Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Thursday, June 16th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Oppenheim Architecture, the award-winning architecture, interior design and planning firm, is honored to have received the Jury Winner award for Destination Spa and Resort at the Architizer A+ Award gala in May 2016. With entries from over 100 countries, the Architizer A+ Award jury selects one Jury Winner in each award category.
An Illusion within the Limits of Reality, Image Courtesy © Renderings: Luxigon
- Architects: Oppenheim Architecture
- Project: Destination Spa + Resort
- Location: the Middle East
- Renderings: Luxigon
- Software used: Maya, Archicad, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Project Manager: Rey Lester
- Designers: Gilbert Attic, Jose Ortez, Olivier Montfort, J.J. Bruyning, Santiago Eliaschev, Charles Michael Arnspiger, Victoria Pineros, Gerald Wood, Kevin McMorris, Kevin Heidorn
- Size: 650 Acres
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: Studio Ardete
Where most of the fitness centers around the world follow set rules of planning and interiors, Moksha was inspired by a will to define a new language for exercise and training centers.
The client desired an extension to the existing gymnasium including a Spa and Spinning studio. This was to be housed in the basement. As a result, the architects were faced with the dual problems of limited space and limited budget.
Image Courtesy © Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Architects: Studio Ardete
- Project: MOKSHA-Fitness and spa center
- Location: Panchkula, Haryana, India
- Photography: Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Principal designer: Ar Badrinath Kaleru
- Design Team: Ar Prerna Kaleru and Ar Anusha Sharma
- Area: 2000 sq.ft
- Completion: Dec 2015
Wednesday, April 6th, 2016
Article source: RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH
As the material is deformable, fibreC panels can be shaped smoothly over corners and edges. fins give architects plenty of scope in the design of individual facades. The 3.60 meter long fibreC fins can be used as permanent sun protection and creative design element for building envelopes.
fibreC fins with different surfaces, Image Courtesy © RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS Co.Ltd, is a 100% foreign owned company registered since 2010 under the Laws of Vietnam.
Previously known under the name Less Is More Design, the Company is lead by Franck Sicart and Julien Smith – Foreign French International Architects in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
We are a multi-disciplinary design consultant engaged in Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture and Product Design.
We define our selves as a “Boutique Design Firm” deeply dedicated to our clients, with a strong need understanding.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: CHEN SEA RESORT AND SPA
- Location: PHU QUOC, VITENAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- Project Management: 9pm Project Management
- Site: 3 Ha
- Completion: 2008
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: PHL Architects
Oak Tree Emerald locates on a contour hills area with view facing directly to a valley and city. Because of its strategic location, it is suitable for a concept of resort hotel. The site has a steep hills contour with a very long and narrow L-shaped site. Thus, in order to meet the programme’s requirements, we must use cut and fill system to get extra spaces.
Image Courtesy © PHL Architects
- Architects: PHL Architects
- Project: OAK TREE EMERALD
- Location: Papandayan, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Owner: PT. Merdeka Graha Indo
- Principal Architect: Hendyanto Lim, Patrick Lim
- Built (Year): November 2013
- Site Area: 6600 m2
- Floor Area: 17000 m2
- Building Height: 41m / 11th floor
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: YOD studio of commercial design
Located in a picturesque pine forest in Poltava region, Relax Park Verholy hotel complex is one of the most stylish and comfortable hotels of Ukraine. For more than a year its owners, together with YOD design studio, keep implementing innovative and bold ideas. New SPA complex with an indoor swimming pool, gym and hotel rooms is just another result of this collaboration.
Image Courtesy © Andrey Avdeenko
- Architects: YOD studio of commercial design
- Project: New SPA complex in Relax Park Verholy
- Location: Sosnivka village, Poltava region, Ukarain
- Photography: Andrey Avdeenko
- Designers: Volodymyr Nepyivoda, Dmytro Bonesko
- Area: 700 m2
- Status: realized in 2016
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Article source: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
Narvil Conference & Spa is located in Serock by Zegrzyńskie lake, 40 kilometers from Warsaw. It’s a combination of the elegant hotel, modern conference center and exclusive spa. Location by the Narew river, surrounding forest and omnipresent nature creates an amazing atmosphere of the place. The priority while building the hotel was to keep a perfect harmony with an environment and to interfere as little as possible.
Image Courtesy © Yassen Hristov
- Architects: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
- Project: HOTEL NARVIL
- Location: Serock, Poland
- Photography: Yassen Hristov, Konrad Rubaszkiewicz
- General contractor: Budimex S.A
- Realization: 2008-2012
- Interiors: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o
- Area: 47.500 sqm
- Investor: Narvil Sp. z o. o.
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Article source: Murman arkitekter ab
This is a Sauna and relax building in Saltsjöbaden just outside Stockholm.
Saltsjöbaden community was founded in the 1890’s with the goal of creating a society close to nature following the example of central European spas, but near the nature and the sea with the possibility of boat and outdoor activities.
The villas built there was relatively large to fit the growing group of people with a good economy around the turn of the century.
Image Courtesy © Åke E-son Lindman
- Architects: Murman arkitekter ab, Hans Murman och Ulla Alberts, Frida Gustafsson
- Project: Sauna Saltsjöbaden
- Location: Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
- Photography: Åke E-son Lindman, Hans Murman
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Building complete: 2011
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: SOMA architects
The Deir Al Kalaa Country Club is located in historic BeitMeri, an area in the mountains of Lebanon long associated with leisure from the time of Romans. Situated on the mountainside leading up to BeitMeri, the site is a sloping terrain with stupendous views of the valley below and at some points the city of Beirut. The country club approached us to request an expansion of the existing building to accommodate a hotel, dedicated spa, and additional pool.
Image Courtesy © SOMA
- Architects: SOMA architects
- Project: Deir Al Kalaa Hotel
- Location: BeitMeri, Lebanon
Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Article source: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
The project is located in a major and well connected industrial area finalized to the advanced research production, located on the east side of town. The building is a clear and compact volume, with an interesting relationship with its context.
Image Courtesy © JULIEN LANOO
- Architects: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
- Project: INTECS SPA HEADQUARTERS
- Location: Roma, Italy
- Area: 3.500 sqm
- Year: 2010-2014
- Consultants: structural engineer: Ing. Gilberto Sarti; mechanical engineer and Klimahaus consultant: Ing. Michele De Beni;
- Fire consultant: Ing. Fernando Orlandi
- Site manager: Arch. Gaia Grossi
- Contractor: Cogei Costruzioni S.p.a., Cami srl
- Client: Intecs spa
- Phase: invited architectural competition | first prize – Preliminary and final design, tender drawings, site supervision