Article source: Jump Branding & Design
On February 29th in Las Vegas, Jump Branding & Design Inc. captured two Association for Retail Environments (A.R.E.) Sustainability Awards for their design of the South St. Burger Co. at Bayview Village in Toronto (Ontario, Canada). The seven year old branding and design agency won the coveted 2012 Sustainable Project of the Year and the 2012 Grand Prize Tenant Improvement awards for the restaurant design.
- Architects: Jump Branding & Design Inc.
- Project: Gourmet Burger meets “Haute Couture”
- Location: Bayview Village – Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Client: South St. Burger Co.
- Project Manager: Eric Boulden
- Design Team: Eric Boulden, Melissa Zurfluh, Emily Strub, Richard Patmore, Jason Hemsworth, Jerry Alfieri
- Engineers: Nova Trend, Seawood Consulting
- Contractor: Unitedwell Interior Contracting
- Project opening date: November 17 2011
- Photographer: David Whittaker
- Software used: Architectural Desktop 2011, SketchUp, Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5