Article source: pRchitect communications consultancy
The story of the lighting design works started with a simple question; Does ‘light’ really touch us emotionally?
Inspired by the late Ottoman architecture, the mosque consists of a main dome, eight carrier columns, four secondary domes, five entrance domes and four three-balcony-minarets. The main dome has inner diameter of 20m and height of 32m. The height of minarets is 61m. The mosque is extending in the west and east directions with a domed portico surrounding the courtyard.
- Architects: Necip Dinc
- Project: Kirikkale Nur Mosque
- Location: Kirikkale, Turkey
- Photography: Idris Ekinci
- Owner: Turkiye Diyanet Foundation
- Project Coordinator: Bekir Gerek
- Lighting Designer: Ayrim Yaser Talu / ZEVE Lighting Design Studio
- 3D Visualization: Kenan Akifoglu / ZEVE Lighting Design Studio