Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
Article source: Dyer-Smith Frey
Located on the ground Floor of Hotel City Zurich, the new Restaurant & Bar Löweneck completes the design language of Dyer-Smith Frey. The interior design concept reflects the standards of the restaurants cuisine: freshness, originality and authenticity.
Image Courtesy © Dyer-Smith Frey
- Architects: Dyer-Smith Frey
- Project: RESTAURANT LOEWENECK
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Building area: 160 sqm
- Purpose: Restaurant & Bar
- Collaborations: Philipp Wiederkehr und Toby Trafelet
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
Article source: Richard Meier & Partners
Richard Meier & Partners is proud to announce their new project in Mexico City. The new Reforma Towers will become a dynamic mixed-use development composed of two towers with offices, a hotel, retail space, restaurants and a fitness center.
Mexico City represents one of the most important cultural and commercial centers in Latin America. As the city’s economy continues to thrive, it is Richard Meier & Partners intention to develop a project that is sensitive to the history of Mexico and its rich architectural legacy.
Image Courtesy © Richard Meier & Partners
- Architects: Richard Meier & Partners
- Project: Reforma Towers
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Design Principals: Richard Meier, Bernhard Karpf
- Project Manager: Ringo Offermann
- Project Architect: David Ricardo Davila
- Project Team: Techan Abe, Kevin Browning, Amy DeDonato, John Jourden, Aung Thu Kyaw, Chris Layda, Christopher Lewis, Ian Lotto, Sharon Oh , Giorgio Villa, Sharon Oh, Giorgio Villa.
- Associate Architect: DiametroArquitectos
- Major Materials: Aluminum curtain wall, glass, white architectural concrete, pre-cast concrete panels
- Program: Office, Hotel, Retail, Restaurant, Gym, Parking
- Building Height Office Tower: 180m
- Building Height Hotel Tower: 110m
- Floor Area: 120,000m2 total, 101,500m2 above ground, 48,500 m2 office tower (Above 9th floor), 11,500 m2 hotel tower (Above 9th floor)
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
Article source: DOX Architects
Image Courtesy © David Emir Cervera Castro
- Architects: DOX Architects
- Project: Restaurant La Tratto St. Lucia
- Location: Parque de Santa Lucia, Mexico
- Photography: David Emir Cervera Castro
- Contributors: Arch Mézquita Sandra Hoyos and Arch Abraham Padilla Basto
- Area: 415m2 of land, 338 m2 of construction.
- Biennial Category: Restoration.
- Year: 2013
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
Article source: Bierman Henket architecten
The Wilhelminaplein in Leeuwarden, also known as het Zaailand, has undergone a radical transformation. The enormous square has been re-duced considerably by the addition of the new Fries Museum on the east side and a street front of housing and shops on the north side. The existing Zaailand shopping centre has been given a facelift. This combination of commercial and cultural functions creates a lively, urban atmosphere.
Image Courtesy © Michel Kievits
- Architects: Bierman Henket architecten
- Project: Fries Museum
- Location: Leeuwarden, Netherlands
- Photography: Michel Kievits
- Design: 2002 – 2007
- Completion: 2012
- Opening: 13 september 2013
- Client: Fries Museum
- Consultants: Grontmij (structural engineer), Huisman &, Van Muijen (services engineer), Adviesbureau P, eutz en associés bv (building physics), IPMMC (project management)
- Contractor: BAM Friso
Thursday, January 23rd, 2014
Article source: Lib.A
AMIANA On the Bay is the name of the resort which the restaurant was one part. The AMIANA RESORT is located in the north of Nha Trang City ,situated along the coast, looking out over beautiful Nha Trang Bay which is voted one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world.The rear of the resort is mountainside, which also contain outer approaches.
Image Courtesy © Lib.A
- Architects: Lib.A
- Project: Bacaro Restaurant of Amiana Resort
- Location: Nha Trang, Vietnam
Saturday, January 18th, 2014
Article source: Aidlin Darling Design
With a name inspired by the farmhouse rums of the French Caribbean, Bar Agricole is a 1,400-square-foot restaurant and bar located in San Francisco’s industrial South of Market district. The architect and owner drew on long-term relationships with local artisans to assemble an expanded design team for the collaborative design-build process.
Image Courtesy © Matthew Millman
- Architects: Aidlin Darling Design
- Project: Bar Agricole
- Location: San Francisco
- Photography: Matthew Millman, Thomas Winz, Aidlin Darling Design
- Software used: Vectorworks.
Thursday, January 16th, 2014
Article source: SHH Architects
SHH has completely redesigned the National Railway Museum’s hospitality offer, following a commission by long-term client Levy Restaurants, the sports, leisure and hospitality division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, which provides catering services at the museum. The radical revamp involved the rebadging and redesign of the popular York attraction’s two main restaurants, as well as creating a third new offer in an external, courtyard space.
Image Courtesy © Alastair Lever
- Architects: SHH Architects
- Project: National Railway Museum restaurant
- Location: York, U.K
- Photography: Alastair Lever
- Client: Levy Restaurants / The National Media Museum
- QS/Project Manager: KMB Ltd
- Main Contractor: Dimension
- Shipping Container Contractor: White Circle
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Article source: MEMA Arquitectos
Located in one of the busiest streets of the city of Bogotá, The Fabulous is a high end Bar / Restaurant with capacity for about 500 people. The space that is enveloped by a wood timbertissue is designed as an acoustic element for the place.
Image Courtesy © Mauricio Mendoza
- Architects: MEMA Arquitectos
- Project: EL FABULOSO
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Photography: Mauricio Mendoza
- Interior Design: MEMA Arquitectos + Collete Studio
- Furniture Design: Colette Studio
- Date: Octubre 2013
- Size: 420 m2
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Article source: FGMF Arquitetos
Occupying a lot at Alameda Jaú in the Jardins district, São Paulo, Deliqatê is a restaurant specialized in gourmet sandwiches and is the first enterprise from this group of investors whose intention is to take it to other capital cities in the country.
Image Courtesy © Rafaela Netto
- Architects: FGMF Arquitetos
- Project: Restaurante Deliqatê
- Location: São Paulo, Brasil
- Photography: Rafaela Netto
- Type of Construction: Comercial
- Site área: 148,00 m²
- Building area: 275,22 m²
- Project Beginning: 2012
- Construction completion: 2013
- Builder: FOZ Engenharia
- Structural Engineer: Stec do Brasil
- Electrical and Plumbing Engineer: Ramoska & Castellani
- Lighting Designer: Marcos Castilha
- Landscape Designer: Cali Paisagismo
Saturday, January 4th, 2014
Article source: Acconci Studio
A bowl that morphs into a dome that morphs back into a bowl… The bowl is a theater — the dome a café, restaurant – the warping of dome into bowl & vice versa makes a playground. Light glows up fromthe bleachers & down from the dome; water pours down the shell of the dome.
Image Courtesy © Elvira Klamminger
- Architects: Acconci Studio (V.A., Dario Nunez, Stephen Roe, Peter Dorsey, Thomas Siegl, Gia Wolff, Sergio Prego)
- Project: MUR ISLAND
- Location: Graz, Austria
- Photography: Harry Schiffer, Elvira Klamminger, Vito Acconci.