Article source: v2com
The project site is situated between the existing Émile Legault School and Raymond Bourque Arena, both of which are horizontal in form and neutral in character. For this project, it thus became vital for the design of new sports complex to create a visual and physical link between the Marcel Laurin Park (to the north of the site), and the projected green band that will run along Thimens Boulevard.
- Architects: Saucier + Perrotte Architectes/HCMA
- Project: “Complexe sportif Saint-Laurent”
- Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Photography: Olivier Blouin
- Client: Arrondissement Saint-Laurent
- Team: Gilles Saucier (Lead Design Architect), André Perrotte, Trevor Davies (Project Architect), Darryl Condon, Michael Henderson, Dominique Dumais, Yutaro Minagawa, Patrice Begin, Marie Eve Primeau, Olivier Krieger, Jean-Philippe Beauchamp, Kate Busby, Anna Bendix, Lia Ruccolo, Charles Alexandre Dubois, Greg Neudorf, Vedanta Balbahadur, Carl-Jan Rupp, Adam Fawkes, Nick Worth, Steve DiPasquale.
- Landscape Architect: Claude Cormier + Associés
- Construction Cost: $42,900,000 CAD
- Gross Area: 14 300 m²/153 924 ft²
- Completion Date: February 2017