Archive for the ‘Room’ Category
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: dep studio
The intervention consists in the reorganization of the interior spaces of an apartment to get a new room and upgrade your stay.
The creation of a double-sided cabinet has allowed the elimination of the corridor for the rooms while preserving the privacy of the rooms. The new furniture , custom made , including closed containers and compartments highlighted by the dark coloration that breaks the glossy white doors.
Image Courtesy © dep studio
- Architects: dep studio
- Project: Casa luc
- Location: Palazzolo sull’Oglio, Italy
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Kebony
The Norwegian composer and musician, Håvard Lund has embarked upon an innovative project to create an artist’s retreat on Northern Norway’s beautiful and dramatic coastline. The retreat is named Fordypningsrommet, the Norwegian word for ‘room for deeper studies’, as Lund aims at inspiring artists to return to nature and deepen their creative pursuits.
Image Courtesy © Anne_Braatveit
- Architects: Kebony
- Project: Architecture meets nature north of the Arctic Circle
- Location: Norway
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
Article source: SLOW Architects
This teaching school locates in the mountain area of Enshi City, Hubei province and at the intersection of three counties. The students in this area live far away from any of the central school of the three counties, so the teaching school is reserved because of the actual need. But it could not get more financial support to improve its hardward.
Image Courtesy © Chuanchen Li
- Architects: SLOW Architects
- Project: Reading Room of Shenwan Teaching School at Enshi City
- Location: Enshi City, Hubei Province, China
- Photography: Chuanchen Li
- Design: SLOW Architects
- Initiator: Zhigang Xu
- Donors in alphabet sequence of surname: Yi Cheng, Xiaojuan Tsian, Chenglong Wang SLOW Architects, Zhigang Xu and etc
- Material Donors in alphabet sequence: Aalto Metal Roofing System, China Human Settlements Engineering & Materials Institute, Mujian optimal product (Beijing) building material CO.,Ltd., Tianjin Fusen Wood, Velux(China)
- Construction: Tianmao Yang, Qichao Chen, Chuanchen Li SLOW Architects
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Article source: Karina Wiciak
“Suszarnia” (which in Polish means “drying room”) is the third project of the “Pastel Collection” (after the first pink project “Sypialnia” and second blue project “Myjnia”), entirely designed by Karina Wiciak.
Image Courtesy © Karina Wiciak
- Architects: Karina Wiciak
- Project: SUSZARNIA designed
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: RULES architects
The interior of the three room loft has been designed to underline the main advantages of lofts – ease, casualness andspace. Visible elements of the steel structure of the roof add industrial character to the loft whereas natural materials make it cosy.In spite of the trendy daytime area the layout of the loft designated for family of 4 is rational and practical. The daytime zone consists of a hall, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The night zone has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cintalan
- Architects: RULES architects (Rudolf Lesnak, Tomas Huliman, Matej Kollar)
- Project: Loft in Bratislava
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Peter Cintalan
- Area: 95 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: sa.und.sa architetti
The workshop UPDATE # 04, held in the virtuous municipality of Camigliano from July 27th to August 3rd 2014 with 17 students from all over Italy, considered the results of the participatory process that took place in the preceding months and responded to the citizens’ request to give the area a place able to amplify the landscape suggestions and a space designed for meditation and prayer.
Image Courtesy © sa.und.sa architetti
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: Think Forward
“5 ROOMS” is an unusual space designed to develop students senses, imagination, artistic talents and mental abilities in the initial stage of their education. The multi functional space combines a classroom, a playroom, a dancing room, a music room. Each area is characterized by individually designed graphics.
Image Courtesy © Think Forward
- Architects: Think Forward
- Project: 5 ROOMS
- Location: Ss. Cyril and Methodius Elementary School, Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria
Sunday, June 14th, 2015
Article source: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
ARCHmedium’s four-month competition was held between July and October 2014, and invited teams of students and young architects from across the globe to propose “good architecture for the people” of Portugal, who were severely affected by the global financial crisis of 2008.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Architects: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Project: LISBON OPEN ROOM
- Location: LISBOA, PORTUGAL
- Software used: Google sketchup, Vray, Photoshop, Autocad
- The apartment of architects: Arq. Martin Fuentes Solís, Arq. Felipe de Jesus Ortega Perez
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
Article source: Brani & Desi
\”i n s i d e – beyond the noise\” is а room for a college girl who studies Illustration & Graphics. The reason to study this discipline is the love she feels to the art of the contemporary illustrators. She would like to combine her another passion philosophy and art together.
Image Courtesy © Brani & Desi
- Architects: Brani & Desi
- Project: Inside – Beyond The Noise
- Designers: Branimira Ivanova & Desislava Ivanova