Article source: JJA / Bespoke Architecture
TATE Dining Room and Bar on Hong Kong’s historic Hollywood Road is the newest iteration of this Michelin Rated Restaurant by founder Chef Vicky Lau. Winner of Asia’s Best Female Chef Award in 2015, Chef Lau transforms her dreams, memories, and conceptual ideas into artful gastronomic iterations. This bar designed in collaboration with James JJ Acuna of JJA / Bespoke Architecture, is the culmination of her creative process, taking the much talked about Artful Dining experience to new heights and new directions.
- Architects: JJA / Bespoke Architecture (James JJ Acuna) in Collaboration With Chef Vicky Lau
- Project: Tate Dining Room and Bar, Butler Catering Services and Poem Cake and Pastry Shop
- Location: Hong Kong
- Photography: James John Jetel
- Client: Design Department (HK) LTD.
- Artist Collaborations: Elsa Jeandedieu and Calico Wallpaper
- Area: Approx. 2,200 sq.ft. (front of house) + 1,160 sq.ft. (back of house)
- Date of Completion: February 2017