Article source: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
HAO / Holm Architecture Office invited to participate in the Coleman Oval Skatepark Competition.
HAO / Holm Architecture Office along with five other New York design offices have been invited to participate in the re-design of the Coleman Oval Skate Park and the master planning of the Coleman Oval Park. The competition is sponsored by Architecture for Humanity, which received a TKTK grant from for the redesign of the park.
- Architect: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
- Name of Project: Coleman Oval Skate Park
- Location: Coleman Oval Park, Manhattan, NY
- Program: Playground, Skate Park, Public Park, Stage, Dog Run, Base Ball Field & Sports Program
- Type: Invited Competition