Article source: OHArchitecture
“Hair salon surrounding a big table”
It is a plan of the hair salon in Moriyama-shi, Shiga.
We considered the possibility of the hair salon to a town at the Moriyama-city which is a suburban city.
We design not unusual hair salon which is often located in urban areas, but local adhesion type hair salon into which neighboring people go in spite of themselves and was homely and open to town.
- Architects: OHArchitecture
- Project: Hair salon in moriyama
- Location: Shiga, Japan
- Photography: Shorokusha Kousuke Okuda
- Contractor: Go Co.,Ltd. Hisakatsu Uno
- Construction type: Interior Renewal
- Function: Hair salon
- Total area: 28.92㎡
- Construction phase: Feb.〜Mar. 2013