Article source: Martin Lejarraga Architect
The commission of the Mortuary project starts with the location and management of a plot to raise the building. The property, an insurances company of local and regional scope, wanted to strengthen its customer base with this kind of facility in the area in which it concentrates his operations: the North of Cartagena, between the towns of ‘La Palma’ and ‘Pozo Estrecho’, in the surroundings of the Field of Cartagena and the ‘Mar Menor’ sea.
- Architects: Martin Lejarraga Architect
- Project: Mortuary in the field
- Location: Cartagena, Spain
- Photography: David Frutos
- Situation: ‘La Palma’ Industrial Park. 30593 Cartagena
- Client: Servicios Funerarios del Campo de Cartagena, S.L.
- Project: 2007 – 2012
- Built: 2013
- Builder: Sanimar S.L.
- Technical Architect: Manuel Moreno
- Structure: Idee. Eduardo Díez
- Consultant: José Aº Martínez
- Const. Manager: Marco Carselle
- Plot Area: 1.844,00 m2
- Built Area: 1.047,40 m2