Article source: STUDIOTOGGLE ARCHITECTS
Studio Toggle was commissioned by the young Kuwaiti chocolatier, Bean2Bar to design their debut boutique in Arjan Square, a trendy F&B concept in Salmiya, Kuwait.
The 33m2 space with a narrow frontage posed a significant challenge for the architects who desired to create a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of storage space and flexibility.
- Architects: STUDIOTOGGLE ARCHITECTS
- Project: Bean to Bar Chocolatier
- Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Photography: Gijo Paul George
- Collaborators: Osaka refrigeration, Smart Materials, Back Combined Kuwait
- Gross Built Area: (square meters or square foot): 35 Sq.m
- Completion Year: 2017