Article source: GLF_ARCTCT – Architecture & Design Studio
Within a body of the building in which stood a kindergarten and other small productive activities there is Zettel Club, former club / restaurant now converted into a discotheque and a space adaptable to host a variety of events.
The industrial archeology of the place has inspired the work of restructuring and restyling pursued with one goal, to create a contemporary elegance space while preserving the industrial look of the site.
- Architects: GLF_ARCTCT – Architecture & Design Studio
- Project: Zettel Club
- Location: Alessandria, Italy
- Photography: Riccardo Delfanti
- Software used: Vectorworks
- Owner: Gian Luca Frigerio Architect
- Area: 350 sqm
- Construction: May/September 2016