Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Article source: Dear design
Dear Design studio, design office based in Barcelona, Spain has completed the design of Mynt flagship store, a fashion and accessorize brand. The store of a 40sqm is located in shopping center in Barcelona.
The store design is based on a three-dimensional grid that creates a visually permeable volume, which commands the space, while generating niches to expose the product. The elements of the structure were progressively grown according to a recurrence relation inspired by the Fibbonacci sequence suggesting a progressive and open expansion of space.
Image Courtesy © Xavi Torrent
- Architects: Dear design
- Project: MYNT FLAGSHIP STORE
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Xavi Torrent
- Client: Mynt
- Area: 40 m2
- Art Director: Ignasi Llauradó
- Design Team: Paulina Calcagno, Sebastián Pereyra
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Barberio Colella ARC
Lanterns Sea Village is the attempt to transform a vision into architecture: light tetrahedral solids that hover over the sea, suspended in one point. This vision is not born of a whim, but of a necessity: the need to minimize the impact on a beautiful landscape such as Tarifa, providing temporary housing for surfers who inhabit the waters.
Image Courtesy © Barberio Colella ARC
- Architects: Barberio Colella ARC
- Project: Temporary housing for surfers
- Location: Tarifa, Spain
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Autocad, Vray, Rhino and Photohop
- Design team: Maurizio Barberio and Micaela Colella (Barberio Colella ARC)
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: Ricard Galiana Nadal . arquitecte
“The House in Cassà project is a detached single-family house built in a new neighborhood in Cassà de la Selva (Girona). The house is situated in a plot with a small slope facing the south which is divided in two different levels. The upper level hosts the main rooms and swimming pool whereas the lower level accommodates the garden and the parking. The main rooms are distributed along a single floor divided in two concrete blocks –“night and day areas”– , with a double-height living room and a mezzanine creating a transparent space connecting both blocks. The two blocks offer the needed degree of privacy to each space while taking into consideration the private views, the street, the forest and the solar orientation. The northern backyard provides a pedestrian access in contact with the forest. The south porch-terrace faces the swimming pool.”
Image Courtesy © Nani Pujol
- Architects: Ricard Galiana Nadal . arquitecte, Yago Oliva
- Project: The House in Cassà
- Location: Cassà de la Selva. (Girona), Spain
- Photography: Nani Pujol
- Developer: private
- Construction period: 2012-2014
- Surface: 580 m2.
- Budget: 1.000.000 €
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: 08023 · Architecture + Design + Ideas
The goal of this project, at the explicit request of the owners, is to combine modern architecture with recovered elements from other buildings in a harmonious contrast between old and new.
The result is an open plan sunny architecture, flooded with light. An architecture that is sensitive to the history of objects and recover their memory in a new home.
Image Courtesy © Simón García
- Architects: 08023 · Architecture + Design + Ideas (Cristina Mora + David Jiménez Architects)
- Project: A House in Badalona, Spain
- Location: Badalona, Barcelona – Spain
- Photography: Simón García
- Project started: October 2012
- End of the works: Diciembre 2013
- Built Area: GF 150 sqm + FF 150 sqm + Basement 150 sqm
- Builder: Quality Homes Factory S.L.
Saturday, March 14th, 2015
Article source: ÁBATON
This property is located in the midst of a forest of oak trees and therefore it wasn’t possible to free some of the land for landscaping. This matter conditioned the position of the house and how it linked to the exterior. Big windows like picture frames connected the interior to the exterior and viewing terraces were built on the upper floor. The staircase distributes the areas and exaggerates the different levels which characterize this plot of land.
Image Courtesy © ÁBATON
- Architects: ÁBATON
- Project: C-51 HOUSE
- Location: Spain
- Construction: ÁBATON
- Interior Design project: ÁBATON and Batavia
- Year of completion: 2009
Friday, March 13th, 2015
Article source: MiAS Architects
Previously, this health facility complex consisted in a main building, and two auxiliary buildings apart from the first.
The proposal links both auxiliary pre-existing buildings maintaining its use as a workshop in the ground floor and adding rooms in the first floor. Thus, a single L-shaped geometry dialogues with the main building. Between both shapes a patio is defined as a relation space and the main outdoor space of the complex.
Image Courtesy © MiAS Architects
- Architects: MiAS Architects
- Project: Therapeutic community in Arenys
- Location: Arenys de Munt – Barcelona, Spain
- Collaborators: Adriana Porta, Silvia Brandi, Carles Bou (technical advisor), Fausto Raposo, Daniel Montes, Nuno Marques, Sebastián de Iruarrizaga, Alfonso Abé, Christian Giovanetti, Giovanni Galdieri, Gabriele Mura, Laura Pomesano, Federico Licini, Marc Subirana
- Consultors: Structures (BOMA, Anabel Lázaro), engineering (PROISOTEC, Josep Masachs)
- Type: Health facility (winner project in a competition)
- Completion: 2012
- Client: Private – CTM, Comunitat Terapèutica del Maresme
- Size: 720 + 1000 m²
- Budget: <1M €
Thursday, March 12th, 2015
Article source: Hector Ruiz Velázquez
Torres Blancas is an emblematic building by Spanish architect Javier Sáenz deOiza (1918-2000), located in Madrid. This 91 m2 apartment is situated in one of the top floors of the building. It is a result of the subdivision of the original plans by Sáenz de Oiza, who contemplated 400m2 houses. In this space, the intervention of restructuring by architect Héctor Ruiz Velazquez seeks to recover the original organic essence of this building of great architectural quality in the interior of the apartment.
Image Courtesy © PEDRO MARTINEZ
- Architects: Hector Ruiz Velázquez
- Project: Apartment Torres Blancas 2040
- Location: Heart of Mary Street 3 Madrid Spain
- Photography: PEDRO MARTINEZ
- Date of Project: 2013-2014
- Termination Date: 2013-2014
- Lead time (months): Five Months
- Quote from work (Euros): 80,000 euros
- Actuating surface (m2): 91 m2
Wednesday, March 11th, 2015
Article source: FERNANDO SUAREZ CORCHETE
Our building is located in a plot at the entrance of the town, bordering the landscape of the mountains in the north of the province of Seville and a great visual presence from all areas due to the elevated streets that climb the hill in the southwest area. In this terrain, with a topographic ascension to the north, were gardens with plenty of plants and trees. The proposed organization meets these topographic conditions, the characteristic landscape of the surrounding mountains, the need to maintain the image of the gardens, and the best east-west orientation to the longitudinal axis of the main pool.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: FERNANDO SUAREZ CORCHETE
- Project: Municipal Indoor Pool in Constantina (Seville, Spain)
- Location: Avenida de Andalucía, 41450 Constantina, Sevilla, Spain
- Photography: Fernando Alda
- Architects Team: Fernando Suárez Corchete, Lorenzo Muro Álvarez
- Technical Architects: Víctor Baztán Cascales, Antonio García González, Pilar Correa Sánchez
- Collaborators: María Pilar Casado Villa, Marica Vazzana
- Consultants: José María Mateos Eguía (MEP), Ricardo Díaz Garrido (Structural engineering)
- Client: Secretaría General para el Deporte, Junta de Andalucía (Regional Government)
- Construction: ETOSA Obras y Servicios Building, S.L.U.
- End of construction: 2014
- Construction budget: 1.593.740,94 euros (Cost per m2: 727,40 euros/m2)
- Project Area: 2.191,01 m2
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Article source: RIPOLLTIZON
The new building of the water management company Hidrobal is located in the industrial park of Calvia, in a corner plot next to industrial buildings and warehouses. The new headquarters will house offices and customer service areas of the company.
Image Courtesy © José Hevia
- Architects: RIPOLLTIZON
- Project: Office Building in Son Bugadelles Industrial Park
- Location: Son Bugadelles Industrial Park, Calvia. Mallorca (Spain)
- Photography: José Hevia
- Collaborators: Pablo García (architect) , Pep Ripoll – Juan Miguel Tizón
- Structural Engineer: Jorge Martín
- Client: Hidrobal, Gestión de Aguas de Baleares S.A.U.
- Contractors: Aqualogy S.A.
- Project Area: 1018,81 sqm
- Budget: 567.146 EUR
- Start of Design: 2011
- Year of Completion: 2014
Tuesday, February 24th, 2015
Article source: Estudi E. Torres Pujol
ENVIRONMENT AND SHAPE
The building is located in an intermediate location between and industrial and a residential area, adjoining the old prison in Palma, nowadays abandoned. The plot is trapezoidal, and the building adapts to it using the maximum surface area allowed, as it was required by the client. Its volumetric architecture is a constant dialogue with the environment, blending the architecture of ‘International Style’ and traditional rural buildings in Mallorca.
Image Courtesy © José Hevia
- Architects: Estudi E. Torres Pujol
- Project: Hospital Veterinari Canis Mallorca
- Location: Palma, Spain
- Photography: José Hevia