Archive for the ‘Nursing Home’ Category
Friday, October 4th, 2013
Article source: AMVC Arquitectos Associados
The building takes advantage of the North / South soil inclination and thus has a privileged sun exposure. In this sense, the construction is dematerialized in two arms that are articulated in the area of access and permits the best exposure according the distribution of the program.
Image Courtesy © AMVC Arquitectos Associados
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: EGM architecten
Personal and social space
The Boswijk is a care centre for elders with dementia, designed in close collaboration with the client and with a strong vision as starting point. The centre was to be of a scale that related to its users, and not to be like a traditional nursing home. In spite of their dementia, the patients should be able to live their lives as it always was.
Image Courtesy © EGM architecten
- Architects: EGM architecten
- Project: Nursing home Boswijk
- Location: Vught, Netherlands
- Photography: EGM architecten
- Area: 8000 m2
- Client: Van Neynselgroep
- Completion date: 2011
Friday, September 21st, 2012
Article source: Jun’ichi Ito Architect & Associates
This project is located near an elementary school and park in a residential area of a Tokyo suburb. The site has an 8m road on the north side, a 12m road on the east side, a 6m road on the south side, and a factory and a two-story old house on the west side. Five crossroads are on the northeast corner. The building is a five-story nursing home with 100 rooms.
Image Courtesy Naoomi Kurozumi
- Architects: Jun’ichi Ito Architect & Associates
- Project: Rest Villa Funabori
- Location: Edogawa-Ku Tokyo, JAPAN
- Client: Minoru Ichikawa
- Kind of the Project: New construction
- Use: Nursing home
- Number of Stories: 5 stories
- Photographer: Naoomi Kurozumi
- Design Team:
- Architect : Jun’ichi Ito(Design Principal), Naoko Ito / Jun’ichi Ito Architect & Associates
- Collaborate Architect: Kaoru Yuzawa / Kaoru Yuzawa & Associates
- Structure Design: Jo Ko, Yoichi Chiba, Katsuyoshi Takano / JSD
- Equipment Design: Akio Chiku, Yoshihiro Kimura, Makoto Mukuo /Chiku engineering consalutants
Wednesday, September 19th, 2012
Article source: Ronald Schlundt Bodien
Assisted Living Centre Oosterheem
Image Courtesy EGM architecten
- Architects: EGM architecten
- Project: Assisted Living Centre Oosterheem
- Location: Dordrecht, Netherlands
- Photography: Courtesy of EGM architecten
- Client: Woningbouwstichting Oosterhout (WBSO), Stichting Bejaardenzorg Oosterhout (SBO), Stichting Huisvesting Bejaarden Oosterhout (SHBO)
- Completion date: 2009
- Photographs: Courtesy of EGM architecten
Sunday, March 11th, 2012
Article source: Christian Kronaus + Erhard An-He Kinzelbach
In an aging society and due to the tendency in the industrialized west of extended lifetimes, the typology of nursing and retiree homes and its architectural manifestations increasingly gain importance. This happens especially in regards to these buildings’ relevance as people’s last home in life. In Austria, the public sector, in this case the state of Lower-Austria as the client for this nursing home project, accepts this challenge.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Thomas Ott, Mühltal)
- Architect: Christian Kronaus + Erhard An-He Kinzelbach
- Name of Project: Nursing home Hainburg
- Location: Hofmeisterstraße, Hainburg, Austria
- Collaborators: Stefan Gruber, Daniel Lopez-Perez
- Client: Uni Credit BA-CA Leasing MAR Immobilien GmbH
- Photographs: Thomas Ott, Mühltal
- Software used: Not designed with any particular software. AutoCAD was used for the drafting of all documents.
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Article source: Firma d.o.o.
Our proposal was directly influenced by the characteristics of the immediate surroundings of the plot. Through detailed site analysis, we concluded that the most important aspects of context are the landscape and the extreme impact of the rural environment. Therefore, the proposed residence for the elderly, apart from fulfilling all functional prerequisites, must be consistent with those surrounding features.
Nursing & Retiree Home
- Architects: Firma d.o.o.
- Project: Nursing & Retiree
- Location: Alava, Spain
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3dS Max and Adobe Photoshop