Archive for the ‘Health Center’ Category
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
Article source: NA NO WO Architects
We would like to present you one of the most interesting projects of the NA NO WO design group We have had the pleasure to participate in all aspects of the investment – from concept through construction and executive project, cost optimization and supervisions. Today, the building have passed the construction works acceptance and has been placed in service.
Image Courtesy © Maciej Lulko
- Architects: NA NO WO Architects
- Project: Elderly Healthcare And Residential Building With Hotel And Restaurant
- Location: Leszno, Poland
- Photography: Maciej Lulko
- Client: Kombinat 2000 sp. z o.o.
- Associate Interior designer: VINCI DESIGN
- Structural engineer: CADIN Grzegorz Dmochowski, Jakub Lekki
- Project Year: 2014 – 2015
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: Cubo Arkitekter
The human scale
During their time on the school the students will follow different educations and classes preparing them socially and professionally for a praxis of health care and pedagogy.
In the Aarhus Social and Health Care College places the human being in center. Therefor it is the human scale, which influences the new schools vision for a rich, variated and humanistic architecture.
Image Courtesy © Martin Schubert
- Architects: Cubo Arkitekter
- Project: Aarhus Social and Health Care College
- Location: Aarhus, Denmark
- Photography: Martin Schubert
- Software used: Revit, SketchUp
- Client: Aarhus Social- og Sundhedsskole
- Landscape: Møller og Grønborg
- Contracter: C.C. Contractor
- Engineer: Niras
- Area: 13.000 m2
- Finished: 2015
Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Article source: V2com
After nearly a decade of work, CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s are pleased to announce the completion of Phase 1 of the Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM). Begun in 2009, the CHUM teaching institution is the largest healthcare construction project in North America and the largest public—private partnership project in Canadian history. Already, the building has ignited the revitalization of a neglected sector of Montreal’s urban core.
Maison Garth and Saint-Sauveur Steeple, Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s ( NIP Paysage )
- Project: Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal —CHUM
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams, CannonDesign + NEUF architect(e)s, and Karine Savard
- Client: Construction Santé Montréal
- Principals in charge: Jose Silva, AIA and Azad Chichmanian, OAQ
- Engineers: Pasquin St-Jean, HH Angus, Groupe SM
- Contractors: Construction Santé Montréal
Sunday, August 27th, 2017
Article source: RICARDO BOFILL TALLER DE ARQUITECTURA
Mix-use urban landmark, which includes a transportation centre, a retail hub, a neighbourhood with elegant double orientation apartments. The balanced Master Plan encourages social activities. Public facilities such as sports club, health & spa, restaurants, office space, residential space are all mixed in one ideal city model, an original example of XXI Century urbanity and life-style.
Image Courtesy © RICARDO BOFILL TALLER DE ARQUITECTURA
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017
Article source: NAN Arquitectos
Following the success of our first project for the physiotherapy, aesthetic and pilates clinic Sana Sana, our clients have the need of expanding their facilities to give more group classes of various modalities of yoga and pilates in a nearby place.
Image Courtesy © Iván Casal Nieto
- Architects: NAN Arquitectos
- Project: Center of physiotherapy and esthetics Sana Sana
- Location: Avenida de Galicia nº30 (Porriño-Galicia / España)
- Photography: Iván Casal Nieto
- Team: Vicente Pillado, Wenceslao López, Alberto F.Reiriz
- Equipment: nancontract
- Surface area: 110 m2
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
Article source: KAAN Architecten
The Dutch architectural firm expands its growing business by opening its second outpost in São Paulo (Brazil). The practice, founded by architects Kees Kaan, Vincent Panhuysen and Dikkie Scipio in 2014 quintessentially reveals a natural connection with Brazilian modernist architecture and aesthetics, highlighted through the use of raw concrete, clean lines and functional forms.
Image Courtesy © KAAN Architecten
- Architects: KAAN Architecten (Kees Kaan, Vincent Panhuysen, Dikkie Scipio)
- Project: Faculty of Medicine
- Location: Deputado Benedito Matarazzo Avenue, 7.001 – São José dos Campos – SP (Brazil)
- Project team: Marco (Peixe) D’Elia, Paolo Faleschini, Renata Gilio, Cristina Gonzalo Cuairán, Mariana Mariano, Ricardo Marmorato, Laís Oliveira Xavier
- Client: Laureate International Universities, Universidade Anhembi Morumbi
- Main Contractor: R & G Incorporadora Ltda, São José dos Campos
- Structural and hydraulic engineering: Fortec Engenharia, São José dos Campos
- Electrical and lighting engineering: Eletrotécnica Volt Ltda, São José dos Campos
- Investor representative: BRC Group, São Paulo
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: Tsutskiridze+Architects
The project presents completely new building with new vision and innovative conception.
Building’s architecture, interior and also furniture design was created by author’s own design.
Main purpose of architecture and also design concept is concrete and colors as architectural detail, also as main component part of design. Green and yellow’s gradation as symbols of productivity and new life, implied by building’s functional purpose, they became main line of design.
Image Courtesy © Tsutskiridze+Architects
- Architects: Tsutskiridze+Architects (David Tsutskiridze)
- Project: GAGUA CLINIC – Maternity Hospital
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Built Area: 13000 m2
- Year: 2017
- Status: Built
Thursday, July 6th, 2017
Article source: BNIM Architects
BNIM led the initial Campus Master Plan and Conceptual Design process, which was complet-ed in April 2012, for the Pacific Center Campus Development. In August of that year, BNIM was again selected to lead the design of a two-building campus expansion. The two buildings add 410,000 square feet of office, dry laboratory, catering/café, health center, fitness center, lecture hall, multi-purpose learning and conference space to the campus. Both buildings have received LEED gold certification.
Image Courtesy © BNIM Architects
- Architects: BNIM Architects
- Project: Pacific Center Campus Development
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
- Software used: Revit
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Grow Arquitectos
This mixed-use project has as integration axis the following areas: commercial, residential, health services and a hotel. We decided to make the 3 levels out of plumb and complement it with an important area of public space, an outdoor park surrounded by terraces and restaurants with different specialties.
Image Courtesy © Marcos Betanzos
- Architects: Grow Arquitectos (Arq. Fernando Cárdenas ,Arq. Gonzalo Cantero ,Arq. Bernardo Cantero ,Arq. Gerardo Velasco )
- Project: Vía Vallejo
- Location: Ciudad de México
- Photography: Marcos Betanzos
- Colaboradores: Arq Mónica Morán, Arq Edgar Avila, Arq Juan Martin Palacios ,Arq Salvador Osorio
- Year: 2013-2016
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: MOAA Architects
In 2012, Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology held a design competition by invitation for their new Health Sciences Building. MOAA Architects in association with DCA received first prize. Following award of the project, extensive stakeholder consultation began in order to redefine what was a very traditional brief for teaching of specialist nursing education.
Image Courtesy © MOAA Architects
- Architects: MOAA Architects
- Project: Toi Ohomai Health Sciences Building
- Location: Rotorua, New Zealand