Article source: Goettsch Partners
The China Diamond Exchange Center is a 50,000-square-meter office building in Shanghai’s Pudong district, the city’s modern financial and commercial hub. The 15-story building provides space for members of the China Diamond Exchange, as well as other related and speculative tenants.
- Architects: Goettsch Partners
- Project: China Diamond Exchange Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Client: Shanghai Lujiazui Development Co., Ltd.
- Timeline: 2005–2009
- Size: 535,500 square feet / 49,750 square meters
- Height: 15 stories
- Software used: AutoCAD