Archive for the ‘Room’ Category
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: RULES architects
The interior of the three room loft has been designed to underline the main advantages of lofts – ease, casualness andspace. Visible elements of the steel structure of the roof add industrial character to the loft whereas natural materials make it cosy.In spite of the trendy daytime area the layout of the loft designated for family of 4 is rational and practical. The daytime zone consists of a hall, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The night zone has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cintalan
- Architects: RULES architects (Rudolf Lesnak, Tomas Huliman, Matej Kollar)
- Project: Loft in Bratislava
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Peter Cintalan
- Area: 95 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: sa.und.sa architetti
The workshop UPDATE # 04, held in the virtuous municipality of Camigliano from July 27th to August 3rd 2014 with 17 students from all over Italy, considered the results of the participatory process that took place in the preceding months and responded to the citizens’ request to give the area a place able to amplify the landscape suggestions and a space designed for meditation and prayer.
Image Courtesy © sa.und.sa architetti
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: Think Forward
“5 ROOMS” is an unusual space designed to develop students senses, imagination, artistic talents and mental abilities in the initial stage of their education. The multi functional space combines a classroom, a playroom, a dancing room, a music room. Each area is characterized by individually designed graphics.
Image Courtesy © Think Forward
- Architects: Think Forward
- Project: 5 ROOMS
- Location: Ss. Cyril and Methodius Elementary School, Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria
Sunday, June 14th, 2015
Article source: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
ARCHmedium’s four-month competition was held between July and October 2014, and invited teams of students and young architects from across the globe to propose “good architecture for the people” of Portugal, who were severely affected by the global financial crisis of 2008.
Image Courtesy © Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Architects: Arq. Jose Reyes Leon Hernandez
- Project: LISBON OPEN ROOM
- Location: LISBOA, PORTUGAL
- Software used: Google sketchup, Vray, Photoshop, Autocad
- The apartment of architects: Arq. Martin Fuentes Solís, Arq. Felipe de Jesus Ortega Perez
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
Article source: Brani & Desi
\”i n s i d e – beyond the noise\” is а room for a college girl who studies Illustration & Graphics. The reason to study this discipline is the love she feels to the art of the contemporary illustrators. She would like to combine her another passion philosophy and art together.
Image Courtesy © Brani & Desi
- Architects: Brani & Desi
- Project: Inside – Beyond The Noise
- Designers: Branimira Ivanova & Desislava Ivanova
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: DMS Arquitectas
This Clinic is one of the oldest Clinics in Lima-Peru so they needed to expand the number of rooms they had. They called us to be in charge of all the interior design of the new building. The Building consists of 33 rooms in total, divided into 11 rooms per floor plus a reception and nursing area in each floor. We also intervened the rooftop, creating an open area where patients could feel more in touch with nature and enjoy a bit of the outside.
Image Courtesy © DMS Arquitectas
- Architects: DMS Arquitectas
- Project: CLINICA ANGLOAMERICANA
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Team: Arq. Mirjana Barandiaran Misic, Arq. Denisse Folkmanas
Saturday, April 11th, 2015
Article source: Fisher Heck Architects
What was once two separate courtrooms with adjacent support offices and an intermediate floor separating the two, is now a grand two-story Commissioners Courtroom, restored to its original 1896 creation. In addition to the courtroom restoration, a new stairwell spanning five floors within the courthouse was designed to bring the building up to code. One of the challenging requirements to this courtroom is that it had to serve multiple uses in order to make the room more accommodating throughout the year.
Image Courtesy © Fisher Heck Architects
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Article source: Camilo Rebelo
EGG project was an order from a client full of restlessness – OJ.
OJ acquired a sculpture, called ‘Seed’, of the contemporary Portuguese artist Rui Chafes. The piece built in iron finds its purpose in the universality of OJ’s mind that seeks values such as origin, purity and universal mystery.
In a second stage, OJ threw us the challenge to design and build a space to receive and expose the ‘Seed’, promoting a deep reflection between Art and Architecture. The designed space is in the basement of his home in Fideris, located in the Swiss Alps.
Image Courtesy © Patricio Guedes
- Architects: Camilo Rebelo
- Project: OVO
- Location: Fideris, Switzerland
- Photography: Patricio Guedes
- Software used: AutoCAD, Solidworks
- Client: O. J.
- Collaborators: Patricio Guedes
- Project partner – sculptor: Rui Chafes
- Engineering coordination: GOP – Gabinete de Organização e Projectos Lda. (more…)
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Article source: Yusaku Matsuoka architects and associates
This is a full renovation project for a room in a 1978-built apartment. From the window, a beautiful view of one of the Fukuoka sights, Ohori Park, can be seen. Water surfaces in the park reflect sunshine and change their expression throughout the day. The first design policy was a utilization of this scenic view.
Image Courtesy © Yousuke Harigane/TechniStaff
- Architects: Yusaku Matsuoka architects and associates
- Project: Toho Apartment Renovation
- Location: Fukuoka-city, Japan
- Photography: Yousuke Harigane/TechniStaff
- Principal Use: Residence
- Total Floor Area: 110m2
- Date of Completion: November 2014