Article source: Eugenio Aguinaga
Four linear blocks were arranged on the outer perimeter of the site with a built depth of 11.40 m, to obtain cross-ventilation in all the dwellings and to achieve the largest possible surface area in the interior patio for gardens as well as the best sunlight and ventilation in the dwellings. The four blocks are joined at the corners by lateral pillasters and the lower height blocks are offset from them, thus giving continuity to the façades and forming the block.
- Architects: Eugenio Aguinaga Architect
- Project: Residential Complex in Vallecas
- Location: Parcela 1.34 del Ensanche de Vallecas (Madrid)
- Floor area: 18277.42 sq.mt.
- Dwellings: 132
- Client: Empresa Municipal de la Vivienda
- Architects Team: Eugenio Aguinaga, José María Jimenez Urrutia, Ignacio López, Belén Benavides, Javier Barrero, Laura Trejos, Juan Pablo Bajuk, Román Martínez del Cerro, Blanca López de Armentia
- Software used: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom