Archive for the ‘ZWCAD’ Category
Sunday, May 5th, 2013
Article source: dep studio
The project involved two buildings along the Oglio river separated by a rectangular courtyard. The main building is on three storeys above ground and one below, the other on two storeys above ground. Right from the start, the aim of the restoration was to simplify the appearance of a building that had undergone a series of rather haphazard conversions over the course of time.
Image Courtesy dep studio
- Architects: dep studio
- Project: Edifici sul fiume Oglio
- Location: Brescia, Italy
- Software used: ZWCAD
Thursday, April 4th, 2013
Article source: dep studio – architettura e design
Casa N/S lies in the immediate vicinity of the old town of a village in the province of Bergamo. The plot is located in an area characterized by buildings without any great architectonic value, something that has made the architects decide to distinguish the building from its surroundings. The customer’s desire to build a home to leave to his children in the future has led to the realization of a building with two identical and independent units that share a number of facilities, as the tavern, the cellars, the garage and the garden.
Image Courtesy dep studio – architettura e design
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
Article source: Dellekamp Arquitectos
This building has 3 apartments looking unto the street as well as a 2 stories house in the back that lives to an interior patio. Due to the different needs of each client, the apartments have different floor plans. However the public areas concentrate in the front allowing it to become one single space, creating continuity with the exterior. There is a spectacular tree in front of the building, which became an object of design for the interior, as well as for the façade. By working with structural geometry, we managed to support the 15mt span with no columns that would obstruct the view to the exterior; we then sharpened the floor slabs and walls to the minimum, disappearing their edges in the façade.
Image Courtesy © Dante Busquets
- Architects: Dellekamp Arquitectos + FRENTE arquitectura
- Project: CB 30 Apartment Building
- Location: Calderon de la Barca 30, Polanco. Mexico, D.F.
- Photography: Dante Busquets, Oscar Necoechea
- Architectural Project: Dellekamp arquitectos / Derek Dellekamp + FRENTE / Juan Pablo Maza
- Project Manager: Aisha Ballesteros
- Team: Alin Vazquez, Arais Reyes, Sandra Ortiz y Verónica Alatorre
- Ground area: 420 sqm
- Total built area: 1310 sqm
- Software used: ZWCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup
Wednesday, March 6th, 2013
Article source: 2by4-architects
On an island of 5 by 100 meters in the Dutch lake area ‘Loosdrechtse Plas’ 2by4-architects designed a unique recreational house. The house is a subtle frame that captures the view from the inside out and outside in. Completely anticipating on the client’s needs 2by4 has designed the house in such a way that it can customize the interaction with the surrounding nature. One of the glass facades can be completely opened so that the wooden outdoor terrace becomes part of the interior.
Image Courtesy 2by4 – architects
- Architects: 2by4-architects
- Project: Island House
- Location: Loosdrechtse, The Netherlands
- Contractor: Bouwbedrijf Van Schaik
- Year: 2012
- Size: 32m2
- Materials used: Steel construction frame, Plato Wood facade, Structural Glass facade, Saint Gobain, Wooden interior and furniture, White epoxy floor, Henderson Sliding Door
- Software used: ZWCAD and Photoshop
Friday, December 7th, 2012
Article source: Dellekamp Arquitectos
Daegu-Gosan Park Library proposes a progressively ascending spiral that both creates a collaborative learning environment and dynamically merges with the life unfolding in the surrounding city park. The book-stacks wrapping the outer wall of the four-story spiral ramp facilitate browsing its walk of shared continuous knowledge.
Exterior : Image Courtesy © Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Architects: Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Project: Daegu-Gosan Park Library
- Location: Daegu, South Korea
- Architectural Project: Dellekamp Arquitectos | Derek Dellekamp
- Project Leader: Jachen Schleich
- Program: Public Library
- Status: International Competition
- Team: Luis Morales, Jorge Escobedo, Cristian Jorge Ramírez, Pavel Rentería, Valentina Sánchez, Jérémie Dagaud, Antoine Calcagno, José Cherem Serur, Gustavo Hernández.
- Text: Yaocí Pardo.
- Software used: ZWCAD, Photoshop, Ilustrator, SketchUp
Sunday, May 29th, 2011
Article source: Pedro Pacheco
The intervention site is located in Lisbon’s historical centre, on the ground floor of a Pombalinian building. It is a very common type of warehouse in these buildings, characterized by a single space defined by three vaulted areas with stone masonry walls and solid brick domes. Its maximum height is 4,15m and it is 16 meters long, 5,50m wide, having a total area of 102 m2. One of the ceiling tops has direct contact with the street, via two doorways, while the other has contact with a ventilation patio.
Restaurant Santa Rita
- Architects: Pedro Pacheco
- Project: Santa Rita Restaurant
- Location: LISBON – PORTUGAL Rua S. Mamede, 24
- Project: 2007-2009
- Construction: 2010
- Colaboration: Leonor Pereira, Joana Oliveira, João Pereira and Nuno Mesquita
- Software used: Autocad, ZWCad for drawing, and photoshop for images