Archive for the ‘Super Market’ Category
Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017
Article source: v2com
An area of cultivated ground; a plot of land, a small subsistence farm for growing crops and fruit-bearing trees, often including the dwelling of the farmer.
Over the last 30 years, worldwide absolute poverty has fallen sharply (from about 40% to under 20%). But in African countries, the percentage has barely fallen. Still today, over 40% of people living in sub-Saharan Africa live in absolute poverty. More than half of them have something in common: they’re small farmers.
Image Courtesy © Ggrupa
- Architects: Ggrupa
- Project: Mashambas Skyscraper
- Location: Manyoni, Tanzania
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: Andrew Bromberg at Aedas
China World Trade Center Phase 3C in Beijing, China, designed by Andrew Bromberg at Aedas, made a double win at MIPIM, the world’s leading property market, this year in France – the project was crowned Best Futura Project at MIPIM Awards 2017 and awarded a Commendation in the Retail and Leisure category at The Architectural Review MIPIM Future Project Awards.
Image Courtesy © Andrew Bromberg at Aedas
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
Article source: Masquespacio
Masquespacio just finished their last project in Cologne, Germany, for supermarket chain Solera.
Sevillian entrepreneur Pepa Bascón decided to move to the German city Cologne twenty years ago in search of new adventures. After several experiences in hospitality, more than 10 years ago she decided to set up a small store of Spanish products in the center of Cologne, bringing the best of her native country to Germany. Thanks to the good acceptation of her project years further she decided to constitute a more ambitious wholesaler to attend a growing demand of Spanish products by Italian and Spanish restaurants in and around Cologne and Dusseldorf. The augmenting popularity of Spanish gastronomy in Germany, made that Pepa Bascón in 2016 decided to open a new ‘cash & carry’ supermarket with the aim to offer a specific service to non-professional clients in Cologne. For that she contacted Masquespacio to design her new brand and interior space. The design of the new Solera from around 500 m2 was developed in search of a touch of Mediterranean emotion, mixed with functional features necessary for this type of businesses. The predominating black color offers seriousness, contrasted with several ‘happy’ colors that remind to Spain, without converting themselves in typical Spanish topics. Other elements make us think about Andalucía like the grids with ornaments, as well as the awnings and typical Mediterranean tiles.
Image Courtesy ©Luis Beltran
Saturday, January 14th, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
The groundbreaking ceremony for Oceanwide Center was held on Thursday, 8 December, marking the start of construction on one of the most pivotal urban projects in San Francisco’s recent history. Situated in the rapidly changing Transbay Area of San Francisco, close to Market Street and the financial district, this transit-oriented development is at the core of downtown San Francisco.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners / Heller Manus Architects
- Architects: Foster + Partners
- Project: Oceanwide Center
- Location: San Francisco, United States of America
- Photography: Foster + Partners Heller Manus Architects
- Client: Oceanwide Center
- Collaborating Architect: Norman Foster, Stefan Behling, David Summerfield, Michael Wurzel, Morgan Fleming, Armstrong Yakubu, Bassem Fawwaz, Michael Powers, Tillmann Lenz Piers Heath, Nathan Millar, Jens Kaarsholm, Kadri Kaldam, Jean-Francois Lemay, Simone Martin, Liam Alsop, Ignacio Amunategui, Christos Antonopoulos, Elina Christou, Andrew Dabomprez, Eva Diu, Eleonora Rosselli, Tandorn Prakobpol, Steven Ascensao, Belen Lopez Barrera, Stefano Corsi, Umberto Guareschi, Dovydas Kunsmonas, Lulu Yang, Parul Singh Jio Fish, Jose Garcia Gallardo, Karim Anwar, Quiddale O Sullivan, Radu Ionut Boeriu, Samson Simberg, Sigita Burbulyte, Miguel Munoz, Oliver Mould
- Land Use Attorney: Reuben Junius & Rose
- Structural Engineer: Magnusson klemencic Associates
- Mechanical Engineers:
- Foster + Partners
- Taylor Engineering
- Engineering Enterprise
- Civil Engineer: BKF
- Landscape Consultant: Gustafson Guthrie Nichols
- Façade Consultant: Heintges & Associates
- Acoustic consultant: Wilson Ihrig
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
The Supermarket of the Future, a large grocery store featuring pioneering digital solutions developed by Carlo Ratti Associati, opens this week in Milan, Italy. The new store was built by Coop Italia, Italy’s largest supermarket chain. It incorporates facilities such as interactive food tables, smart shelves and real time data visualizations, which will inform shoppers about the origins and characteristics of particular foodstuffs, promoting more informed consumption habits. The flagship store extends over a surface of 1,000 square meters (10,800 square feet) and employs technologies first presented in a prototypical version by Carlo Ratti Associati at Milan’s World Expo 2015, in the framework of Coop Italia’s Future Food District pavilion.
Image Courtesy © Daniele Iodice
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: The Supermarket of the Future
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Daniele Iodice, Michele Versaci and Inres
- Design: Coop’s Inres, Area-17 Architecture & Interiors
- IT: Accenture
- Visual identity: Studio FM Milano
Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
Article source: Architekten Wannenmacher+Möller GmbH
Bielefeld’s eastern city centre experienced significant changes in recent years. With the start of industrialisation and for the following decades, its nature was primarily commercial, presenting a heterogeneous, hardly urban appearance. The potential for development of this area, bordering directly on the city centre, was recognised already in the eighties. Increasing vacancy rates provided the impetus for structural reorganisation of this area, with the objective of mixed residential and industrial use.
Image Courtesy © Csaba Mester
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
Article source: NMD NOMADAS
De Candido Express supermarket stands in Bella Vista Avenue, one of the most commercial of Maracaibo (2,2Mhab); the attributes of the brand De Candido such as simplicity, softness firmly versatility to changing contexts and continuity, was also attributed to the building.
Image Courtesy © Luis Ontiveros
- Architects: NMD NOMADAS
- Project: De Candido Express Supermarket
- Location: Calle 73 entre Avenida Bella Vista y Avenida Santa Rita, Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Photography: Luis Ontiveros
- Design Directors: Farid Chacón, Francisco Mustieles, Janeth Boza, Claudia Urdaneta
- Project Leader: Vanessa Rincón
- Design Team: Nicole De Candido
- Landscape Architecture Adviser: Astrid Petzold
- Engineering: Innova
- Construction: VASAFE, CA. Ing. Andrés Nanino
- Graphic Design: Poroto Estudio: Alberto Sulbarán, Jason Villa
- Construction Area: 12916 sqft
- Project Year: 2012
- Construction Year: 2012-2013
Sunday, June 21st, 2015
Article source: CONCEPT/DISTRICT studio
The concept of SUPERMARKET which won several designa wareds opened his first concept store in Belgrade. Since 2014 it is also located in Berlin. The historically protected BIKINI HAUS, built in 1957 by Paul Schwe be sand Hans Schosz berger received a renovation in 2013 and was provided with an unique concept. The 7,000 square meter roof terrace with the view to the Berlin Zoo is the high light of the complex and the home of SUPERMARKET Berlin. SUPERMARKET Berlin sees it self as a project space which is comprised of different functional are a sover 800 sqm. The large and open space is divided by the 25 meterlong bar which already starts in the entrance are a and extends through out the whole room. The bar is further segmented in to three themes. The Coffeé, Juice andliquor/wine bar. The furniture canbe move dandad justed easily which allows high flexibility. Materials such as steel and wood under line the industrial character of the large and open space. The colorful furniture and floral fabrics give the space a funky, humorousand relaxed impression.
Image Courtesy © Lejla Krstic
- Architects: CONCEPT/DISTRICT studio, Lejla Krstic
- Project: SUPERMARKET concept space Berlin
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Field: Store Design
Tuesday, March 10th, 2015
Article source: CLAUDIO WALTER Arquitectos Asociados
Our client, a regional supermarket chain charges us the remodeling and expansion of one of its branches located in a neighborhood environment with individual low houses, over a boulevard that runs through virtually the entire city.
The existing part consisted in the sales floor, a small deposit of products and the parking for customers. For the expansion two adjoining properties with land of generous dimensions were incorporated.
Image Courtesy © Ramiro Sosa
- Architects: CLAUDIO WALTER Arquitectos Asociados
- Project: PINGUINO III
- Location: Rafaela, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Photography: Ramiro Sosa
- Year of construction: 2013
- Area: 1063 m²
- Team: Arq. Claudio Walter, Arq. Ana Piuzzi, Ing. Civil Leandro Schmithalter, Paola Lambrecht
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Article source: a4 studio inc
In the brow field area of Budapest, an old, once factory building got a second chance. The new shop, located in the 11th district on the corner of Sopron Street and Hengermalom Street, was installed in the old power unit-and painting equipment factory, which was built in the ‘70s.
Image Courtesy © a4 studio inc