Article source: Morphogenesis
The Pearl Academy of Fashion, Jaipur is a campus which by virtue of its design is geared towards creating an environmentally responsive passive habitat. The institute creates interactive spaces for a highly creative student body to work in multifunctional zones which blend the indoors with the outdoors seamlessly. The radical architecture of the institute emerges from a fusion of the rich traditional building knowledge bank and cutting edge contemporary architecture.
- Architects: Morphogenesis
- Project: Pearl Academy of Fashion
- Location: Jaipur, India
- Photography: Andre J Fanthome and Edmund Sumner
- Client: Pearl Academy of Fashion
- Structure: N M Roof Designers Ltd.
- Contractors: R G Colonizers Pvt. Ltd
- Plot Area: 12, 250 sq m (3 Acres)
- Built-up area: 2, 15,278 Sq ft
- Building Height: 12 m
- Basement Depth: 4m basement, 4.6 m underbelly
- Year of completion: 2008
- Cost: Rs. 1300/sq ft