Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Wednesday, September 21st, 2016
Article source: K-DIVISION ARCHITECTURE
Tesoro Blu Hotel + Spa, a 4 * category, is the latest venture of modern hotel architecture and design in the Ionian region. It consists of 89 rooms and 4 suites with a total capacity of 200 beds. The hotel is built in the most idyllic part of Kefalonia, on the southeastern tip named “Skala”, on a seaside plot, surrounded by wild, dense slopes.
Image Courtesy © Vaggelis Paterakis
- Architects: K-DIVISION ARCHITECTURE (Mike Kraounakis), WoArchitects and bdg architects
- Project: Tesoro Blu Hotel + Spa
- Location: Skala Beach/Kefalonia, Greece
- Photography: Vaggelis Paterakis
- Owner: P. Pagoulatos
- Structural Engineering: Antreas Aikaterinis, Antonis Takasis
- Services Engineering: A & G Tzouganatos & Co
- Lighting Design: CPLD Lighting Design
- Landscape Design: Maggie Papadatou
- Site Management: K-DIVISION ARCHITECTURE
- Plot Area: 23.281,00 m2
- Building Area: 4.642,03 m2
- Design Year: 2007-2009
- Construction Year: 2009-2011
Friday, August 5th, 2016
Article source: noa* network of architecture
It is all about the apple in the ‘Apfelhotel Torgglerhof’ in Saltaus in the Passiria Valley in Northern Italy. The Applesauna and the wellness area are part of the farm ensemble – surrounded by numerous apple trees and nature. The hotel is extended with 9 new rooms and a new wellness while the public spaces as the reception, restaurant and bar are redone within the existing building.
Image Courtesy © noa* (network of architecture)
Thursday, July 21st, 2016
Article source: gpy arquitectos
The raised seashore as a territorial landscape intervention strategy
In a landscape characterized by powerful natural elements and particular fragility, the new spa and public pool is configured in form of a bridge, which prevents transformations of the volcanic soil and the coastal cliff. Its implementation minimizes the interference between the building and the protected area of the lava flows originating from the last eruption of the Teneguía volcano in 1971.
Image Courtesy © gpy arquitectos
- Architects: gpy arquitectos
- Project: Fuente Santa Hot Spring Baths
- Location: La Palma, Spain
- Project Team: Juan Antonio González Pérez, Andrzej Gwizdala, Constanze Sixt, Urbano Yanes Tuña
Saturday, July 2nd, 2016
Article source: Architects of Invention
The project implies construction of an upscale lifestyle community comprised of a professionally serviced apartment complex, located on the reclaimed part of the main island of Seychelles – Sailwin. The project includes advanced infrastructure: spa-complex, several restaurants and a club-house with a pool and a private marina. Project site has a direct access to the beach.
Image Courtesy © Architects of Invention
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: Coral Holiday Apartments
- Location: Mahe Island, Sailwin, Seychelles
- Software used: Sketchup, Rhino, Autocad
- Landscape consultant: HED
- Team: Dominykas Daunys, Nikoloz Japaridze, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Ivane Ksnelashvili, Davit Tsanava
- Budget: $10 mil
- Size: 15000 m²
Thursday, June 16th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Oppenheim Architecture, the award-winning architecture, interior design and planning firm, is honored to have received the Jury Winner award for Destination Spa and Resort at the Architizer A+ Award gala in May 2016. With entries from over 100 countries, the Architizer A+ Award jury selects one Jury Winner in each award category.
An Illusion within the Limits of Reality, Image Courtesy © Renderings: Luxigon
- Architects: Oppenheim Architecture
- Project: Destination Spa + Resort
- Location: the Middle East
- Renderings: Luxigon
- Software used: Maya, Archicad, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Project Manager: Rey Lester
- Designers: Gilbert Attic, Jose Ortez, Olivier Montfort, J.J. Bruyning, Santiago Eliaschev, Charles Michael Arnspiger, Victoria Pineros, Gerald Wood, Kevin McMorris, Kevin Heidorn
- Size: 650 Acres
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: Studio Ardete
Where most of the fitness centers around the world follow set rules of planning and interiors, Moksha was inspired by a will to define a new language for exercise and training centers.
The client desired an extension to the existing gymnasium including a Spa and Spinning studio. This was to be housed in the basement. As a result, the architects were faced with the dual problems of limited space and limited budget.
Image Courtesy © Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Architects: Studio Ardete
- Project: MOKSHA-Fitness and spa center
- Location: Panchkula, Haryana, India
- Photography: Purnesh Dev Nikhanj
- Principal designer: Ar Badrinath Kaleru
- Design Team: Ar Prerna Kaleru and Ar Anusha Sharma
- Area: 2000 sq.ft
- Completion: Dec 2015
Wednesday, April 6th, 2016
Article source: RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH
As the material is deformable, fibreC panels can be shaped smoothly over corners and edges. fins give architects plenty of scope in the design of individual facades. The 3.60 meter long fibreC fins can be used as permanent sun protection and creative design element for building envelopes.
fibreC fins with different surfaces, Image Courtesy © RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS Co.Ltd, is a 100% foreign owned company registered since 2010 under the Laws of Vietnam.
Previously known under the name Less Is More Design, the Company is lead by Franck Sicart and Julien Smith – Foreign French International Architects in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
We are a multi-disciplinary design consultant engaged in Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture and Product Design.
We define our selves as a “Boutique Design Firm” deeply dedicated to our clients, with a strong need understanding.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: CHEN SEA RESORT AND SPA
- Location: PHU QUOC, VITENAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- Project Management: 9pm Project Management
- Site: 3 Ha
- Completion: 2008
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: PHL Architects
Oak Tree Emerald locates on a contour hills area with view facing directly to a valley and city. Because of its strategic location, it is suitable for a concept of resort hotel. The site has a steep hills contour with a very long and narrow L-shaped site. Thus, in order to meet the programme’s requirements, we must use cut and fill system to get extra spaces.
Image Courtesy © PHL Architects
- Architects: PHL Architects
- Project: OAK TREE EMERALD
- Location: Papandayan, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Owner: PT. Merdeka Graha Indo
- Principal Architect: Hendyanto Lim, Patrick Lim
- Built (Year): November 2013
- Site Area: 6600 m2
- Floor Area: 17000 m2
- Building Height: 41m / 11th floor
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: YOD studio of commercial design
Located in a picturesque pine forest in Poltava region, Relax Park Verholy hotel complex is one of the most stylish and comfortable hotels of Ukraine. For more than a year its owners, together with YOD design studio, keep implementing innovative and bold ideas. New SPA complex with an indoor swimming pool, gym and hotel rooms is just another result of this collaboration.
Image Courtesy © Andrey Avdeenko
- Architects: YOD studio of commercial design
- Project: New SPA complex in Relax Park Verholy
- Location: Sosnivka village, Poltava region, Ukarain
- Photography: Andrey Avdeenko
- Designers: Volodymyr Nepyivoda, Dmytro Bonesko
- Area: 700 m2
- Status: realized in 2016