Archive for the ‘Super Market’ Category
Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
Article source: LAB5 Architects
SPAR decided to open its new supermarket at a shopping mall called MOM Park, situated in the heart of a wealthy district of Budapest. They had the idea of building up a unique interior, which provides a high quality costumer experience. To chose the designer of this flagship store, they invited architects and interior designers to take part in a non-open competition, and submit sketches of ideas. LAB5 architects won because of the look and feel of a market space, with a friendly industrial atmosphere. Luckily later 90% of the original ideas could have been realised.
Island-shape grouping of counters, Image Courtesy © Zsolt Batár
- Architects: LAB5 Architects
- Project: SPAR Flagshipstore
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Photography: Zsolt Batár
- Competition: March 2013.
- Design: May 2013.
- Construction: June – September 2013.
- Interior designers: LAB5 architects | Linda Erdélyi, András Dobos, Balázs Korényi, Virág Anna Gáspár.
- Colleagues: András Debreczeni, Zoltán Szegedi, Tamás Tóth, Zoltán Vámos
- Signage design: Zsuzsi Tolnai, Rita Halasi
- Client: SPAR Magyarország Kereskedelmi Kft
- Constructor: EMEL Kft
- Furnitures: Enter Team, Solymosi, Art-Innova, Hi-Macs, Amos
- Lights: Solinfo, Zumtobel, Enter Team
- Lamp, recycled from wine bottles: Toboz Design
- Floor: Porcelaingres
- Shop-furnitures: Hauser, Umdasch
Tuesday, August 13th, 2013
Article source: Archinauten Dworschak + Mühlbachler ZT Gmbh
the spar supermarket on the bank of the lake traunsee, in the center of the town of gmunden is to be enlarged. the expanded space results from a new design of the surrounding public space. an urban furnishing in the form of a “sunbed” presents a new attraction for the passers-by along the esplanade.
Image Courtesy © m.dworschak
- Architects: Archinauten Dworschak + Mühlbachler ZT Gmbh
- Project: Faux Pli – Spar
- Location: Gmunden, Austria
- Photography: m.dworschak
- Building area: 1.033m²
- Area of use: 680m²
- Structural engineer: heintzel steinbichl & partner
- Haustechnik: projectbureau plankenauer
- Planning phase: april, juli 2012
- Start of construction: september 2012 , dezember 2012
- End of construction: dezember 2012
- Software used: Autocad Architecture 2013
Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
Article source: NL Architects
Housing Corporation VANKE has asked us to make a proposal for a Super Market as part of a big resort in Sanya. Sanya is the southernmost city in China. It is located in Hainan Province. The area is renowned for its tropical climate and is a popular tourist destination.
Image courtesy NL Architects
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Super Market Sanya Lake Park
- Location: Sanya, Hainan Province, China
- Client: Vanke Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. Hainan
- Architect: Pieter Bannenberg, Walter van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Giulia Pastore and Gen Yamamoto with Michaela Dlouhá, Michal Krejčík, Zhongnan Lao, Paulo Ricardo Dos Santos Sousa
Super Market: 2000 m2
Ancillary spaces for the Super Market: 950 m2
Ground floor + first floor: 1000 m2
Roof: 1580 m2
Thursday, August 16th, 2012
Article source: HEAD Architecture
An updated branding identity based around the original Great logo has been applied. Using subtly humorous black & white photography to elevate the shopping experience beyond mere food retail, customers are encouraged to re-examine the role and meaning of food in their lives.
Image Courtesy Mark Panckhurst
- Architects: HEAD Architecture
- Project: Great Foodhall
- Location: Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- Designer: Mike Atkin, Mark Panckhurst, Robert Weller
- Size: 15,000 square feet
- Photographer: Mark Panckhurst
- Graphic Design: Kactus Design Ltd
Image Courtesy Mark Panckhurst