Archive for the ‘Graphisoft’ Category
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Article source: Archinature Workshop
The project has a very unique characteristic due its location. It is next to the Sports Palace, an arena frequently used for concerts, and the Velodromo Subway Station. Now the link between both spots is broken due a lack of pedestrian walkways, on the other hand there a high demand for parking space that is not satisfied by the parking offered by the Sport Palace.
Image courtesy Archinature Workshop
- Architects: Archinature Workshop
- Project: Pabellón de los Deportes
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Software used: Archicad, Artlantis, Photoshop
Friday, May 10th, 2013
Article source: LOVE Architecture
Designed by LOVE architecture and urbanism, the main goal of their winning proposal for the 50Hertz Headquarters in Berlin was to develop an innovative, transparent, open headquarters for the company that above all flows from inside to outside. The focus became to create flexible,versatile, and unique working environments, which are traversed by spacious outdoor spaces in the form of terraces, balconies and atriums. More images and architects’ description after the break.
Image courtesy LOVE architecture and urbanism
- Architects: LOVE Architecture
- Project: 50Hertz Netzquartier
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Client: 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
- Total Area (without underground garage): approx. 16,000 m²
- Office Space: 11,070 m²
- Conference Area: 807 m²
- Daycare Center: 153 m²
- Software used: AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketchup
Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
Article source: Hammer Architects
In 1948 the Architect Nathaniel Saltonstall, one of the founders of Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art, established The Colony Club of Wellfleet as a private club for art collectors. In 1952 he built several homes in the International Style for members on nearby Chequesett Neck. In 2008 the new owners of one of these, commissioned Hammer Architects to update and expand their house.
East Elevation before restoration, with view of Screen Porch: Image Courtesy © Mark Hammer
- Architects: Hammer Architects
- Project: Cape Cod Modern House Addition
- Location:Wellfleet MA, (Cape Cod), USA
- Photography: Mark Hammer, Peter Vanderwarker
- Client: Family with two children
- Square Footage Before: 2,514 Sq Ft
- Square Footage After: 4,612 Sq Ft
- Software used: ArchiCAD
Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
Article source: Maden Group
The study starts from the first religious needs and the study of the earliest mosques architecture in Kosovo and in other countries to convey tradition through contemporary architecture. Our objective was to combine in the best mode architecture and religious rules.
Image Courtesy Maden GROUP
- Architects: Maden Group
- Project: Central Mosque of Pristina Competition Entry
- Location: Pristina, Kosovo
- Software used: Modeled in Archicad, rendered in Maxwell, and post-produced the renders in Photoshop and Lightroom. Diagrams and other graphics were made in CorelDraw and Illustrator.
Sunday, May 5th, 2013
Article source: Desk Centre
With one office in a converted Victorian property in Leeds and another in a stunning new build in bustling Manchester, private equity firm North Edge are now embracing their phenomenal company growth with a stylish office design that reflects their success.
Image courtesy Desk Centre
- Architects: Desk Centre
- Project: North Edge
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Type: Office Refit
- Software used: Archicad, Autocad
Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
Article source: Za Bor Architects
The main idea of the offered solution is transformation of Pushkinsky cinema while preserving its original historical volume. Modern expressive elements «sprout» through the semicentennial structure, symbolically connecting the old and the new by means of the shape and materials.
Image courtesy Za Bor Architects
- Architects: Za Bor Architects
- Project: Pushkinsky Cinema
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Date of project: 2010
- Status: competition proposal
- Architect: Arseniy Borisenko and Peter Zaytsev
- Software used: ArchiCAD, 3Ds Max, Adobe Photoshop
Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
Article source: Patxi Cortazar
The plot is located at the historic centre of Vitoria-Gasteiz, near to Santa María Cathedral, at the corner of this “Canton” and Txikita Street. The project is made by petition of the homeowners’ association. The original building, and unclassified 19th century building, is demolished because of its state of ruin. The ordinance of new construction defines in an exhaustive way the standards of the new shape, that requires the reduction of its occupation to leave available the continuity of its inside pipe. Thus, the new building is separated from the bowling alley located at the high part of the Cantón of Santa María.
Image Courtesy © César San Millán
- Architects: Patxi Cortazar
- Project: 4 Dwellings in Cantón of Santa María
- Location: Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
- Photography: César San Millán
- Date: 2009-2011
- Architectural Technologist: José Ramón Hurtado Mendoza
- Developer: Homeowners’ association
- Building company: Nasipa S.L.
- Surface: 368,70 m2
- Software used: Autocad, Archicad and Sketchup.
Sunday, April 28th, 2013
Article source: Studio MWA
“Beautiful” – Bach (holiday home) in New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds at Bay of Many Coves . Quite often at the start of the Design process, after we have had a chance to talk to the client and experience the site for the first time, you ask yourself should we do anything to the existing site, or should the beautiful natural environment remain as it is?
Image Courtesy © Ivor Earp – Jones
- Architects: Studio MWA
- Project: Purotu Bach
- Location: Marlborough Sounds – Bay of Many Coves (Miritu Bay), New Zealand
- Photography: Ivor Earp – Jones
- Client: Withheld
- Type: New holiday home – Bach
- Size: Total site area 4611 m2, Interior floor area 165 m2, deck – terrace area over 180 m2, covered outdoor area 52 m2 and under bach storage area 125 m2.
- Author Of The Project: Davor Mikulcic Dipl. Eng. Arch. (Sarajevo) RAIA, ANZIA
- Structural Engineer: Meyers & Associates Ltd.
- Project Team: Michael Maddern and Davor Mikulcic
- Status: Project completed
- Software used: ArchiCAD software in combination with Artlantis studio (renderings and animations)
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Article source: 3LHD architects
Image courtesy 3LHD architects
- Architects: 3LHD architects
- Project: Ski Reastaurant Radusa
- Location: Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Geo location: 34°52’54” N, 17°29’9” E
- Type: commission
- Program: public, leisure
- Status: under construction
- Project start date: 07.06.2010.
- Project end date: 16.09.2011.
- Construction start date: 02.08.2010.
- Construction end date: 28.10.2011.
- Size (m2): 420
- Volume (m3): 1400
- Footprint (m2): 820
- Level (m): 1705.00
- Client: Tom d.o.o.
- Software used: The project was drawn in AutoCAD, and the 3D models for presentation to the clients were made in ArchiCAD.
Thursday, April 4th, 2013
Article source: J. Mayer H. Architects
The new house is on a plot of land near Stuttgart, on a hillside with a generous view of the valley. The owners wanted a new home that would bring this view to life even inside of the building. The house is in a residential area with conventional developments, most of which date from the 1960s.
Image Courtesy © David Franck
- Architects: J. Mayer H. Architects
- Project: OLS House
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Photography: David Franck
- Team: Juergen Mayer H., Marcus Blum (Project Architect), Sebastian Finckh, Paul Angelier, Hugo Reis, Julian Blümle
- Project: 2009-2011
- Completion: September 2011
- Client: Private
- Architect on Site: AB Wiesler + Michael Gruber, Stuttgart
- Structural Engineer: Gunter Kopp, Leutenbach/ Nellmersbach
- Service Engineers: IB Funk und Partner, Leutenbach
- Building Physics: Kurz&Fischer GmbH, Winnenden
- Function: Private House, near Stuttgart, Germany
- Site area: 891 m2
- Building area: 306 m2
- Total floor area: 488 m2
- Number of floors: 3
- Height of the building: 10,43 m
- Structure: reinforced concrete, brick, roof: steel
- Principal exterior material: EIFS, glass, zinc, rooftiles
- Principal interior material: wood, plasterboard, creative floor
- Designing period: 08/09 – 04/10
- Construction period: 04/10 – 09/11
- Software used: ArchiCAD