Article source: mar.s architects
Wine Glass Shop RIEDEL is located in the very center of Prague, Na Příkopě street. The shop has excellent RIEDEL wine glass in its range of products. The task was to create an environment that will excel in the purity and beauty of the glass. Therefore, the materials are used in their original form, i.e. coarse and “imperfect”, which are in contrast to the perfect glass. Wall covering is made of oak wood, the niches with exposed glass are made of natural black sheet, the floor is concrete. The entire interior is complemented by a wall made of steel pins, where selected wines are placed and the entire space is dominated by a steel wall with a built-in wines. The area is illuminated by industrial lights that enhance the atmosphere. The shop is very often used for wine tasting.
- Architects: mar.s architects
- Project: Wine Glass Shop RIEDEL
- Location: Slovanský Dům, Na Příkopě 22, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- Photography: Boysplaynice photography
- Investor: AD VIVUM s.r.o.
- Supplier of interior: Element-interior
- Industrial lights / Industrial antik
- Wine glass/ RIEDEL
- Area: 65m2
- Realization: 7-8 2016