Archive for the ‘Office space’ Category
Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
Article source: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
Gazeta.ru is one of the oldest news agencies in Russia. Owned by a large media holding Rambler&Co, the editorial office of Gazeta.ru was relocated to Danilovskaya Manufactura, a 19th century former manufacture building, to join other subdivisions of the media group.
Business goal. The challenge was to create a comfortable and multifunctional work space for a journalists’ team that included areas for different activities – zones for concentrated work along with various meeting and social spaces.
Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
- Project: Gazeta.ru news agency office
- Location: Danilovskaya Manufactura, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Client: news agency Gazeta.ru
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Elena Potemkina
- Architects: Maria Nasonova, Margarita Kornienko
- Chief Engineer: Sergey Kurepin
- Project Management: Daria Turkina, Maria Boyko
- Visualization: Dmitry Tridenov, Rustam Yusupov
- Lighting Designer: Varvara Shchetinina (THIRTEEN STUDIO)
- General Contractor: «Шафран»(Shafran)
- Area: 600.0 sqm
- Year: 2016
Saturday, November 26th, 2016
Article source: Bean Buro
Bean Buro completes an unprecedented workplace consisting serviced offices and co-working spaces that allows members complete freedom to adjust their office space and duration according to their evolving needs. Office bookings can be made as easy as booking a hotel, for stays as short as one day.
Located at Midtown in Causeway Bay in Hong Kong, the project is 33,000sqft over four floors, with a dedicated social floor consists of different types of shared workspaces and a vertical garden by botanical pioneer Patrick Blanc.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Workplace – The Work Project
- Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China
- Design directors: Kenny Kinugasa-Tsui, Lorène Faure
- Senior architectural designers: Elspeth Lee, Isabel Entrambassaguas
- Architectural designers & assistants: Michelle Ho, Pauline Paradis, Tommy Hui, Gigi Kwong, Abby Liu
- Contractor / Project Management: Winsmart Contracting Co. Ltd
- Branding consultant: Substance
- Scent consultant: Et Projekt
- Focus music consultant: Audio Couture
- Vertical garden consultant: Patrick Blanc
- Client: The Work Project
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
Article source: M+R interior architecture
This year (2016) opened the Shapes Experience Center in Utrecht; a presentation space where architects, designers and end-users can be inspired in the field of decorative sheets, ceiling solutions, wall coverings, flooring and lighting. There is an extensive library of samples and collection of books. Also, events and training courses are organized.
The Shapes Experience Center is an initiative of RET interior, Astrimex, Bruijnzeel, Leoxx and Flos. There are also shown products include Rockfon Kronospan, Gyproc and Armstrong.
Image Courtesy © M+R interior architecture
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Article source: Sunshine PR
The project name takes the same name of a HK movie, which is about chasing dream. For the owner, this name stands for youth, vitality, mutual-aid and dream.
The owner has a strong desire for communication, so he requests that the design style of the whole office space should be communication-encouraging, funny and informal, and he hopes the boundary between working and living within this space to be weakened. Thus, the designer takes container as the design concept, through using industrial elements such as cement, handmade decorative tile, white cement brick and black iron creates an office space full of fun. A wall painting with a big smile warms everybody’s heart and tells everyone to smile to life.
Image Courtesy © OUYANG Yun
- Architects: C.DD
- Project: 6th Floor Rear Flat|Future Town Office
- Location: Foshan, Guangdong, China
- Photography: OUYANG Yun
- Chief Designer: HE Xiao-Ping, LI Xing-Lin
- Project Team: CAI Tie-Lei, YU Guo-Neng, LIANG Yi-Hui, ZENG Xiang-Ru, HE Liu-Wei
- Construction Company: Ji Mu Engineering
- Main Materials: Solid teakwood, cement, handmade decorative tile, black iron, white cement brick
- Area: 184㎡
- Completion Time: 2015
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Flavio lembert architecture
This project is the firm headquarters of an insurance company, specifically the directors two floors.
The main concepts used in the project were visual permeability, use of recycled and natural materials mixed with green pots.
The total area of this two floors is about 550 square meters and it was concluded in 2014.
Image Courtesy © Eduardo Liotti
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Fokkema & Partners Architecten BV
At the 5th floor of the new skyscraper ‘De Rotterdam’, Fokkema & Partners designed a new office for the international trade company Nidera. The interior celebrates the scale and character of the building, but above all it identifies with the characteristics of the company, where ‘bold’ and ‘corporate’ meet.
Image Courtesy © Horizon Photoworks
- Architects: Fokkema & Partners Architecten BV
- Project: Nidera
- Location: Wilhelminakade 177, 3072 AP Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Photography: Horizon Photoworks
- Architect Exterior O.M.A.
- Client: Nidera
- Size: 4.500 m2
- Start Date: January 2015
- Completion Date: November 2015
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Sunshine PR
This is a factory renovation project. Rebuilt into an office in its latest renovation, the old factory experienced several times of renovation after its construction in 1970s. Unlike other factories with large space, the factory doesn’t have a big space span while the height is normal showing no special features. However, a 100 square meters backyard is quite impressive. Based on the owner’s requirement, designers need to reconstruct it into a Zen Chamber.
The night view of the facade, the inner light creates the feeling of tranquility, Image Courtesy © Zou Bin
- Architects: He Wei Studio/3andwich design (He Wei)
- Project: Ding Hui Yuan Zen & Tea Chamber
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Zou Bin, He Wei
- Client: Better Lift Art Club Co., Ltd
- Architecture and Interior design team: Chen Long, Wang Qi, Zhao Zhuo-Ran
- Lighting design team: Zhang Xin, Han Xiao-Wei, Zhou Xuan-Yu
- Special adviser: Xue Xiao-Ming, Zhang Yi-Cheng
- Contractor: Beijing GHLH Construction CO., LTD
- Land area: 300 sqm
- Construction area: 450 sqm
- Design time: 2014 – 2015
- Construction time: 2015 – 2016.01
Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Article source: Arch11 Inc
This is a project that is a pure result of creativity within limits. Boulder, Colorado has some of the strictest building constraints of any municipality in the country. Zoning requirements included height limits, street bulk plane limits, setbacks, a public open space requirement and a requirement for a brick facade.
Image Courtesy © Arch11 Inc
- Architects: Arch11 Inc
- Project: 909
- Location: 909 Walnut Street, Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Software used: Sketchup and Rhino
- Primary Materials Used: Colored Concrete Masonry W/ Glass And Terracotta Sun Screen
- Size Of Building: 14,475 Sf
- Size Of Site: 6,300 Sf
- Cost Of Construction: $3.4 Million
- Completion Date: August 2015
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Article source: JOSEP
52 cubic wood – produces carbohydrate (glucose) from carbon dioxide CO2 (which equates to 260.000km by car) with the help of the sun. Additionally oxygen is released in the form of breathable air for 100 years per person. This happens interference-free without waste and emissions, it‘s quiet and fully automatic. This is the beauty of the factory called „The forest“.
Image Courtesy © JOSEP + Bernhard Fiedler
- Architects: JOSEP
- Project: 52 Cubic Wood
- Location: Mödling, Austria
- Photography: JOSEP + Bernhard Fiedler
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Domaen
NAN is the remodel of a 11,450 SF warehouse into an office and production facility for the custom electronic parts manufacturer Arnold Electronics, Inc. The existing, prefabricated warehouse was converted into a high-tech office and manufacturing facility with the intent to create a graphic and architectural identity for the client.
Image Courtesy © Paul Vu
- Architects: Domaen
- Project: NAN
- Location: 1907 Nancita Circle, Placentia, California, USA
- Photography: Paul Vu
- Software used: Rhino3D,Grasshopper, Archicad
- Principal Design: Axel Schmitzberger, Chris Lowe
- Team: Jessica Schmitzberger, Juhee Park
- Structural: S&Z Engineering
- General Contractor: Domaen
- Area: 11,450 ft2
- Project year: 2013