Archive for the ‘Health Center’ Category
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Article source: v2com
CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s is proud to unveil details of nearly a decade of work on the Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM), the largest healthcare construction project in North America and one of the largest current healthcare projects in the world. Now nearing completion of its first phase, the CHUM teaching hospital is also the largest public–private partnership (P3) healthcare project in Canadian history, set to revitalize an entire sector of Montreal’s urban core.
View along St-Denis Street to main entrance, Image Courtesy © CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s
- Architects: CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s
- Project: CHUM – Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Photography: Karine Savard and Yann Pocreau
- Image Rendering: CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s
- Client: Construction Santé Montréal
- Principals in charge: Jose Silva, AIA and Azad Chichmanian, OAQ
- Engineers: Pasquin St-Jean, HH Angus, Groupe SM
- Landscape architects: NIP Paysage
- Contractors: Construction Santé Montréal
- Budget: 2 billion CAD$
- Area of project: Approximately 3 million square feet
- Completion of Phase 1: 2016
- Completion of Phase 2: 2021
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Article source: Issa design
To bring nature inside the VertU health bar was at the heart of our ideation, and this, from our first meeting with the client. The space represents different aspects of nature, formally or informally.
Image Courtesy © Adrien William
- Architects: Issa design
- Project: VertU health bar
- Location: 125 St-Viateur street, Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Photography: Adrien William
- Software used: Autocad, Revit and 3Dstudiomax
- Area: 110 m2
- Design period: January to april 2016
- Completion time: May 2016
Sunday, September 11th, 2016
Article source: Chibi Moku
In Lake Nona Medical City – a global destination for health care innovation in Orlando, Florida – a new era is unfolding with the GuideWell Innovation Center.
The Innovation Center is the latest addition to Lake Nona Medical City, a 650-acre life sciences campus, built by Tavistock Development Company, which is already home to some of the nation’s top hospitals, universities and research institutions.
Image Courtesy © Chibi Moku
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Article source: AZC Architectes
An urban health center, for the autonomy and involvement of people with disabilities in the city of Paris.
This project provides sheltered housing for frail, elderly residents with a variety of disabilities. The building comprises individual studio apartments, communal areas and medical consultation rooms for residents and out-patients.
To understand the project one must understand the history of the site at 232 Rue de Charenton in south-eastern Paris, along the side of which runs a passage that can be found on city plans as far back as 1789, at which time it led to cultivated fields. Fraught with real-estate related tension due to the complex planning laws in Paris and the Bercy neighbourhood, the project took seven years to see the light of day.
Image Courtesy © AZC Architectes
- Architects: AZC Architectes (Grégoire Zündel, Irina Cristea, architects ; Stefano Lunardi and Valentine Jamet, project managers)
- Project: Résidence Planchette
- Location: Paris, France
- Client: Elogie
- Partners: OTE Ingénierie
- Size: 2250 m2
- Year: 2015
- Satus: Completed
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: MEDIOMUNDO Arquitectos
MEDIOMUNDO arquitectos believe in the development of an intelligent architecture: one that stimulates and integrates the broad values and technological and cultural conditions of the place where it belongs. As architects working in innovation, they fled the standard to travel between the logic of creative production and industrial production. They consider integration very important, equally, cultural value, work and modes of local creative production are always necessary to avoid industrialization and standardization.
Friday, October 16th, 2015
Article source: Estúdio AMATAM
The initial assumption was simple: updating the Reception and Foyer image and layout of Tonik Health Club – located in one of the premium locations of Lisbon, Laranjeiras.
Image Courtesy © Estúdio AMATAM
- Architects: Estúdio AMATAM
- Project: TONIK Health Club Social Areas Refurbishment
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
- Software used: AUTOCAD and SketchUp
- Client: Aroundevolution Unipessoal Lda
- Project Area: 265m²
- Date: 2014
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Article source: 2by4-architects
In the small town of Rijssen 2by4-architects designed the new healthcare and housing complex ‘Eltheto’ for elderly people. Until recently elderly people were seen as a group that functions outside of modern society and are only in need of care. The contemporary healthcare centers and housing for elderly people are still designed according to his idea. Over the past decennia this resulted in a range of introvert buildings where the main focus is healthcare instead of the quality of life itself.
Image Courtesy © 2by4-architects
- Architects: 2by4-architects
- Project: Housing and health care complex Eltheto
- Location:Karel Doormanstraat 36, Rijssen, The Netherlands
- Architects in charge: Remko Remijnse, Rocco Reukema
- Design Team: Jille Koop, Leonor Coutinho, Fernando Herrera, Marco Olgiati, Georgios Siokas, Christine Vriesema, Isabel Rivas, Amaia Lezaun, Michael Labory, Julien Bezault, Bart Machielsen, Tieme Zwartbol
- Clients: de Goede Woning Rijssen, Carint Reggeland, Stichting Philadelphia Zorg
- Contractor: Hegeman Nijverdal
- Project manager: Kleissen and partners
- Size: 20.000m2, including public space
- Project year: 2015
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Article source: Van Veen Architecten
The health care center is situated in a beautiful country estate at the foot of the dunes in Heemstede. It comprises of with 98 apartments for the elderly. The soft, playful lines of the wooded sloping dunes and the way that elderly people perceive their world was the inspiration for this design.
Image Courtesy © van Veen Architecten
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: Modscape
The Wantirna Health Education Precinct is a collaborative partnership between Eastern Health and Deakin and Monash universities that aims to create a supportive and inspirational learning environment for medical, nursing and allied health professionals in Melbourne’s east.
Image Courtesy © Modscape
- Architects: Modscape
- Project: Wantirna Health Education Precinct
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: alt Architects
New Health clinic is a sympathetic, small-scale public building. Location is adjacent to Mäkelänrinne senior assisted living and care center. Building is mostly surrounded by small batches of pine forest.
Image Courtesy © Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Architects: alt Architects
- Project: Health clinic
- Location: Kansantie 4, Ruukki, Siikajoki Finland
- Photography: Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Software used: Archicad
- Principal designer: Architectural office Karsikas Ltd / Martti Karsikas
- Architectural designer: alt Architects Ltd / Ville-Pekka Ikola, Antti Karsikas, Kalle Vahtera
- Architectural design is a collaboration between alt Architects and Architectural office Karsikas Ltd. Martti Karsikas was the principal designer and coordinator of the project and alt Architects was the office responsible for building’s architectural design.
- Client: Municipality of Siikajoki / Chief of property management Juho Kauppila
- Structural design: ARKINS Suunnittelu Oy / Kalle Hautajärvi (more…)