Archive for the ‘Room’ Category
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Article source: rue royale architectes
“Rooms with a view”, evokes not only the film of the same name, but also the magic of a domestic, landscaped setting. It is in this poetic, yet functional, spirit that the architects imagined their project for the LEGTA (Agricultural Technological and General High School) boarding house in Saint-Genis Laval.
Image Courtesy © Studio Erick Saillet
- Architects: rue royale architectes
- Project: Rooms with a view
- Location: Agricultural Technological and General André Paillot High School (LEGTA) in Saint-Genis Laval (69), Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, Frence
- Photography: Studio Erick Saillet
- Client: Region Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, Real Branch High Schools Rhône Territorial Unit West
- User: LEGTA ,High School General Education and Agricultural Technology
- Landscaping: Autre nature
- Total costs: €4,017,500 ex. VAT
- Gross floor area: 2,014 m2
- Useable surface area: 1,695 m2
- Competition: 2010
- Delivery: July 2015
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016
Article source: V2com
Room On The Roof is located in the small tower on de Bijenkorf in Amsterdam, a unique spot in the historic heart of the city that has been converted into a cultural haven. Together with the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, de Bijenkorf has invited national and international artists to work on their projects in the studio, ranging from performances, poetry and light art to dance, music, film and photography. Artist Maarten Baas will be first to use the studio.
Image Courtesy © Ewout Huibers
- Architects: i29 interior architects
- Project: Room On The Roof
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Photography: Ewout Huibers
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Sigurd Larsen Design & Architecture
With this room you get a whole house. Pure and calm from the outside the many doors and windows reveal a warm wooden interior. Here you find bedroom, sauna and kitchen open to the outside garden. One door opens to a staircase leading to a guestroom and large hammock overlooking the interior garden.
Elements of a playhouse speak to the guest’s childish side. But the house is kept pure and sharp to take this imaginative game of play into an adult mind.
Image Courtesy © Rita Lino
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: Sigurd Larsen Design & Architecture
The next room is behind the door. The exiting experience of arriving in a hotel and explore its’ facilities is taken to its’ maximum in room 204 at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin. Doors and windows open and reveal spaces full of details and surprises. A canyon like sauna, a high bedroom. A bathtub with a view. A cosy kitchen. A shower in a grotto. Large sitting steps leading to a guest bedroom.
Image Courtesy © Rita Lino and James Pfaff
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: dep studio
The intervention consists in the reorganization of the interior spaces of an apartment to get a new room and upgrade your stay.
The creation of a double-sided cabinet has allowed the elimination of the corridor for the rooms while preserving the privacy of the rooms. The new furniture , custom made , including closed containers and compartments highlighted by the dark coloration that breaks the glossy white doors.
Image Courtesy © dep studio
- Architects: dep studio
- Project: Casa luc
- Location: Palazzolo sull’Oglio, Italy
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Kebony
The Norwegian composer and musician, Håvard Lund has embarked upon an innovative project to create an artist’s retreat on Northern Norway’s beautiful and dramatic coastline. The retreat is named Fordypningsrommet, the Norwegian word for ‘room for deeper studies’, as Lund aims at inspiring artists to return to nature and deepen their creative pursuits.
Image Courtesy © Anne_Braatveit
- Architects: Kebony
- Project: Architecture meets nature north of the Arctic Circle
- Location: Norway
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
Article source: SLOW Architects
This teaching school locates in the mountain area of Enshi City, Hubei province and at the intersection of three counties. The students in this area live far away from any of the central school of the three counties, so the teaching school is reserved because of the actual need. But it could not get more financial support to improve its hardward.
Image Courtesy © Chuanchen Li
- Architects: SLOW Architects
- Project: Reading Room of Shenwan Teaching School at Enshi City
- Location: Enshi City, Hubei Province, China
- Photography: Chuanchen Li
- Design: SLOW Architects
- Initiator: Zhigang Xu
- Donors in alphabet sequence of surname: Yi Cheng, Xiaojuan Tsian, Chenglong Wang SLOW Architects, Zhigang Xu and etc
- Material Donors in alphabet sequence: Aalto Metal Roofing System, China Human Settlements Engineering & Materials Institute, Mujian optimal product (Beijing) building material CO.,Ltd., Tianjin Fusen Wood, Velux(China)
- Construction: Tianmao Yang, Qichao Chen, Chuanchen Li SLOW Architects
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Article source: Karina Wiciak
“Suszarnia” (which in Polish means “drying room”) is the third project of the “Pastel Collection” (after the first pink project “Sypialnia” and second blue project “Myjnia”), entirely designed by Karina Wiciak.
Image Courtesy © Karina Wiciak
- Architects: Karina Wiciak
- Project: SUSZARNIA designed
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: RULES architects
The interior of the three room loft has been designed to underline the main advantages of lofts – ease, casualness andspace. Visible elements of the steel structure of the roof add industrial character to the loft whereas natural materials make it cosy.In spite of the trendy daytime area the layout of the loft designated for family of 4 is rational and practical. The daytime zone consists of a hall, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The night zone has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cintalan
- Architects: RULES architects (Rudolf Lesnak, Tomas Huliman, Matej Kollar)
- Project: Loft in Bratislava
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Peter Cintalan
- Area: 95 sqm
- Project Year: 2015