Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016
Article source: Studio8 Architecture & Urban Design
The house is located in a dense residential alley at the heart area of District 10, Ho Chi Minh City (in Vietnamese is “Quận 10″ that’s why the house named Q10). Like many other typical row houses in Vietnam, Q10 House faced a challenge of creating something different but feasible with very limited budget, other saying is to balance between creativity and efficiency, and more importantly, works well with living style of the owners.
Image Courtesy © LumKa Photography
- Architects: Studio8 Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Project: Q10 House
- GFA: 250m2
- Location: To Hien Thanh Street, Ward 14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Photography: LumKa Photography
- Software used: AutoCAD, Revit, Ecotect, Photoshop
- Project Year: 2015
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: GAFPA BUREAU VOOR ARCHITECTUUR EN STEDENBOUW
What makes a weekend house? What sets it apart from any other property? Young architects GAFPA fancied to land in Wachtebeke what could be a weekend house. The project earned them aspecial mention during the recent Belgian Building Awards. The weekend house exemplifies an idiosyncratic oeuvre that ranges from staging exhibitions to landscape projects.
Image Courtesy © GAFPA
- Architects: GAFPA BUREAU VOOR ARCHITECTUUR EN STEDENBOUW
- Project: Weekend House Wachtebeke
- Location: Wachtebeke, Belgium
- Software used: vectorworks, photoshop
- General contractor: VH-building
- Outside Construction: Patrick ‘t Hooft
- Engineer: Arthur De Roover
- Carpentry: Lab 15
- Area: 130m2
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: Sweco architects
The Physic Garden is a place to celebrate sensuous phenomena of all kinds. It is a place where mystic scents, changing colors, and seasonal variety can be enjoyed and studied. It is also a test bed for pharmacological research.
Image Courtesy © Sweco architects
- Architects: Sweco architects
- Project: The Physic Garden at Novartis Campus
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Landscape architect: Thorbjörn Andersson with Sweco architects
- Team: Pege Hillinge, Johan Krikström, Johnny Lindeberg, Emma Norrman (plants), Therese Egnor (plants), Alexander Cederroth (light), Markus Moström (graphics), Pål Svensson (drinking fountains).
- Client: Novartis Pharma
- Consultants: Schönholzer + Staufer GmbH/ Beat Rösch, Basler + Partner (structural engineering).
- Area: 2800 sqm
- Opening: 2012
- Software used: AutoCAD, sketch up, Illustrator and PhotoShop
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: IR arquitectura
AA House is located in a neighborhood of villas in Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires. Its position in the lot guarantees the best solar incidence range on the north side, on which all the main rooms of the house are laid out. On the other hand, it provides a form of processional visual approach to its visitors.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: IR arquitectura
- Project: Casa AA
- Location: Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Project team: Luciano Intile, Andres Rogers, Martín Zlobec, Rodrigo Perez de Pedro, Enrico Cavaglia, Felipe Buigues, Fermin Indavere.
- Structures: Jorge Barroso.
- Energy management: Wulcon Energy.
- Construction: Jorge Belardi.
- Project year: 2014 – 2015
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds max, Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign
Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
Article source: Tiago do Vale Architects
Krakow Oxygen Home is a community centre in Krakow for lung cancer patients, their friends and their families.
The key function of the building is to provide a comfortable and supportive environment in difficult times, using architecture to create something to help heal a hurting community.
Image Courtesy © Tiago do Vale Architects
- Architects: Tiago do Vale Architects
- Project: Krakow Oxygen Home
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Project Team: Tiago Do Vale, Joanna Jakimiuk
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, Photoshop
- Competition: Krakow Oxygen Home Architecture Competition
- Organization: Hmmd Architecture Competitions
- Construction Area: 350 M2
- Project Year: 2015
Saturday, December 12th, 2015
Article source: blipsz architecture
Right nearby the Hajdó house (formerly designed by our office), the same client wants to raise its pension’s capacity by building a couple of pavilion apartments well integrated in the natural and built environment. The 4 cabins were designed to fulfill the comfort needs of a family or a group of friends. They consist of a kitchen-living room, bathroom and an attic bedroom with 2 double beds.
Image Courtesy © Márton BÍRÓ
- Architects: blipsz architecture
- Project: BUNGALOWS
- Location: Odorheiu Secuiesc, Romania
- Photography: Márton BÍRÓ
- Software used: AutoCad, Sketchup, Vray for Sketchup, Photoshop
- Authors: István PÁSZTOR , István BENEDEK, Zsolt SZÉNÁSI (blipsz!) + Erika Zsuzsanna BARTH, Arnold MACALIK
- Architecture, general planning: BLIPSZ, Cluj-Napoca / Kolozsvár / Klausenburg, Transylvania, RO
- interior design: Zsófia LÁSZLÓ
- landscape design: István BENEDEK, Kálmán MÁTHÉ
- Structure: Build Invest srl
- Installations: Build Invest srl
- Design, execution: 2012-2013
- Program: tourist accomodation (pension)
- Built area: 121 sqm
- Gross built area: 191 sqm
- Funding: private
- Budget: approx. 140 000 EUR
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Article source: km Architektur
The location alone of this single family home in Unterterzen, with a clear view of lake Walensse and the mountains of Churfirsten is spectacular.
Image Courtesy © km Architektur
- Architects: km Architektur
- Project: Walensee House
- Location: Walensee, Switzerland
- Software used: Nemetschek, Photoshop, Indesign
Friday, November 13th, 2015
Article source: Ministry Of Design
Designed as a permanent show gallery & tourist information center for China’s largest developer Vanke, MOD’s dramatic design for the TRIPLE V GALLERY has become an icon along the Dong Jiang Bay coastline in Tianjin China. The client’s program called for 3 main spaces: a tourist information center, a show gallery & a lounge for sales discussion. Requiring their own entrances, the tourist center and the show gallery had to be orientated towards separate existing pedestrian pathways and also operated independently.
Image Courtesy © CI&A Photography – Edward Hendricks
- Architects: Ministry Of Design
- Project: Vanke Triple V GALLERY
- Location: Tianjin, China
- Photography: CI&A Photography – Edward Hendricks
- Software used: Autocad, Photoshop, Sketch up
- Architectural & Interior Design: Ministry of Design: Colin Seah, David Tan, Daniel Aw, Jeremiah Abueva, Lynn Li, Noel Banta
- Site Management: Annie Su, He Ting
- Contractor: Nantong No.2 Construction Group (Archi), Beijing Grain. Rain Architectural Design Co., Ltd. (ID)
- Land Area: 16,850 sqm
- Built in GFA: 750 sqm
- Maximum Height: 11.7m
- Facilities: Reception, Model display, Open discussion area, Bank service area, Electricity Room, AV Room, Office, Meeting Rooms, VIP Rooms, Cloakroom, Restrooms, Information center
- Construction duration: 4 months
- Opening: November 2011
Friday, November 13th, 2015
Article source: Manuel Fonseca Gallego
The building is located within the Natural Park of Los Calares del Mundo y la Sima in the area belonging to the municipality of Yeste, which is located in the province of Albacete, Castilla – La Mancha community (Spain).
Image Courtesy © Miguel de Guzmán
- Architects: Manuel Fonseca Gallego (Blog)
- Project: VISITOR AND NATURE INTERPRETIVE CENTER
- Location: Albacete, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de Guzmán
- Software used: Autocad and photoshop
- Project Execution Team: Architect Jorge Muñoz Ibanez, Manuel Ruiz Machuca Quantity Surveyor,
- Promoter: Regional Government of Castilla – La Mancha, Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, Provincial Delegation of Albacete, Environmental Management Company of Castilla – La Mancha, SA (Geacam).
- Foreclosure Address: José Baídez Bertran Architectural Technician
- Geacam’s Works Ccordination: Sara Picazo Pradillo Architect.
- Construction: Agrarian Transformation Company SA (Tragsa)
- Project Date: June 2006
- Completion Work Date: March 2009
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
Article source: Picharchitects
In an approximation where the building is located, there is an interest to activate the center island, linking it to the street and open space leading to the passage through the building to convert existing public space on a meeting room.
Image Courtesy © LOURDES JANSANA
- Architects: Picharchitects
- Project: TECHNOLOGY CENTER LEITAT
- Location: Districte 22@-poble nou. Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Lourdes Jansana
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp, Photoshop
- Total constructed surface: 4468.28 M²