Archive for the ‘Dental office’ Category
Tuesday, March 19th, 2013
Article source: FORMA Design, Inc
Soft curves and rounded elements in the design of this 12th floor 1500sf dental office allude to the clouds outside, and evoke the touch of femininity the doctor desired. The majority of the space is a white shell, allowing light and shadow to emphasize the curves and to serve as a neutral backdrop to select areas of color that animate the space. The sense of openness and transparency is reinforced through the sharing of natural light from the exterior windows through the glass walls in the perimeter offices.
Image courtesy FORMA Design, Inc
- Architects: FORMA Design, Inc
- Project: Jill Bruno Orthodontics
- Location: Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA
Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
Article source: Paulo Merlini
The uncommon form, narrowness, vertical amplitude of the space and the two big glass façades placed on the main and back façade defined mainly the organization of the spaces. The reception and waiting room it’s characterized by a big white box that floats in the air playing with the vertical amplitude of the space. The interior of the box mimetizes the idea of being under a roof, giving the user a familiar sensation of comfort, and helping I’m to calm down before the treatment. From the “roof” a series of lamps float in the air, filling the space with light.
Image Courtesy © Joao Morgado
- Architects: Paulo Merlini
- Project: Dental Clinic in Oporto
- Location: Oporto, Portugal
- Photography: Joao Morgado – Architectural Photography
- Software used: AutoCAD
Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
Article source: Integrated Field (IF)
Normally, clinic is definitely not one of a destination to be thought of, except for the time of sickness or unwell. But to care more about your health and have it checked up from time to time won’t be such a bad idea. Therefore, this dental clinic, DENTAL BLISS, was meant to create the feeling of relaxation and warmth to lessen visitor’s stress from spending time in the small space with strangers and make it feel ordinary to go to clinic by routine.
Image Courtesy Integrated Field Co.,Ltd
- Architects: Integrated Field Co.,Ltd
- Project: Dental Bliss
- Location: THE INT (The Intersect), Rama III Rd., Bangkok, Thailand
- Owner: Dental Bliss
- Interior designer: Integrated Field Co.,Ltd.
- Corporate identity: Siwaporn Kumtan
- Main contractor:
- Phase 1 :WeerayutWeerasamai
- Phase 2 : CharnchaiLongcharoen
- Area: 91sq.m.
- Cost: 1,000,000 Baht
- Design: 2011
- Completed: 2012
Wednesday, July 18th, 2012
Article source: ENOTA Architects
Stamboldžioski Dental Studio is located at the outskirts of the city, in a residential community featuring mostly single-family homes. It has been built as a replacement for the cramped surgery in the dentist’s private house, which was set up on the ground floor. It is therefore an annex, whose floor area – as it so often happens in such cases – exceeds that of the house it has been annexed to. Furthermore, its programme significantly differs from the predominant function of the vicinity.
Terrace (Image Courtesy Miran Kambič)
- Architects: ENOTA Architects
- Project: Stamboldzioski Dental Studio
- Location: Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Type: Commission
- Year: 2006
- Status: Completed 2010
- Size: 175 M2
- Budget: 340.000 EUR
- Client: Private
- Project Team: Dean Lah, Milan Tomac, Zana Starovič, Nuša Završnik Šilec, Sabina Sakelšek, Anna Kravcova, Nebojša Vertovšek, Marko Volf, Esta Matković
- Photography: Miran Kambič
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
Article source: Lord, Aeck & Sargent
The Georgia Health Sciences University (GHSU) College of Dental Medicine (CDM) – has a new $112 million home that features a warm, embracing, family-centric care environment, provides state-of-the-art equipment for both students and dental practices, and fulfills a need for the university to educate more dentists. Designed by architecture firm Lord, Aeck & Sargent (LAS) in collaboration with Francis Cauffman as consulting dental architect, the five-story, 269,000-square-foot building features a host of sustainable design elements and is targeting LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Image Courtesy Jonathan Hillyer / Atlanta
- Architects: Lord, Aeck & Sargent
- Project: College of Dental Medicine
- Location: Georgia
- Photography: Jonathan Hillyer / Atlanta
- Software used: Autodesk Revit for the design with supplemental use of the Adobe Creative Suite for renderings and presentation layouts
Friday, April 6th, 2012
Article source: Demaine Partnership PTY LTD
This project began when two dentists, who are also father and son, decided that they needed a new building for their growing dental practice – a building that would reflect the quality of their dentistry and modern equipment and a building that would serve their business well into the future.
Image Courtesy Peter Clarke
- Architects: Demaine Partnership PTY LTD
- Project: Beaumaris Dental
- Location: 7 North Concourse, Beaumaris, Victoria, Australia
- Design Architect: Craig Barkla
- Project Architect: Craig Barkla
- Project Team: Alan Driscoll, Andrea Zidziunas, Natasa Markovic
- Photographer: Peter Clarke Photography
- Software used: Archicad 13
Friday, March 23rd, 2012
Article source: AB Design Studio Inc.
AB design studio creating a high-design | high-tech space for a new pediatric dental office in Southern California, named simply as “Sugarbug.” Our client wanted a fun, explorative, out-of-the box designed interior to provide services to his dental clients. The design of the interior was mainly directed by focusing on the experience of the child patient. Also important in the process of designing this interior was a focus placed on branding. Like many of our commercial tenant improvement projects, this project focuses on enabling the architecture of the space to contribute directly to the Sugarbug brand that the client is creating. The finished product will blend together all the aspects of the business of running a contemporary dental office through a well thought out and comprehensively designed architectural, functional, informational and graphical experience.
Image Courtesy Ciro Coelho
- Architects: AB Design Studio Inc.
- Project: Sugarbug Dental Office
- Location: Oxnard, California
- Photography: Ciro Coelho
- Software used: AutoCAD and SketchUp
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
Article source: X Architekten
The relocation of various businesses from the Voestalpine steel manufacturer’s premises included the dental clinic of the Upper Austrian regional medical insurance company. The nearby “Service Zone” was chosen as the new location. The task was to create a modern and service-oriented clinic on a 525 m2 plot which offers the dentists the best possible hygiene and functionality at work and which receives and guides the patients.
Image Courtesy Max Nirnberger
- Architects: X Architekten
- Project: GKK Dental Ambulatory
- Location: Stahlstraße 2, Linz, Oberösterreich
- Client: APK Pensionskasse AG
- Planning data: Direct order 2006
- Start of Planning: Dezember 2006
- Handing over: Februar 2008
- Floor Space: 525 m2
- Construction: Ceiling Polycarbonatplatten
- Floor: Raised Floor PVC-Covered
- Bersten-Corpus: Acrylglass unnotched
- Photography: Max Nirnberger
- Software used: Vectorworks 2010
Sunday, February 13th, 2011
The project “Dental INN” has been designed by the architect Peter Stasek as a dental facility in form of a therapy-lounge for dental beauty in Viernheim / Germany. The project represents a new concept of interior design for dental practices themed “healing effects of organic shapes and natural structures” and was mainly developed for Dr Bergmann, an international accredited implant dentist. In addition to dental treatments such as veneers and bleaching, Dr Bergmann and his team provide, amongst other things, symposia on implantology for numerous young dental surgeons from Europe, Asia and Africa.
Dental Inn Entrance