Article source: Elliott + Associates Architects
The Kirkpatrick family began oil exploration in the 1920’s when John Kirkpatrick’s father-in-law, M.B. Blake, drilled their first well. John then founded Kirkpatrick Oil in 1950. Kirkpatrick Oil has been active in the Hennessey area for 60 years.
- Architects: Elliott + Associates Architects
- Project: Kirkpatrick Oil Hennessey
- Location: 106 West Main Street, Hennessey, Oklahoma 7374 2, USA
- Photography: Scott McDonald(Hedrich Blessing)
- Client: Kirkpatrick Oil Company
- Scope: 9,400 s.f.
- Completed: September 2011