Archive for the ‘Penthouses’ Category
Sunday, November 6th, 2016
Article source: RENESA ARCHITECTURE DESIGN INTERIORS
Renesa Architecture Design Interiors have recently completed an interiors project for a penthouse(The PentHaus) in Gurgaon.
The basic design requirement as per the client was to divide the floor plates in the penthouse on the basis of public and private relationship.(With the public interaction and services on the lower level with the private interface on the upper level).
The design philosophy as dictated and understood was on the lines of contrast in colors with the play of art and decorative pieces highlighting the depth in the detailing of the accessorization of the whole scale model.
Image Courtesy © Vibhor Yadav
- Architects: RENESA ARCHITECTURE DESIGN INTERIORS
- Project: The PentHaus
- Location: Gurgaon, New Delhi, India
- Photography: Vibhor Yadav
- Sanjay Arora: Founder| Principal Architect
- Sanchit Arora: Studio Head Architect Concept Design Head | Graphic Design.
- Vandana Arora: Interior Designer| Decor Head
- Virender Singh: Studio Technical Head| Architectural Assistant
- Contractors: Mr. Umesh Mehta (Star Construction)
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Article source: i.house Architecture & Construction
Optimizing the home owner’s aesthetic personality and bringing more green and most relaxing space are the criteria set out for the architects. Based on a current land-site that is cramped and limited in size (90sqm/floor), the architects have used a variety of solutions from creating floor-through space, omitting unnecessary rooms/space, fully maximizing the beautiful views of the urban township and laying unique green parts (garden stands).
For the Penthouse apartment, a contemporary design style was applied in combination with the use of several selected, classic industrial-style furnitures.
Image Courtesy © Le Hoang
- Architects: i.house Architecture & Construction
- Project: Penthouse Ecopark
- Location: Penthouse 2403 – A1 – Ecopark – Hung Yen, Vietnam
- Photography: Le Hoang
- Architect in Charge: Chu Ngoc Anh
- Architects team: Le Canh Van, Dang Huy Cuong, Tran Vu Hoang
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 250m2
- Completion Year: 2016
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Article source: Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados
A haven for a young couple of art collectors and their two children to relax, coexist in harmony with their collection of works of art and design and feel at home in, right in the centre of London.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra
- Architects: Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados (Fernanda Marques)
- Project: LONDON II
- Location: London, England
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Contractor: 8 Build
- Area: 830m²
- Start date: 2014
- Completion date: 2015
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
This Luxury Penthouse is located on the top floor of low-rise condominium in Hua Hin, The coastal resort town by the Gulf of Thailand. The apartment is designed as a vacation house for a single family, an escape from the crowded capital city. The client’s brief is for a flexible and open-plan living space in combination with a series of sea-view bedrooms that reflect modern living standards. Ayutt and Associates design (AAd) is trying to create a harmonious meeting point between sky and sea, overlooking the breathtaking infinity beach.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: Hua Hin Penthouse – HHP
- Location: Penthouse, level 8th, Hua Hin condominium, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketch up
- Lighting designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Lead designer: Ayutt Mahasom
- Area: 350 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2016
Sunday, September 4th, 2016
Article source: v2com
The architectural interiors project for the penthouse sp_penthouse sought to attend to the demands of the program with the minimal division of space possible, shaping spatial continuity and amplitude for the apartment. Infinite circulations accentuate the fluidity between the spaces and configure functional pathways – of a clear understanding to the residents and their guests. Large corridors are also used here as galleries for the clients’ art collection and objects as well as pleasant architectural spaces, and not solely hallways.
Image Courtesy © Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen
- Architects: Studio Mk27
- Project: Sp_Penthouse
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen
- Software used: AutoCAD
Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Article source: The Turett Collaborative
TCA has had a lot of experience connecting smaller apartments together into a seamless whole, but this adventurous client requested something we’d never seen before. In a newly constructed multi-residential development, in the East Village of NYC, TCA had the opportunity to meet a unique client’s desire to combine two penthouse condos… with a helical slide. In this transformation, two identical 1-bedroom units, one atop the other, were combined into a duplex 2-bedroom home with the option to descend in the usual way on a new Italian-made “Rintal” stair, or more speedily, in a seated position, careening through the new double-height atrium.
Image Courtesy © Travis Mark Photography
- Architects: The Turett Collaborative
- Project: East Village Penthouse
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Travis Mark Photography
- Software used: Vectorworks and Revit
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
Article source: v2com
KNOF design (based in London and founded by New York designer Susan Knof) has completed its first major commission: the remodelling of a spectacular 360° penthouse in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia, uniting two separate apartments into a single 3,600 sq ft space. The new, one-storey penthouse features floor-to-ceiling glazing all the way round and offers its owners incredible panoramic views over the city and adjacent mountains with all the benefits of continuous natural light, from sunrise through to sunset.
Image Courtesy © Assen Emilov
- Architects: KNOF design
- Project: Penthouse on the Park
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Photography: Assen Emilov
Wednesday, April 6th, 2016
Article source: nomade architettura
The plan of this great Penthouse on top of a Building located in the Center of Berlin, next to the Tiergarten looks like the prow of a ship, the apartment privileged location offers a breathtaking view of the city from all the rooms.
The terrace that provides a lot of sunlight is a natural extension of the living area which is the focal point of the entire house.
Image Courtesy © nomade architettura
- Architects: nomade architettura
- Project: PENTHOUSE
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: Autocad and vector graphic
- Year: 2015
Friday, April 1st, 2016
Article source: Luigi Rosselli Architects
In a first for Luigi Rosselli Architects the camera has left the ground to pan over the penthouse additions to a classic Art Deco style apartment block built in the late 1920s. The penthouse’s defining feature is a bow window in the corner of the building facing the intersection of the street that reaches out to create a dialogue with the passers-by in the avenue below. The bow window is also reminiscent of windows found in the Captain’s Quarters at the stern of historic ships; borrowing from naval architecture was appropriate for the seaside location of Bondi Beach. The penthouse is separated from the existing brick unit block by a concrete slab and spandrel, this is a fire protection requirement. A wave of metal roofing conceals the upper level of the penthouse from the street. The wave dovetails towards the view, culminating in a balcony, of which two were designed but only one was allowed by the Council.
Image Courtesy © Edward Birch
- Architects: Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Project: The Bow Window Penthouse
- Location: Bondi Beach NSW, Sydney, Australia
- Photography: Edward Birch
- Project Architect: Carl Rutherfoord, Blake Letnic
- Builder: Groundup Building Pty Ltd
- Structural Consultant: Rooney & Bye Pty Ltd
- Joiner: Frilingos Commercial interiors
- Council: Waverley Council
- Drone Video Footage: Groundcontrol
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: Gallardo Llopis Architects
CONTINUITY | Continuous house concept
The project tries to emphasize the characteristics of a double-oriented penthouse. It is designed as a longitudinal space open at both ends producing a visual communication between two facades.
Mobile screens modulate gradually this connection and allow different configurations for this space.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: Gallardo Llopis Architects
- Project: Under the blue sky _ Penthouse
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Fernando Alda
- Architects in charge: Carlos Gallardo Llopis, Javier Gallardo Llopis, José Luis Gallardo Blanquer
- Collaborators: Emmanuel García Menguzzato, Fernando Usó Martín, David Gallardo Llopis, Gemma Aparicio Valero, Ana Llopis Reyna, José Alabau Casaña, 3D Visual Effects, Justine McIvor
- Contractor: BFM Aedificatoria
- Built Area: 280,64m2
- Project Year: 2014