Archive for the ‘Flats’ Category
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
Article source: LOOOOX
A Czech online platform for interior design called insidecor has introduced a unique project in Prague. The company invited five different ateliers and designers to design five different spaces in a historical building. SQUAT iD23 is situated on the capital’s most luxurious street, Pařížská.
Visitors can occupy the spaces for a while, and that is also the reason why insidecor chose the name “SQUAT”. The flats were designed by well-known Czech architects as well as upcoming young talents. The ateliers cooperated with both high-quality Czech and foreign furniture and accessories suppliers, who are all partners of insidecor.
Image Courtesy © LOOOOX
- Architects: LOOOOX
- Project: Squat Id23
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Article source: LOOOOX
Original condition before reconstruction – the original condition of the flat was a little confusing and at first did not look like it needed major reconstruction, only minor modifications. After the original owner moved out, the shortcomings of the original reconstruction work only done “to the eye”, became visible. Different types of flooring materials painted a single color (even over the tiles in the bathroom). The crookedness of floors, leaking windows etc. The standard of the original reconstruction was set very low from today’s point of view.
Image Courtesy © Martin Zeman
- Architects: LOOOOX
- Project: Reconstruction of an Attic Flat
- Location: Ostrovského, Czech Republic
- Photography: Martin Zeman
Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Article source: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
Whitewashing, Enjalbegar in spanish, many languages have verbs that describe the action of lime painting the architectures to clean and embellish them.
In this case it is about updating an apartment with a characteristic distribution of the Valencian expansion district. This type of buildings with a high depth of block and a small central courtyard determines the possible distributions. We approach this work in a systematic way, but here the action of whitewashing goes beyond the treatment of surfaces.
Image Courtesy © Diego Opazo
- Architects: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: FLAT Valencia
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Diego Opazo
- Collaborating Architect: María Masià,Fran Ayala, Estefanía Soriano, Nombre Apellido, Pablo Camarasa, Sandra Insa, Santi Dueña, David Sastre, Sevak Asatrián, Jose Manuel Arnao, Rosa Juanes, Gemma Aparicio, Sergio Llobregat, Juan Martinez, Paz Garcia, Neus Roso, Daniel Uribe, Joan Maravilla, Paloma Feng
- Built Area: 118,86 m2
Friday, June 8th, 2018
Article source: Gonye Proje Tasarim
Designing 200 m² apartment flat within 38. Cadde project, Gonye Proje Tasarim enriched a modern design line with the choice of materials and fine details by giving priority to the visual design richness along the functions.
Upon the information obtained from the homeowner that hosting guests at home is still a frequent practice in Anatolia in comparison with big cities, the entrance areas have been kept relatively spacious and special cloakrooms and cupboards were designed where shoes and clothings can be stored in a practical manner. The kitchen and living doors opening to the entranceway were specially customized for the project in a way that it slides in the wall in order to avoid loss of space, featuring a complementary wood-coated panel and mirror sideboard.
Image Courtesy © Gonye Proje Tasarim
Monday, May 14th, 2018
Article source: Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
Curves enlarge minimalist space｜1C Show Flat
The construction area of this project is about 90 square meters. Fashion is an eternal topic, and it is also a manifestation of characteristic. Coco Chanel said, “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Through a new understanding of fashion, the designers used the principle of “less is more” to interpret a different kind of fashion. The whole space is unified with concise, smooth and fluent lines running through the interior, bringing a refreshing and natural breath. The minimalist furniture reflects the wisdom of design and humanistic spirit everywhere. By thinking differently, the designers embedded a tea table into the sofa, and applied irregular cabinets which have graceful arcs. The storage design is another highlight, the cabinets of the living room, the bed of the study room and the TV wall of the bedroom and others are ingenious.
Image Courtesy © Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
- Architects: Dickson Hung Associates Design Consultants
- Project: Qianhai East Coast Garden 1C , 7B , 7D Show Flat
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Chief Designer: Dickson Hung
- Design Team: Jiang Ying
- Soft Decoration: Zhuangdian Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Project Area: 90 m2(1C), 89 m2(7B), 127 m2(7D)
- Completion Time: June, 2016
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: Cité Arquitetura
Important industrial hub located in strategic setting and future Intermodal Railway Center of Rio de Janeiro, Queimados is a rapidly developing city. Like many untapped areas of the Metropolitan Region, it now has a demand for larger and better-quality enterprises. The arrival of a hotel development of the size of Premier Flat is fundamental to anchor the growth that the city is experiencing.
Image Courtesy © Alessandro Giraldi
- Architects: Cité Arquitetura
- Project: Premier Flat
- Location: Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
- Photography: Alessandro Giraldi
- Client: Zoneng Engenharia
- Team: Daniel Osório, Beatriz Oliveira, Luiz Felippe Calçado, Thiago Marques, Beatriz Aguiar, Zander Vasques, Felipe Andrade, Thiago Pessoa, Celso Rayol, Fernando Costa
- Managers: Leticia Burkardt, Lúcia Andrezo
- Landscape Architecture: Harumi e Zayas Paisagismo
- Site Area: 996,12 m²
- Built Area: 9.086,31 m²
- Rooms: 156 units
- Project year: 2013
- Year of construction: 2016
Sunday, January 21st, 2018
Article source: Gönye Proje Tasarım
Gönye Proje Tasarım, an Istanbul based interior design studio, has enriched the modern design line with well-qualified material selections and fine details, giving priority to functionality as well as visual richness in Nidapark Kucukyali flat.
Image Courtesy © Gönye Proje Tasarım
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Article source: Peter Ruge Architekten
The site is located in the east of the city of Hangzhou. The eastern part of the site is divided by a 15m wide water canal.
The concept takes up this specific landscape feature. Flat residential buildings, townhouses and a kindergarten will be placed along this small river. Residential high-rise buildings in combination with commercial ground-floor buildings will be set up along the main streets in North and West.
Image Courtesy © Peter Ruge Architekten
- Architects: Peter Ruge Architekten (until 02/11 Pysall Ruge, Matthias Matschewski, Hyesook Ahn, Olivia Grande, Daniel Dendra)
- Project: Green residence in Yu Hang
- Location: Hangzhou, Zheijang Province, P.R. China
- Client: Hangzhou Jiahe Real Estate GmbH, CN-310007 Hangzhou, P.R. China
- Project partner: DBH Stadtplanungs GmbH, Hangzhou Prof. Wang Xiaosong, José Maria Cantalapiedra Alonso
- Plot: 85.700 sqm
- GFA: 189.500 sqm with circa 1,000 units
- Completion: 2017
Friday, June 16th, 2017
Article source: m2.senos
On a street in Alcântara, with a magnificent view of the Tagus River and of the Ajuda National Palace, the client bought two small two bedrooms apartments in an old building built in the 70’s, with the intention of convert them into a single apartment.
In the back of the building, there are reminiscences of the large industrial constructions that characterize the neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © FG + SG | Architecture
- Architects: m2.senos
- Project: Alcântara Flat
- Location: Alcântara, Lisbon , Portugal
- Photography: FG + SG | Architecture
- Authors: M2.senos (Ricardo Senos, Sofia Senos)
- Area: 140m2
- Building (beginning): 2016
- Building (end): 2016
- Project: 2016
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
Article source: okuwada architects office
The site given by the client couple was on the steep hillside in Takaraduka, Hyogo. It was compose of almost steep hill facing South and little flat area, the scenery from the top was magnificent, so are the fresh wind and cozy sunlight.
Image Courtesy © Yuko Tada
- Architects: okuwada architects office
- Project: White apple
- Location: Takaraduka, Hyogo, Japan
- Photography: Yuko Tada
- Built : 2014