Archive for the ‘Wedding Chapel’ Category
Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
Article source: Beijing Institute of Architectural Design (Group) Co., Ltd
Phoenix Wedding Hall, Phoenix Valley, Sanya, covers an area of 2000 square meters and reaches approximately 60 meters height. The bottom floor is a diamond-shaped wedding hall, which possesses about 300 square meters in area, is 20 meters in height and can accommodate 100 people.
Phoenix Wedding Hall is located in the international tourism island of Phoenix Valley, Sanya, surrounded by undulating mountains, flourishing plants and clear lakes, where South China Sea is across the surrounding mountains.
Image Courtesy © Beijing Institute of Architectural Design (Group) Co., Ltd
- Architects: Beijing Institute of Architectural Design (Group) Co., Ltd
- Project: Phoenix Tower & Wedding Hall
- Location: Phoenix Valley Ecotourism District, Sanya, Hainan Province, China
- Client: Sanya Hua Hai Yuan Rong Travel Service Co., Ltd
- Principle architect: Ma Long, Yang Liuqing
- Gross floor area: 300sqm
- Design period: 6 months
- Construction kick-off: June 2017
- Construction set to complete: December 2017
Sunday, September 27th, 2015
Article source: NBJ Architectes
The city of Jacou’s wedding hall and municipal room project needed to be rethought at the crossroads of several axes and scales. The aim was to change the use of an existing building located in the town center. In order to fully integrate these new functions and to establish a strong link between the city hall and the marriage hall, a consistency of materiality has been set up in this project. The interventions on the ground and the facades have been proportionate to the respect of an harmonious work, focussing on the balance between heritage and contemporary creation. Thus, this new program is associated with a generous public space accessible to everyone.
Image Courtesy © NBJ Architectes
- Architects: NBJ Architectes
- Project: Wedding and municipal room of Jacou
- Location: Jacou, France
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Article source: KASAHARA DESIGN WORK
We designed the chapel of new construction along the Shinano River Kamitokoro, Niigata-city.
It had been completed on September 2014.
On designing it, it was important to keep balance with the existing main building for wedding. On that point we designed the appearance of chapel with the presence as one volume which height is 14.5m.
Image Courtesy © Nacasa & Partners
- Architects: KASAHARA DESIGN WORK
- Project: HUMMING PLAZA VIP NIIGATA St. Voile
- Location: Kamitokoro, Niigata-city, Japan
- Photography: Nacasa & Partners
- Floor area: 161.86㎡
- Software used: Vectorworks
Friday, May 9th, 2014
Article source: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
Custom design ceiling and free standing corner partitions define dance floor at Ocean wedding.
Dance floor dimensions: 30’x30’x 14’h
material: 1/8\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports.
Custom design partitions for buffet section at Ocean wedding.
Partition dimension: 24′ x 8′ x 4.75\”
material: 1/4\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports and floor plates.
Image Courtesy © RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Architects: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Project: CC WEDDING, OCEAN
- Location: NJ, U.S.A
- Software used: All of our projects are modeled in RHINO and rendered in CINEMA4D.
Saturday, July 6th, 2013
Article source: Bunker Arquitectura
La Estancia Wedding Gardens were conceived in a traditional Mexican baroque colonial style. When one of Bunker’s associates decided to marry here it was made known to us that the owners had been toying for some time with the idea of building a chapel in the same style as their gardens, since all previous weddings took place under a light canvas canopy roof. They found very romantic the idea of an architect designing the chapel he would marry in so the commission was granted to us.
Image Courtesy © Megs Inniss
- Architects: Bunker Arquitectura
- Project: LA ESTANCIA CHAPEL
- Location: Cuernavaca, Morelos, México
- Photography: Megs Inniss & Sebastián Suárez
- Partners: Esteban Suárez (Founding Partner) y Sebastián Suárez
- Project Leader: Paola Moire
- Project Team: Paola Moire, Ingrid Santoyo, Miguel Ángel Martínez, Diego Jasso & Guillermo Bastian
- Collaborators: Jorge Arteaga
- Structural Engineer: Juan Felipe Heredia
- MEP: Cien Acres
- Construction: BNKR Arquitectura
- Status: Completed January 2008
- Area: 117 m2
Saturday, May 19th, 2012
Article source: SO-IL
This is a proposal for a wedding Chapel as part of the China International Practical Exhibition of Architecture, (CIPEA) in Nanjing. The project is located northwest of the old capital, on the lush shores of Foshou Lake, next to a newly constructed hotel. We propose to create an intimate space with a singular gesture situated on a beautiful, mountainous landscape. By splitting the topography, a space is generated within the site.
- Architects: SO-IL
- Project: Wedding Chapel
- Location: Nanjing, China
- Program: Wedding chapel
- Area: 450 m² / 4,845 sf
- Status: Concept design 2008