Article source: Foldes Architects
The ethereal centre of innovation project, unveiled in Hungary, stands for the mutual inspiration of science, technology and art. A twenty four meter passage surrounded by the reflections of reflections. Foldes Architects involved a glass sculptor to compose the illusion effects engaging the visual notion of all visitors.
- Architects: Foldes Architects
- Project: Sauflon Centre of Innovation
- Location: Gyal, Pest County, Hungary
- Photography: Tamas Bujnovszky
- Type: competition commission
- Area/Size: 730 m2
- Year: Design: 2013
- Completion: November 2013
- Cost: 850.000 EUR
- Client: Sauflon CL Kft.
- Principal Designer: Laszlo Foldes
- Project Design Team: Johanna Csuri, Tamas Holics
- Co-designer glass sculptor: Andras Bojti