Archive for the ‘Illustrator’ Category
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
Friday, July 24th, 2015
Article source: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
The project of Gavà is a block of social housing, developed by Aram Foundation. Since the project’s inception in 2009 until the completion of the work in 2013, public andbank’s helps have suffered such deep changes that have destabilized, mainly to citizens in need of affordable housing, and also, to foundations or companies that promote this type of activity.
Image Courtesy © PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Architects: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Project: 30 social dwellings in Gavà
- Location: Gavà, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Cype, Calener, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Authors: Felip Pich-Aguilera Baurier. Architect, Teresa Batlle i Pagès.Architect
- Developer: Fundació ARAM
- Group Directors: Pau Casaldàliga, Àngel Sendarrubias
- Head of project: Jordi París
- Intern colaborators: Salvador Girvent
- Construction volume: 2763.18 m2
- Parking: 739.07 m2
- Final cost: 1.966.090,05 €
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: AtelierBlur/Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. & Partners
Competition winning scheme for Plot 15 of the MOLEWA residential design competition in Ruichang, Jianxi Provence of China.
Residential design in China faces multitudes of restrictive design issues: One, facing heavy regulations imposed by local planning bureaus residential design often results in very strict interpretations of massing and building separations. Second, a developer-led and market driven standard of apartment layout creates a homogeneous and monotonous building typology that litters the urban landscape offering very little choice to potential buyer / inhabitants. Thirdly, out-of-date local customs remains a design barrier that is difficult to overcome by users accustomed to certain arrangements of functional layout that is a reflection of the developer-led model, fueling the perpetual circle of the same type of residential layouts.
Image Courtesy © AtelierBlur/Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. & Partners
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Article source: KARRES+BRANDS
Hoekenrodeplein forms the link between the Amsterdam Port shopping centre and the Arena Boulevard. With the redevelopment of the New Amsterdam Building, the square has been developed as one of the final phases of the Zuidoost Centre Area. The existing, U-shaped building th at wraps around the square was expanded on the ground and first floors, and now accommodates public functions, such as a hotel and hospitality facilities. This redevelopment, along with the desire of the municipality to also allow events to take place on the square, made it necessary to revise the earlier design by karres+brands from 2006.
Image Courtesy © KARRES+BRANDS
- Architects: KARRES+BRANDS
- Project: Hoekenrodeplein
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Assignment: Square redesign
- Size: 1.7 hectares
- Design: 2011 – 2012
- Construction: 2013 – 2014
- Status: Realised
- Budget: € 3.6 Mio
- Client: Municipality of Amsterdam
- In collaboration with: Lichtvormgevers, Philips Lighting, Cisco
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Article source: p-06 atelier
The Water Museum – property of EPAL (portuguese water company) – is a space that focuses mostly on the general aspects of the water, with an educational and scientific approach, while transmitting also some of the highlights of EPAL’s history and legacy to society (unlike most traditional company museums that only explore the historical nature of the company itself).
Image Courtesy © FG+SG
- Architects: p-06 atelier
- Project: Water Museum
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: FG+SG
- Software used: Adobe Indesign, Illustrator,Photoshop, CAD
- Design Director: Nuno Gusmão
- Designers: Vanda Mota
- Client: EPAL
Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Article source: BudCud
The table and the black shed organize the gallery space of BWA Design in Wrocław for an exhibition on Food Think Tank project ‘Earth and Water’. The objects are made of remains from previous gallery exhibitions and scraps from conservation works of Wrocław’s Parks and Recreation department – branches and stumps. The objects organize the gallery space into two sections: bright one with the table and a dark one with the Black Shed – a hybrid of an arbor and an incubator.
Image Courtesy © Jędrzej Stelmaszek
- Architects: BudCud
- Project: EARTH AND WATER exhibition design
- Location: WROCŁAW, PL
- Photography: Jędrzej Stelmaszek
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino 3d and Illustrator
- YEAR: 2015
- CLIENT: BWA DESIGN WROCŁAW
- AREA: 185 m2
- STATUS: COMPLETED 2015
- TEAM: BUDCUD: MATEUSZ ADAMCZYK, AGATA WOŹNICZKA, PATRYCJA KOMADA
Saturday, May 9th, 2015
Article source: Groundplans, Ltd.
For the past 10 years I had the honor of working for the family in Rye, NY that owns a Frank Lloyd Wright house. It is through their architect, Emanuela Magnusson of EFM Design that I have had this privilege.
Image Courtesy © Groundplans, Ltd.
- Architects: Groundplans, Ltd.
- Project: Making carpets for a Frank Lloyd Wright house
- Location: Rye City, New York, US
- Software used: Illustrator
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Article source: TAAV Arquitectos
The building is located within a manufacturing plant, in that context; it situates a testing laboratory and an exhibition space.
The design seeks to establish an emphasis between the new construction and the existing facilities. The result is a solid and sleek object that distinguishes from its spatial context by the use of a dynamic geometry.
Image Courtesy © Studio KM
- Architects: TAAV Arquitectos
- Project: Dickies Showroom
- Location: Parras de la Fuente, Mexico
- Photography: Studio KM
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Arlantis, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Design Team: Aldo Villarreal, Mario Flores, Antonio Flores, Alfredo Lopez, Julio Ramirez
- Construction: Constructora CONCRETA
- Area: 110 square meters
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Artopex, one of Quebec’s largest manufacturers of office furniture, commissioned Lemay to design its new showroom in the heart of historic Old Montreal. The project is located in the prestigious former headquarters of the Royal Bank of Canada. After sitting vacant for more than 25 years, the emblematic building has been completely revitalized and rethought in order to give Artopex a space that reflects its image and values.
Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Architects: Lemay
- Project: Artopex showroom
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds max, sketchup pro, illustrator, photoshop, indesign, cad tools