Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Article source: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
Narvil Conference & Spa is located in Serock by Zegrzyńskie lake, 40 kilometers from Warsaw. It’s a combination of the elegant hotel, modern conference center and exclusive spa. Location by the Narew river, surrounding forest and omnipresent nature creates an amazing atmosphere of the place. The priority while building the hotel was to keep a perfect harmony with an environment and to interfere as little as possible.
Image Courtesy © Yassen Hristov
- Architects: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
- Project: HOTEL NARVIL
- Location: Serock, Poland
- Photography: Yassen Hristov, Konrad Rubaszkiewicz
- General contractor: Budimex S.A
- Realization: 2008-2012
- Interiors: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o
- Area: 47.500 sqm
- Investor: Narvil Sp. z o. o.
Thursday, April 30th, 2015
Article source: Murman arkitekter ab
This is a Sauna and relax building in Saltsjöbaden just outside Stockholm.
Saltsjöbaden community was founded in the 1890’s with the goal of creating a society close to nature following the example of central European spas, but near the nature and the sea with the possibility of boat and outdoor activities.
The villas built there was relatively large to fit the growing group of people with a good economy around the turn of the century.
Image Courtesy © Åke E-son Lindman
- Architects: Murman arkitekter ab, Hans Murman och Ulla Alberts, Frida Gustafsson
- Project: Sauna Saltsjöbaden
- Location: Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
- Photography: Åke E-son Lindman, Hans Murman
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Building complete: 2011
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: SOMA architects
The Deir Al Kalaa Country Club is located in historic BeitMeri, an area in the mountains of Lebanon long associated with leisure from the time of Romans. Situated on the mountainside leading up to BeitMeri, the site is a sloping terrain with stupendous views of the valley below and at some points the city of Beirut. The country club approached us to request an expansion of the existing building to accommodate a hotel, dedicated spa, and additional pool.
Image Courtesy © SOMA
- Architects: SOMA architects
- Project: Deir Al Kalaa Hotel
- Location: BeitMeri, Lebanon
Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Article source: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
The project is located in a major and well connected industrial area finalized to the advanced research production, located on the east side of town. The building is a clear and compact volume, with an interesting relationship with its context.
Image Courtesy © JULIEN LANOO
- Architects: Modostudio + Sofia Cattinari Studio
- Project: INTECS SPA HEADQUARTERS
- Location: Roma, Italy
- Area: 3.500 sqm
- Year: 2010-2014
- Consultants: structural engineer: Ing. Gilberto Sarti; mechanical engineer and Klimahaus consultant: Ing. Michele De Beni;
- Fire consultant: Ing. Fernando Orlandi
- Site manager: Arch. Gaia Grossi
- Contractor: Cogei Costruzioni S.p.a., Cami srl
- Client: Intecs spa
- Phase: invited architectural competition | first prize – Preliminary and final design, tender drawings, site supervision
Saturday, November 15th, 2014
Article source: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
In the heart of the Eastern Townships, perched on a mountainside and overlooking a nature reserve of breathtaking beauty lies BALNEA. Health and wellness, gourmet food, yoga, relaxation, sports, massages, rituals baths: BALNEA reinvents the art of living by creating a stunning experience for all the senses. Spa BALNEA’s new reception building, constructed on piles, is nestled unobtrusively in the forest, where it is the hub linking the facility’s existing buildings via outdoor walkways. The resulting new walking routes give clients a more private path through the site. Special attention was paid to preserving trees and the natural surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
Article source: a21 studio
Located inside an operating hot spring and mineral resort, the Tent is a small spa perched in the folds of halfway terrace up to a rock hill, facing to the river. This seems to be the good place for hiding away from the eventful area on the other side of the hill to enjoy healthy activities such as mud bathing and massage services. However, one of the biggest constraints of the site is that it gets intense heat from the West throughout the year, which makes it fallow for years.
Image Courtesy © a21 studio
- Architects: a21 studio
- Project: The Tent
- Location: Nha trang city, Vietnam
- Client: I-resort hot spring
- Building area: 126 m2
- Completed: 6/2014
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: LITHOS DESIGN
Lithos Design has contributed towards the completion of project Golden Mile, an exclusive spa in the heart of Moscow.
The new spa facilities are located on the ground floor and in the basement of the Park Palace, a luxury residential complex in close proximity to the Red Square and span a surface area of 4,500 m2: the former car park has now become home to two private spas, a swimming pool with reserved whirlpool area, a generously proportioned wellness zone, a gym, two children’s areas, a lounge bar & restaurant, hairstylist and medical facilities.
Image Courtesy © LITHOS DESIGN
- Architects: LITHOS DESIGN
- Project: Golden Mile
- Location: Moscow
- General Contractor: Wellness Today – Happy Sauna Group
- Design: Studio D73 – Arch. Marco Vismara, Arch. Andrea Viganò
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: WeNew Innovation
The Urban Spa was created exploring the thematic and symbols found on the streets. This is a business model for the young entrepreneur, between 25 to 40 years, which corresponds to 35% of the growth of companies in Brazil.
The idea is to have a space that provides a new look and contemporary tools of wellness & well being to help these new entrepreneurs to better cope with their stressful work demand. In this project, the Luxury found in most spas gives room to a more stripped and irreverent kind of spa.
Image Courtesy © Guilherme Tamburus
- Architects: WeNew Innovation
- Project: Urban Spa
- Location: Equipotel Fair, São Paulo (Brazil)
- Photography: Guilherme Tamburus
- Execution: Linea Cesplan, São Paulo (Brazil)
Thursday, July 10th, 2014
Article source: schmidt hammer lassen architects
The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa is located in the surroundings of Kellers Park with wooded slopes and a view of Vejle Fjord. The existing turn-of-the-century hospital building is renovated and extended with two spatious glass-clad wings floating into the beautiful landscape.
Image Courtesy © schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Architects: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Project: The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa
- Client: Kellers Park Hotelbyg P/S
- Area: 3,200 m² new build, 10,500 m² refurbishment
- Construction sum: € 27 million excl. VAT
- On commission: 2005
- Status: Construction period 2006 – 2007
- Engineer: COWI A/S
- Contractor: NCC Construction Danmark A/S
- Landscape Architect: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Interior design: shldesign
- Other architects: To B Design
Sunday, June 29th, 2014
Article source: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos
The project for Therma SPA by Vidalta was done in two levels inside the clubhouse that has 9 levels and 7,000 square meters of construction. The services provided are just like the ones given in a world class hotel and among the amenities are: restaurant, sports bar, gym, indoor fun pool and swimming pool with swimming flumes, outdoor pool and SPA.
Image Courtesy © Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos (Arq. Juan Pablo Serrano Orozco, Arq. Rafael Monjaraz Fuentes)
- Project: Therma Spa by Vidalta
- Location: México D.F., Mexico
- Photography: Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Date: 2012
- Developer: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva
- Contributors: Arq. J. Enrique Garcia Diaz, Arq.Lucia M. Martinez Garcia
- Builder: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva, Klafs, Spa Gerenciamiento Grupo Syasa