Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Friday, October 14th, 2011
Article source: DREISSEN architecten + JagerJanssen architecten BNA
RESTAURANT HET BOSCH – WATER PANORAMA
Restaurant ‘Het Bosch’ by DREISSEN architects in collaboration with JagerJanssen architects is located at a superb location on the Nieuwe Meer lakeside [Amsterdam, NL], a stones throw away from the Southern Amsterdam business district.
Exterior View - Photo by John Marchall Lewis
- Architect: DREISSEN architecten icw + JagerJanssen architecten BNA
- Name of Project: Restaurant Het Bosch
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Client: Het Bosch OG BV
- Function: boathouse, restaurant, penthouse
- Photography: JagerJanssen architects BNA
- Software used: SketchUp and Vectorworks 2011
Friday, October 7th, 2011
Article source: Ojanen_Chiou Architects LLP
Kunshan City, China, is known as the birthplace of traditional Kunqu opera, and is renowned for its unique canal townships in the Yangtze River Delta. In 2008, the competition sponsor called for ideas for a new 955,000sm waterfront commercial district at a key oxbow portion of the Wusong River in order to support the area’s booming economy while creating public amenities and open space and ameliorating the effects of decades of industrial development.
Exterior View forum and hotel
- Architect: Ojanen_Chiou Architects LLP
- Project: Kunshan Huaqiao Forum and Hotel Proposal
- Location: Kunshan City, China
- Architectural Design Partner: Suzhou Industrial Park Design & Research Institute Co. LTDMaster Planner
- Landscape Architect: SWA Group
- Status: Phase I currently under construction
- Software used: AutoCad, Sketchup, Rhino, and Adobe CS2. The renderings and animation were done in 3Ds Max.
Friday, September 30th, 2011
Article source: SWeeT co.,ltd
I put 25000 of wooden sticks, which was shaped like drum stick on the ceiling. In order to increase a reality of clouds, I calculate the focal length between eye line and wooden sticks and use that length for the stick length. Also I made difference on the distance between stick each other so that to make a stereoscopic effect to wooden cloud.
Exterior View in Night
- Architect: SWeeT co.,ltd
- Name of Project: Tsujita La
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Thursday, September 29th, 2011
Article source: SWeeT co.,ltd
The interior image is neo bistro in Odeon district Paris thinking about the age of discovery of Europe when fascinated by the spice. The furniture that has beautiful carved line and tile decoration is enhanced the restaurant atmosphere. There is the Garden of Eden made by layers of Glass on main dining wall and is many kind of spice display.
Side View in Night
- Architect:SWeeT co.,ltd
- Name of Project: Rigoletto spice market
- Location: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Software used: Vectorworks
Wednesday, September 28th, 2011
Article source: sinato Inc.
An organic restaurant located on Jiyu Street, which is a short walk from Komazawa Park, one of the biggest parks in Tokyo.
-The restaurant is on the ground floor (half-underground) of a three-story apartment building (reinforced concrete).
Since it is located in a residential area, there are not so many people on the street.
But on the weekend, there are many people walking who go to Komazawa Park for a picnic, especially in good seasons.
– It has three functions such as a takeout, an organic food shop and a restaurant.
– The most distinctive feature of the premises lies in its floor level, which is 1.61m below the ground level of entrance. And the height of the premises is 4.39m.
- Architects: sinato Inc.
- Project: +green
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
Tuesday, September 20th, 2011
Article source: xm3
Restaurant: „zmianatematu.”, Piotrkowska 144, Łódź
The city of Łódź located in the centre of Poland is one of three biggest cities in the country. Before the II World War a highly prospering city with lots of industries, now is troubled with poverty and social problems. Although it has high aspirations to be a cultural oriented city of artist and students. Aiming to be a design, fashion and film capital of the country, it acquires the concern from many great architects and artists who are willing to create concept designs for a delayed rebirth of the city i.e.: Daniel Libeskind, Frank Ghery, David Lynch to name a few.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Paulina Sasinowska (smileUPyourself), Mateusz Wójcicki)
- Architect: xm3
- Name of Project: zmianatematu
- Location: Łódź, Poland
- Project team: Maciej Kurkowski, Julian Nieciecki, Mateusz Wójcicki
- Client: Eudezet S.C.
- Photographs: Paulina Sasinowska (smileUPyourself), Mateusz Wójcicki
Saturday, September 17th, 2011
Article source: bluarch
Rosé Restaurant offers an upbeat dining experience on the South Beach strip in Miami, Florida.
Rosé was designed using a conceptual framework that acknowledges and indulges in both the glamour and the vibrancy of the 1960’s by paying homage to the lifestyle of the celebrities of the time… As icons Bianca and Mick Jagger, exemplified the glamour of the time, and were observed for their cutting edge style and flavor, designer Emilio Pucci, was at the cutting edge of fashion. Known for his geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colors, he seemed an appropriate symbol from which to draw the interior architecture of the space.
- Architect: bluarch
- Name of Project: Rose
- Location: Miami Beach, Florida
Thursday, September 15th, 2011
Article source: Bluarch Architecture
Dekko Café is a restaurant/café in the heart of Astoria [Queens, NY]. Designed for Chef Eric Hara [Chef at the Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel], this venue offers casual dining through a contemporary American menu with influences from Mediterranean, French, and Asian cuisines. The openness of the venue to the street and its expansive frameless, operable window systems [they fold totally to show simple wall openings] are at the origin of the name Dekko, which is the British idiom for “look”.
Thursday, September 8th, 2011
Article source: Reiulf Ramstad Architects
It’s a new cursor at the foot of the Troll Wall; The architecture of the new visitors`center next to E139 is an outcome of the sites` close connection to the impressive mountain wall, one of Norways many nature attractions. The building has a simple, though flexible plan, with a characteristic roof that has its character from the majestetic surrounding landscape. These simple ways of design gives the building its character and identity that makes the Service center an eye-catcher and an architectural attraction in the region.
- Architect: Reiulf Ramstad Architects
- Name of Project: New restaurant and service building
- Location: Trollveggen, Møre og Romsdal, Norway
- Client: Private
- Size: 700m2
- Commission type: 1st price, Invited competition (2009)
- Status: Under construction
- Year: Scheduled completion 2011
Thursday, August 18th, 2011
Article source: SWeet Co, LTD
By another technique “Glass mosaic”, we made bar counter by Python pattern. At the main dining hall, we designed cement tile arrange by Mexican textile design which is common carpet in Hacienda. Highlight of the restaurant is terrace lounge that guest can enjoy 270 degree of Tokyo view with resort style sofa seats and standing bar.
Interior View (Images Courtesy SWeet Co, LTD)
- Architect: SWeet Co, LTD
- Name of Project: Hacienda del cielo
- Location: 9F MANSARD DAIKANYAMA, Shibuya-ku, Japan
- Photography: SWeet Co, LTD
- Software used: Vectorworks