Archive for the ‘Rehabilitation Centre’ Category
Friday, July 11th, 2014
Article source: AGi architects
The new Kuwait Cardiac Research and Rehabilitation Center is a heart disease specialized center. It includes testing and laboratory departments in groundfloor, outpatient departments in first and second floor and there are also located inside of it a rehabilitation and a research center. The base unit of the hospital typological scheme is a module, which connects each consult room with two exam rooms, giving public access from one side and private from the other.
Image Courtesy © AGi architects & idearch studio
- Architects: AGi architects
- Project: Cardiac Research and Rehabilitation Center
- Location: Kuwait
- Date: 2013
- Program: Health
- Category: Architecture
Tuesday, September 4th, 2012
Article source: Schneider & Lengauer Architekten
Over the past years, Thomas Plöckinger-Schatzl and his team have expanded their services. Besides classical physiotherapy, they now also offer medical exercise therapy, massage, and the sale of training and therapy utensils. The integration of all these services made building a new practice essential. The space solution developed by Schneider & Lengauer integrates these requirements and therefore provides a simple, smooth and barrier-free organization of all work areas.
Image Courtesy Dietmar Tollerian
- Architects: Peter Schneider, Erich Lengauer
- Project: Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center PUR
- Location: Freistadt, Upper Austria
- Photo-credits: Dietmar Tollerian
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012
Article source: Díaz y Díaz Architects
REHABILITATION OF THE OLD FACTORIES STRUTURES CROS. PHASE I
Faced with the Burgo estuary, along the new promenade stand proud of the old factory Cros structures. The first phase project includes the decontamination of structures and terrain as well as a complete renovation. To undertake this phase structures were settled with pine wooden form work and the roof was recovered ceramic tiles.
Images Courtesy Xoan Piñon
- Architect: Díaz y Díaz Architects (Lucas Díaz and Gustavo Díaz)
- Name of Project: La Cros Old Factories
- Location: Galicia, Spain
- Project: Rehabilitation of the old factories structures Cros. Phase I. El Burgo. A Coruña
- Client: Culleredo Town Hall
- Surveyor: Ramón Rodilla Marcos
- Photography: Xoan Piñon
- Area: 9.000 m²
- Date of Construction: 2011 (phase I)
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011
Article source: Hetedik Műterem Ltd.
As one of Hungary’s cities located most to the west, Sopron is the “City of Loyalty”, lying very near to the Austrian border. It’s a relatively small city with a medieval historic core, directly enclosed by the Várkerület area, which today is a busy and hectic district of pedestrians and traffic.
Sopron looking back to current
- Architect: Hetedik Műterem Ltd.
- Name of Project: Sopron, the rehabilitation of the Várkerület
- Location: Sopron, Hungary
- Project team: Orsolya Almer, Jessica Dvorzsák, András Páll, Orsolya Simon, Levente Szabó, Tibor Tánczos
- Landscape design: Csenge Csontos, Borbála Gyüre (Geum Műterem)
- Project year: 2009
- Project area: 33 000 m2
Thursday, November 17th, 2011
Article source: Sharon Davis Design
On a two-hectare site in Rwanda, the most densely populated country in Africa, the Women’s Opportunity Center is a change-making campus that empowers one small community and, in turn, reframes the way we as architects engage the world.
Bird Eye View
- Architect: Sharon Davis Design
- Name of Project: Women’s Opportunity Center
- Location: Kayonza, Rwanda
- Categories: Future Projects – Education, Future Projects – Masterplanning
- WAF Entry: 2011
- Award: World Architecture Festival 2011 – Category Winner
Wednesday, May 18th, 2011
A new day-centre for the clients ‘Heeren Loo healthcare institution’ will be built on the edge of the dunes of the Willem van den Bergh grounds. The day-centre will be formed by two courts through which a public route will proceed. Inverted integration will take place in this public domain. Here, the visitor will meet the user, in other words, the client, of the institution.
- Architect: Onix
- Name of Project: NWT
- Location: Noordwijk, Netherlands
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011
On the outskirts of Beer Sheva, where the city ends and the desert begins, the new “Beit-Halochem” rehabilitation center is built.
- Architect: Kimmel-Eshkolot Architects
- Name of Project: “Beit-Halochem” rehabilitation center
- Location: Be’er Sheva, Israel
- Client: INZ foundation
- Photographer: Amit Giron
- Project’s team: Etan Kimmel, Michal Kimmel-Eshkolot, Ilan Carmi, Shachaf Zait
- Software used: AutoCAD
Saturday, April 9th, 2011
Dutch architect Koen van Velsen has been selected for his Rehabilitation Centre Groot Klimmendaal in the Netherlands as one of the six finalists for the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award 2011.
Rehabilitation Centre Groot Klimmendaal
- Architects: Koen van Velsen Architect
- Project: Rehabilitation Centre Groot Klimmendaal
- Location: The Netherlands
- Software used: AutoCAD