Article source: David Macias Arquitectura & Urbanismo
Two requirements were sufficient for the approach and the genesis of this project. The first activities under typical rural environment equestrian uses were present as indissoluble features in the design concept; and the second project a rural housing under a contemporary reading embodied in its architecture. Thus the fundamental challenge of the project was to ensure that both the use and image were in constant symbiosis. For this and before generating a design scheme, architects initiate an investigation of the cultural aspects from the area of habitat that have been established in rural dwellings of the place.
- Architects: David Macias Arquitectura & Urbanismo
- Project: The House Of Horses
- Location: Zipacon, Cundinamarca, Colombia
- Photography: Santiago Robayo
- Designers Team: Arq. David Macias, Arq. Miguel Quintana
- Completion year: 2016