Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS Co.Ltd, is a 100% foreign owned company registered since 2010 under the Laws of Vietnam.
Previously known under the name Less Is More Design, the Company is lead by Franck Sicart and Julien Smith – Foreign French International Architects in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
We are a multi-disciplinary design consultant engaged in Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture and Product Design.
We define our selves as a “Boutique Design Firm” deeply dedicated to our clients, with a strong need understanding.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: CHEN SEA RESORT AND SPA
- Location: PHU QUOC, VITENAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- Project Management: 9pm Project Management
- Site: 3 Ha
- Completion: 2008
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: PHL Architects
Oak Tree Emerald locates on a contour hills area with view facing directly to a valley and city. Because of its strategic location, it is suitable for a concept of resort hotel. The site has a steep hills contour with a very long and narrow L-shaped site. Thus, in order to meet the programme’s requirements, we must use cut and fill system to get extra spaces.
Image Courtesy © PHL Architects
- Architects: PHL Architects
- Project: OAK TREE EMERALD
- Location: Papandayan, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Owner: PT. Merdeka Graha Indo
- Principal Architect: Hendyanto Lim, Patrick Lim
- Built (Year): November 2013
- Site Area: 6600 m2
- Floor Area: 17000 m2
- Building Height: 41m / 11th floor
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: YOD studio of commercial design
Located in a picturesque pine forest in Poltava region, Relax Park Verholy hotel complex is one of the most stylish and comfortable hotels of Ukraine. For more than a year its owners, together with YOD design studio, keep implementing innovative and bold ideas. New SPA complex with an indoor swimming pool, gym and hotel rooms is just another result of this collaboration.
Image Courtesy © Andrey Avdeenko
- Architects: YOD studio of commercial design
- Project: New SPA complex in Relax Park Verholy
- Location: Sosnivka village, Poltava region, Ukarain
- Photography: Andrey Avdeenko
- Designers: Volodymyr Nepyivoda, Dmytro Bonesko
- Area: 700 m2
- Status: realized in 2016
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Article source: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
Narvil Conference & Spa is located in Serock by Zegrzyńskie lake, 40 kilometers from Warsaw. It’s a combination of the elegant hotel, modern conference center and exclusive spa. Location by the Narew river, surrounding forest and omnipresent nature creates an amazing atmosphere of the place. The priority while building the hotel was to keep a perfect harmony with an environment and to interfere as little as possible.
Image Courtesy © Yassen Hristov
- Architects: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
- Project: HOTEL NARVIL
- Location: Serock, Poland
- Photography: Yassen Hristov, Konrad Rubaszkiewicz
- General contractor: Budimex S.A
- Realization: 2008-2012
- Interiors: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o
- Area: 47.500 sqm
- Investor: Narvil Sp. z o. o.
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Article source: Murman arkitekter ab
This is a Sauna and relax building in Saltsjöbaden just outside Stockholm.
Saltsjöbaden community was founded in the 1890’s with the goal of creating a society close to nature following the example of central European spas, but near the nature and the sea with the possibility of boat and outdoor activities.
The villas built there was relatively large to fit the growing group of people with a good economy around the turn of the century.
Image Courtesy © Åke E-son Lindman
- Architects: Murman arkitekter ab, Hans Murman och Ulla Alberts, Frida Gustafsson
- Project: Sauna Saltsjöbaden
- Location: Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
- Photography: Åke E-son Lindman, Hans Murman
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Building complete: 2011
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: SOMA architects
The Deir Al Kalaa Country Club is located in historic BeitMeri, an area in the mountains of Lebanon long associated with leisure from the time of Romans. Situated on the mountainside leading up to BeitMeri, the site is a sloping terrain with stupendous views of the valley below and at some points the city of Beirut. The country club approached us to request an expansion of the existing building to accommodate a hotel, dedicated spa, and additional pool.
Image Courtesy © SOMA
- Architects: SOMA architects
- Project: Deir Al Kalaa Hotel
- Location: BeitMeri, Lebanon
Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Article source: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
The project is located in a major and well connected industrial area finalized to the advanced research production, located on the east side of town. The building is a clear and compact volume, with an interesting relationship with its context.
Image Courtesy © JULIEN LANOO
- Architects: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
- Project: INTECS SPA HEADQUARTERS
- Location: Roma, Italy
- Area: 3.500 sqm
- Year: 2010-2014
- Consultants: structural engineer: Ing. Gilberto Sarti; mechanical engineer and Klimahaus consultant: Ing. Michele De Beni;
- Fire consultant: Ing. Fernando Orlandi
- Site manager: Arch. Gaia Grossi
- Contractor: Cogei Costruzioni S.p.a., Cami srl
- Client: Intecs spa
- Phase: invited architectural competition | first prize – Preliminary and final design, tender drawings, site supervision
Saturday, November 15th, 2014
Article source: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
In the heart of the Eastern Townships, perched on a mountainside and overlooking a nature reserve of breathtaking beauty lies BALNEA. Health and wellness, gourmet food, yoga, relaxation, sports, massages, rituals baths: BALNEA reinvents the art of living by creating a stunning experience for all the senses. Spa BALNEA’s new reception building, constructed on piles, is nestled unobtrusively in the forest, where it is the hub linking the facility’s existing buildings via outdoor walkways. The resulting new walking routes give clients a more private path through the site. Special attention was paid to preserving trees and the natural surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
Article source: a21 studio
Located inside an operating hot spring and mineral resort, the Tent is a small spa perched in the folds of halfway terrace up to a rock hill, facing to the river. This seems to be the good place for hiding away from the eventful area on the other side of the hill to enjoy healthy activities such as mud bathing and massage services. However, one of the biggest constraints of the site is that it gets intense heat from the West throughout the year, which makes it fallow for years.
Image Courtesy © a21 studio
- Architects: a21 studio
- Project: The Tent
- Location: Nha trang city, Vietnam
- Client: I-resort hot spring
- Building area: 126 m2
- Completed: 6/2014
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: LITHOS DESIGN
Lithos Design has contributed towards the completion of project Golden Mile, an exclusive spa in the heart of Moscow.
The new spa facilities are located on the ground floor and in the basement of the Park Palace, a luxury residential complex in close proximity to the Red Square and span a surface area of 4,500 m2: the former car park has now become home to two private spas, a swimming pool with reserved whirlpool area, a generously proportioned wellness zone, a gym, two children’s areas, a lounge bar & restaurant, hairstylist and medical facilities.
Image Courtesy © LITHOS DESIGN
- Architects: LITHOS DESIGN
- Project: Golden Mile
- Location: Moscow
- General Contractor: Wellness Today – Happy Sauna Group
- Design: Studio D73 – Arch. Marco Vismara, Arch. Andrea Viganò