Archive for the ‘Media Centre’ Category
Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Article source: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
“Our studio Nefa Architects has had plenty of experience in designing working spaces for ad agencies and media companies.”
Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
- Project: Zenith media agency office
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Maria Yasko
- Architects: Victor Kolupaev, Olga Ivleva
- Chief Engineer: Sergey Kurepin
- Project Management: Daria Turkina, Maria Boyko
- Management Company: Cushman & Wakefield
- General Contractor: ATITOKA
- Area: 700.0 sqm
- Year: 2015
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Article source: VOX Architects
PUBLICIS GROUPE– is a French transnational advertising-communications holding. The third biggest in the world and the biggest one in Europe. It works in Russia since 1990 and is represented by media-groups:Starcom MediaVest Group Russia (Starcomand MediaVest agencies), Zenith Optimedia Group Russia (Zenith and Optimedia agencies), media-branding and consulting platform VivaKi; creative agencies Leo Burnett, Publicis, Saatchi&Saatchi, and the internal divisionRe:Sources Russia.
Image Courtesy © Alexey Knyazev
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: PUBLICIS GROUPE
- Location: Business center “Bolshevik”, Leningradskiy lane,15, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Alexey Knyazev
- Software used: SketchUp
- Authors: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova
- Graphic Design: YuliaDorokhina
- Architectural Supervision: Olga Ivleva, Sergey Kurepin.
- Project Management: Cushman&Wakefield (more…)
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
China has in recent years become the second largest producer and consumer of movies. With this as a starting point, the Bolong 3D Movie Museum and Mediatek is imagined as the cornerstone of a new media park in Tianjin.
The building design takes it inspiration from the clouds, emphasizing ideas of creativity and inspiration.
Image Courtesy © HAO / Holm Architecture Office
- Architects: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
- Project: Bolong Movie Museum
- Location: Tianjin, China
- Type: Invited Proposal.
- Size: 74,000 M2 / 80,000 SF.
- Client: Tianjin Urban Panning Bureau.
- Status: Invited Competition, Pending.
- Collaborators: AI.
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
Article source: HAVER & BOECKER
Situated on the Asian side of Istanbul in an area of 950,000m², Teknopark Istanbul will host around a thousand local and foreign research and development laboratories.
Image Courtesy © HAVER & BOECKER
- Architects: HAVER & BOECKER
- Project: Media Façade IMAGIC WEAVE®
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013
Article source: Wiel Arets Architects
This new building is an office for Schwäbisch Media (Swabian Media), a publishing company active in many facets of traditional and new media. Six protruding glass-walled cubes define and compose the project, with their proportions and dimensions based on the surrounding traditional German fachwerk villas in the city of Ravensburg. These six working areas have been stacked on top of a transparent ground floor, through which access is afforded to each, creating a new urban typology in the center of this medieval city. As the company’s activities were previously scattered throughout the Upper Swabia region, this building brings all 350 employees under one roof.
Image Courtesy © Wiel Arets Architects
- Architects: Wiel Arets Architects
- Project: Schwabisch Media
- Location: Ravensburg, Germany
- Type Of Project: Office Building, Headquarters
- Client: Schwäbischer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Tender date: 2008
- Start on site date: 2009
- Completion date: 2013
- Gross internal floor area: 13500 m2
- Form of contract and/or procurement: General planning contract
- Total cost: € 24.000.000
- Any specific environmental targets eg. Passivhaus, BREEAM, C4SH: DGNB certification, Silver rated
Saturday, September 22nd, 2012
Article source: LYCS Architecture
With the new winning competition entry for the Jiaxing University Library & Media Center, LYCS seeks to break antiquated design conventions by intelligently negotiating contemporary architectural design into the traditional Chinese campus. Surrounded by rich woods and luscious water, the 42000m2 library plays with hierarchy – the hierarchy of multiple, increasingly private spaces; the hierarchy of the pace of spatial experience; and the hierarchy of introversion and extroversion.
Image Courtesy LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: Jiaxing University Library & Media Center
- Location: Jiaxing, China
- Architect of Record: Architectural Planning Design & Research Institute of Zhejiang University ofTechnology
- Project Leader: RUAN Hao, Devin Jernigan, ZHAN Yuan
- Project Team: VedranaPuhalo, JIN Shanliang, Max Peterschmidt, LI Yan, CHEN Rong
- Project Period: 2012-2014
- Size: 42,000 sqm
- Images: Courtesy of LYCS Architecture
Wednesday, June 27th, 2012
Article source: Ruca – Rui De Carvalho Architect
The concept of this office is based on the idea of project a space that is directly identified with the company field, so that any visitor immediately realizes that.
Since this is a construction company, all space born from the idea of a built city, which arises from the extrusion of prisms, creating different divisions throughout the space as well the necessary furniture.
- Architects: Ruca – Rui De Carvalho Architect
- Project: Hefei Media Office
- Location: Hefei-Anhui, China
- Client: Anonymous
- Area Surface: 700 m2
- Year: 2012
- Type: Office
- Design: Ruca
- Project Architect: Ruca
- Co-Authors: Arqsize
- Rendering Collaborators: Hélder Freitas
- Building Materials: white lacquered wood, polycarbonate, screens, led, optical fiber
- Software Used: Archicad, Artlantis (rendering) and Photoshop (post production)
Thursday, March 22nd, 2012
Article source: Liong Lie
The slogan of Media Plaza is “innovation leads to inspiration”. This is reflected in the design. We envisioned an environment that stimulates creativity. An environment where people can create their own atmosphere and mood for meetings and presentations.
Entrance of Media Plaza with custom made interior in soft sinuous lines
- Architects: Liong Lie Architects
- Project: Media Plaza
- Location: Utrecht (in the Jaarbeurs complex), The Netherlands
- Program: Congress centre Media Plaza, 1 conference room (capacity 700 people) and 7 session rooms (capacity 25/120 people)
- Size: 3000 m2
- Status: Completed September 2008
- Client: Jaarbeurs Utrecht bv
- Company: 123DV architecture & consult bv
- Design team: Roeland de Jong, Jasper Polak, Berry van Empel, Floor Theuns, Jerzy Wozniak, Pawel Garus, Sophie Pfeiffer, Marchien Rijneveld, Monique van der Sande.
Wednesday, February 8th, 2012
Article source: Apostrophy’s
The “House Prototype” Design competition for “Baan Lae Saun Fair 2011″ host by Baanlaesaun Magazine, For this year Apostrophys the synthesis server Co.,Ltd., Thai multi-disciplinary design firm presented “Billboard house” the integration of O.D.M. (Outdoor Media) , the representative of “Capitalism” and “House” the basic need of human being. Billboard house inspired form the progression of the capitalism that contributes higher competition on advertising media especially O.D.M (Outdoor Media) which are located around the big cities separately. Sometimes their huge structure causes the visual pollution or harms the neighbor accidentally. However they are still be used in advertising industrial because of several advantages as following.
- Architects: Apostrophy’s
- Project: Billboard House
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Architect Design: Pantavit Lawaroungchok
Sunday, February 5th, 2012
Article source: Martha Franco
Athletica Physio, by Martha Franco Architecture & Design, has been announced as a winner in the 2011 Grand Prix Du Design Awards.
The private physiotherapist’s office is just 1100 square feet in size but Martha Franco Architecture & Design’s role was a big one: to create a unique new brand for Athletica Physio, an all encompassing aesthetic that includes the design of all architectural interventions and interior design, plus furniture and all graphic elements from a logo and signage to business cards and stationary.