Archive for the ‘Training centre’ Category
Monday, June 18th, 2018
Article source: B+P Architects
This is a project to reinvigorate the space of an old hospital and assist the vulnerable teenagers to regrow.
This old hospital with 70 years of history is now the important rejuvenating base for the old residents in Sanxia and it will become the life skills training venue for local vulnerable and highly attention-required students in the future. Meanwhile, it will also be a place for factory tours and as the internship store. The strategy for its space development is based on how to connect the future applications and the framework of the building. We tried to show our respect to the old but reborn space to make it with new leaves on an old tree so the features of the original ward rooms are kept and maximized.
Image Courtesy © Studio Millspace
- Architects: B+P Architects
- Project: Ward with V
- Location: Sanxia, Taiwan
- Photography: Studio Millspace
- Architects in Charge: Chia-Hao Tsai
- Design Team: Chi Chung
- Area: 151.3 sqm
- Project Year: 2018
Thursday, June 14th, 2018
Article source: Alfred Garcia Gotós Estudi
The project consisted in the renovation of old military headquarters built in the middle of the 20th century in Turo de Gardeny in Lleida, the area to be worked on consisted in three floors with some 600 m² floor, with a clear rationalistic disposition of pillars and structure related to the military period. The project consisted in the preparation and creation of a new corporate image, in relation to the interior space, in order to be able to provide a location for ILERNA ONLINE professional training offices.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: Alfred Garcia Gotós Estudi
- Project: Ilerna Online Training Offices
- Location: Lleida, Catalunya, Spain.
- Photography: Fernando Alda
Monday, June 11th, 2018
Article source: orthner orthner & associates
The original MTC was built in 2002 in Tema, Ghana, and could fit only 90 missionaries.
Image Courtesy © Rodney Quarcoo
- Architects: orthner orthner & associates
- Project: Missionary Training Centre
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Photography: Rodney Quarcoo
- Client: The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
- Lead Architect: ZGF Architects
- Design Architect: Toby Hasselgren
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Article source: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
Behind the new facade of crude steel of an old bank branch is a Club: CLUB XII, a new space that you can remember its facade to a gastronomic club, inside a social club, for its lighting to a club music, for their materials to a cultural club, or his furniture to a business club, but it is actually all that plus a personal training club.
Image Courtesy © Miguel de guzman
- Architects: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
- Project: Club Xii – Centro De Entrenamientos Personales
- Location: Eduardo Dato 12, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de guzman
- Client: ED 12 TRAINING SL
- Constructor: Maserconsa S.L.
- Budget: 150.000€
- Total Area: 250m2
Tuesday, November 14th, 2017
Article source: Pitágoras Group
With a 3100m2 of covered area, the Gymnastic Training Center of Guimarães is located at the East limit of the city park and was conceived for practice and training of high performance gymnastics.
Image Courtesy © Pitágoras Group
- Architects: Pitágoras Group
- Project: Gymnastic Training Center of Guimarães
- Location: Guimarães, Portugal
Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
Article source: Mecanoo
ID College and ROC Leiden offer secondary vocational training and education. The new build location in the historic city centre of Leiden accommodates the vocational education for students in healthcare. The complexity and historical nature of the inner city site required a thorough analysis in order to developed a design vision which reconciled these aspects within the brief. The integrated approach in which architecture, urban planning, landscape, interior design and engineering converge results in a unique design.
Image Courtesy © Mecanoo
- Architects: Mecanoo
- Project: Id College And Roc Leiden
- Location: Leiden, the Netherlands
- Development partner and contractor: GiesbersGroep, Wijchen
- Client: ID College, Leiden
- Structural engineer: Croes Bouwtechnisch Ingenieursbureau, Nijmegen
- Mechanical and electrical engineer: K&R Consultants, Apeldoorn
- Advisor acoustics, building physics, sustainability and fire safety: LBP Sight, Nieuwegein
- Design: 2013-2014
- Realisation: 2014-2016
Monday, September 11th, 2017
Article source: AZC
The project’s configuration takes into account the urban, functional, and symbolic constraints of the program: the constructed mass of the project distinguishes it at the angle formed by the route du Rhin and the rue Edmond Michelet.
Image Courtesy © AZC
- Architects: AZC
- Project: National Institute for territorials Studies (INET)
- Location: Strasbourg, France
Friday, August 18th, 2017
Article source: Design Blitz
Following the completion of their 50,000 square foot Headquarters, Malwarebytes experienced a rapid level of company growth with a projected doubling of their staff within the subsequent 12 months. In response to this elevated need for real estate, the cyber security company took over another 25,000 square feet in their multi-floor, multi-tenant building in Santa Clara, California.
Image Courtesy © Design Blitz
- Architects: Design Blitz
- Project: Malwarebytes Expansion
- Location: Santa Clara, California, USA
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
Article source: Archimania
Tech901, a nonprofit organization, trains new tech workers to take on the diverse challenges of the IT industry and provide growth resources for local employers. They required a new space for collaboration, capable of adapting to serve multiple functions related to the information technology industry.
Image Courtesy © Hank Mardukas
- Architects: Archimania
- Project: Tech901
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Photography: Hank Mardukas
- Construction Cost: $702,997 or $143/sf.
- Building Area: 4,930 sf.