Article source: J. MAYER H. Architects
In 2009 Head of Roads Department of Georgia commissioned J. MAYER H. to design a system of Rest Stops for the new highway, which will run through Georgia and connect the Republic of Azerbaijan with the Republic of Turkey. Two Rest Stops are currently under construction and are scheduled for completion by the time the first section of the highway will be in operation in November 2011.
- Architect: J. MAYER H. Architects
- Name of Project: Georgia Rest Stop
- Location: Georgia
- Team: Jürgen Mayer H., Paul Angelier, Jesko Malkolm Johnsson-Zahn, Marcus Blum, Guy Levy
- Clients: JSC Wissol Petroleum Georgia / Socar Georgia Petroleum
- Photographer: Jesko Malkolm Johnsson-Zahn angeben
- Rendering: J. MAYER H.
- Software used: ArchiCAD, Maya and Rhino