Article source: Taller 13 Arquitectura Regenerativa
Social and ethical responsibility
Our responsibility goes beyond offering just a living space. We give examples of certain elements like water and how it can be captured, treated and reused. Our building offers less consumption of energy through passive ventilation and naturally illuminated spaces. We created a habitat for migrating species, offered spaces for growing your own food. We are enhancing life quality and education on an urban context through our proposal just by a deep understanding of it’s social and ecological history.
- Architects: Taller 13 Arquitectura Regenerativa
- Project: Nicolas San Juan
- Location: Mexico City
- Architect Design: Elias Cattan
- Photography: Rafael Gamo, Maayan Fridman
- Software used: Autocad, 3d studio, no parametric design modeling. More of a nature observation based approach. biomimicry.