Article source: Vincent Callebaut Architectures
1. TOUR ET TAXIS: TOWARDS A MIXED-USE ECO-NEIGHBORHOOD
Whereas most developing countries can write their future starting from a blank slate, European cities face the challenge of transforming their built heritage to secure their energy, social and economic transition towards post-carbon, circular and interdependent urban living.
- Architects: Vincent Callebaut Architectures
- Project: Tour & Taxis
- Location: Tour & Taxis, Brussels, Belgium
- Client: Extensa, T&T Project S.A.
- Program: 85 000 M² Housing (Zone B) + 50 000 M² Office + Retail + Leisure (Gare Maritime)
- Surface Area: 135 000 M²
- Status : W.I.P.