Article source: C. F. Møller Architects
Aarhus University Hothouse in the Botanical Garden – a Sustainable Hothouse
C. F. Møller Architects, in co-operation with Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma, has won the architectural competition for a new hothouse in Aarhus Botanic Garden. Sustainable design, new materials and advanced computer technology went into the creation of the hothouse’s organic form.
- Architect: C. F. Møller Architects
- Name of Project: Sustainable Hothouse
- Location: Møllevejen, Århus C, Denmark
- Client: Aarhus University by Danish University and Property Agency
- Engineering: Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniører