Article source: Zalewski Architecture Group
“GE Customer Experience Center” –an exhibition and conference space at GE Brilliant Factory in Bielsko-Biala.
The main objective of the exhibition space is to present the products of GE grouped in thematic areas (Industrial Area, Commercial Area, Application Area) and at the same time familiarizing viewers with additional information by means of multimedia installations. Various product groups and their issues are presented within a dedicated “islands” – annexes to the general exhibition space. Each area is contains a media kiosk equipped with a high- resolution overhead projector providing a picture on the elliptical walls made of translucent stretched material. The walls shall perform the function of screens on which projections are displayed.
- Architects: Zalewski Architecture Group (Krzysztof Zalewski, Adam Gil)
- Project: GE Customer Experience Center
- Location: Bielsko-Biała, Poland
- Photography: Tomasz Zakrzewski / Archifolio
- Investor: GE Power Controls
- Usable area: approx. 1,000 m2
- Realization time: 2016