Archive for the ‘Flats’ Category
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: Cité Arquitetura
Important industrial hub located in strategic setting and future Intermodal Railway Center of Rio de Janeiro, Queimados is a rapidly developing city. Like many untapped areas of the Metropolitan Region, it now has a demand for larger and better-quality enterprises. The arrival of a hotel development of the size of Premier Flat is fundamental to anchor the growth that the city is experiencing.
Image Courtesy © Alessandro Giraldi
- Architects: Cité Arquitetura
- Project: Premier Flat
- Location: Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
- Photography: Alessandro Giraldi
- Client: Zoneng Engenharia
- Team: Daniel Osório, Beatriz Oliveira, Luiz Felippe Calçado, Thiago Marques, Beatriz Aguiar, Zander Vasques, Felipe Andrade, Thiago Pessoa, Celso Rayol, Fernando Costa
- Managers: Leticia Burkardt, Lúcia Andrezo
- Landscape Architecture: Harumi e Zayas Paisagismo
- Site Area: 996,12 m²
- Built Area: 9.086,31 m²
- Rooms: 156 units
- Project year: 2013
- Year of construction: 2016
Sunday, January 21st, 2018
Article source: Gönye Proje Tasarım
Gönye Proje Tasarım, an Istanbul based interior design studio, has enriched the modern design line with well-qualified material selections and fine details, giving priority to functionality as well as visual richness in Nidapark Kucukyali flat.
Image Courtesy © Gönye Proje Tasarım
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Article source: Peter Ruge Architekten
The site is located in the east of the city of Hangzhou. The eastern part of the site is divided by a 15m wide water canal.
The concept takes up this specific landscape feature. Flat residential buildings, townhouses and a kindergarten will be placed along this small river. Residential high-rise buildings in combination with commercial ground-floor buildings will be set up along the main streets in North and West.
Image Courtesy © Peter Ruge Architekten
- Architects: Peter Ruge Architekten (until 02/11 Pysall Ruge, Matthias Matschewski, Hyesook Ahn, Olivia Grande, Daniel Dendra)
- Project: Green residence in Yu Hang
- Location: Hangzhou, Zheijang Province, P.R. China
- Client: Hangzhou Jiahe Real Estate GmbH, CN-310007 Hangzhou, P.R. China
- Project partner: DBH Stadtplanungs GmbH, Hangzhou Prof. Wang Xiaosong, José Maria Cantalapiedra Alonso
- Plot: 85.700 sqm
- GFA: 189.500 sqm with circa 1,000 units
- Completion: 2017
Friday, June 16th, 2017
Article source: m2.senos
On a street in Alcântara, with a magnificent view of the Tagus River and of the Ajuda National Palace, the client bought two small two bedrooms apartments in an old building built in the 70’s, with the intention of convert them into a single apartment.
In the back of the building, there are reminiscences of the large industrial constructions that characterize the neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © FG + SG | Architecture
- Architects: m2.senos
- Project: Alcântara Flat
- Location: Alcântara, Lisbon , Portugal
- Photography: FG + SG | Architecture
- Authors: M2.senos (Ricardo Senos, Sofia Senos)
- Area: 140m2
- Building (beginning): 2016
- Building (end): 2016
- Project: 2016
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
Article source: okuwada architects office
The site given by the client couple was on the steep hillside in Takaraduka, Hyogo. It was compose of almost steep hill facing South and little flat area, the scenery from the top was magnificent, so are the fresh wind and cozy sunlight.
Image Courtesy © Yuko Tada
- Architects: okuwada architects office
- Project: White apple
- Location: Takaraduka, Hyogo, Japan
- Photography: Yuko Tada
- Built : 2014
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Article source: Luigi Rosselli Architects
Equivalent to the brownstones of New York, this interwar duplex is a humane scale solution to housing in the Sydney city fringes.
Shoulder to shoulder with other apartment buildings, the original 1920s two-storey flats were transformed into a four storey block with a basement carpark and cellar, a ground floor garden apartment and a two-storey penthouse.
The scissor balconies of the back elevation are angled to offer side views while maintaining the building’s rear alignment with the neighbouring properties. The Council thought but resisted the tempation to emacitate the elevation by cutting it back to a flat façade. Sydney City Council is a design intelligent council, a rare thing in that level of authority, Image Courtesy © Edward Birch
Friday, December 16th, 2016
Article source: GAO architects
A show flat in the new modern complex Situla, situated next to the main train station in Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia, designed by GAO architects.
Gao architects designed the interior of the flat, based upon a story of living an urban, dynamic and creative life in the core of the city. We associated the urban lyrics, colourfulness and liveliness of the passing trains with a sort of rough design of certain lofts which can imitate the modern way of living with its fusion of different decorative elements. They can reflect a very artistic way of living due to the choice of materials.
Image Courtesy © Miran Kambic
- Architects: GAO architects
- Project: A show flat in the new modern complex Situla
- Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Photography: Miran Kambic
- Client: Tridana
- Apartment layout: 143.47 m2
- Atrium layout: 52.53 m2
- Completed: january 2014
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
Article source: Edgley Design
Godson Street is a new-build 1,015 sq m mixed-use development in Islington, central London. It is the result of a Community Joint Venture, set up by three partner groups who were neighbours of the vacant brownfield site and came together to purchase the site and develop it in partnership.
Image Courtesy © Edgley Design
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: brandt + simon Architekten
A large Berlin block of flats in Bötzow district, built in 1905, with a representative front building, side wing and rear wing was extensively refurbished in a partially inhabited state.
The originally rich stucco facade of the front building had mostly dropped off and the remaining elements were irredeemably dilapidated.
Image Courtesy © brandt + simon architekten
- Architects: brandt + simon Architekten
- Project: Deckweiß – Refurbishment and new build attic of a block of flats
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Planning of structural framework: Dr.-Ing Christian Müller, Frank Niehues
- Work stages: 1-9
- Gross floor space: 4400 m2
- Living space: 3030 m2
- Construction phase 1: 2001/2002
- Construction phase 2: 2011 – 2013
- Completion: 2013
Friday, November 20th, 2015
Article source: Agence Philippe Fichet
The structure of the accommodation of Chartres is composed of 80 small flats and located within the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Eure-et-Loir department. It provides full service to students either on trainings or attending apprenticeships.
Image Courtesy © Agence Philippe Fichet
- Architects: Agence Philippe Fichet
- Project: Résidence étudiante à Chartres
- Location: Chartres, France
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup