Article source: Tiago do Vale Arquitectos
The “Bottles Congress” project came as an answer to the very particular challenges presented by a wine and spirits store in unique circumstances.
Located in the outskirts of the city of Braga, in northern Portugal, next to Minho’s University, the client required a system to display over a thousand different wine and spirits bottles, designed in a modular fashion and capable of being adapted to different locations.
- Architects: Tiago do Vale Arquitectos
- Project: Bottles Congress
- Location: Braga, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado
- Client: Pedro Araújo, Congresso das Garrafas
- Construction: Acrescentar / Sá Taqueiro
- Construction Area: 144 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Construction Year: 2014