05 sqm
- Completion: 2014
Thursday, November 24th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Arshia Architects, ltd was selected as a winner by the Los Angeles Business Council at their 45th Annual design award for setting new standards for design excellence, innovation and sustainability, and demonstrate the potential of combining beautiful architecture with environmental and health best practices.
WAITING AREA, Image Courtesy © PAUL VU
- Architects: Arshia Architects, ltd
- Project: BE36
- Location: Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Photography: PAUL VU
- Software used: Rhino and Revit
Saturday, October 29th, 2016
Article source: Papasotiriou + associates architects
Nikitas dental clinic located in Ilioupoli, a suburb in Thessaloniki, which name means City of Sun so, the main idea was set up a clinic with strong contrast and intense light. White pure clean surfaces were selected both for furniture and paneling and a strong grey wall is standing between the main public spaces and the utility rooms.
Image Courtesy © Papasotiriou + associates architects
- Architects: Papasotiriou + associates architects
- Project: NIKITAS DENTAL CLINIC
- Location: Ilioupoli, Greece
- Software used: Revit, Sketch up, Rhinoceros and Keyshot
- Dental equipment: Sinadent
- Furniture: Almeco
- Lighting: Petridis
- Κitchen counter: Cms
- Construction materials: knauf, isomat
- Glass / custom doors: Houhoulidakis
- Tiles: Zartaloudis
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Sky Factory
Dr. Lou Cooper founded New York Pediatric Dentistry in Rye Brook, New York, to bring his decades of experience as a prominent Manhattan pediatric dentist closer to his home in Westchester County. The new office design included an illusory skylight to provide the well-established therapeutic benefits of views to nature.
Image Courtesy © Sky Factory
- Architects: Sky Factory
- Project: New York Pediatric Dentistry
- Location: Rye Brook, New York, USA
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Gestionimmobilière 1650 recently held the official inauguration of a 3,700 m2 mixed-use building, Le 1650.
The multidisciplinary firm, A2DESIGN, developed the plans for the entire structure in addition to overseeing its actual construction. Le 1650 includes a main level available for lease, while the 1st and 2nd floors house clinics belonging to co-owners, Dr. Daniel Godin, orthodontist, and Dr. Alain St-Onge, dentist. Crowning this new facility is a sweeping rooftop terrace, adjacent to a conference room fashioned for training purposes.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: A2DESIGN
- Project: Le 1650, a modern facility, bold in design with a unique signature style
- Location: La Prairie, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Article source: Pedra Silva Architects
On one of Sydney’s high-end retail streets we were invited to design a high-level state of the art dental clinic. The actual space and the brief provided by the client posed a few challenges that got us thinking. An aesthetic is something that may be mistaken as an additional almost cosmetic layer to a design, but in our projects, the aesthetic is a clear response to problem solving.
In this particular case the client requested two receptions with two entrances that could function separately but without compromising the sense of spaciousness and its relationship with people passing by. In the same space we also had a stubborn structural column that seemed to impose itself in all the attempts of trying to integrate it into the design. The solution? Answering the brief and magically making the column disappear!
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra
- Architects: Pedra Silva Architects
- Project: Care Implant Dentistry
- Location: Chatswood, Sydney, Australia
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Client: Dr. Christopher Ho
- Area: 402m2
- Project Manager: Andrew Stewart
- Contracts Manager: Alex Smallbone
- Project Started: March 2014
- Project Complete: May 2014
- Contractor: Renascent
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Article source: tai_tai STUDIO
The building is located in the downtown of Tokyo.
Doctor had owned a old very typical two-story wooden apartment for students.
He remodeled this timeworn buildings into his dental clinic.
He want to structural reinforcement of the old wooden building
He want to ensure a smooth flow line for patients because the second floor is his care units.
We must designed a flow line of dental clinic without changing the wood frame for this old apartment.
We remove a part of the second floor and set a large window to for the light from the front.
Image Courtesy © tai_tai STUDIO
- Architects: tai_tai STUDIO
- Project: Old wooden apartment turned into the dental clinic
- Location: Katushika, Tokyo
- Team: tai_tai STUDIO/Hidekazu Wakabayashi, Akiko Wakabayashi
- Function: Dental clinic
- Structure: wood
- Year: 2006