Archive for the ‘Reception’ Category
Thursday, July 19th, 2018
Article source: humusstudio
Located in the business center of the city of Milan, the project is part of an extremely important context for the establishment of the turnaround of KKR, an international private equity investment firm with Unicredit and Intesa Sanpaolo, which was established at the end of July and named Pillarstone Italy spa. The “PIAZZA AFFARI” project concerns the redevelopment of an old office space, completely renovated for the headquarters of the new Pillarstone company, completed in 2016. It is about 500 square meters occupied by reception, common break area, offices with more than 30 workstations, two meeting rooms and a large board room. We worked in team with HI LITE next to manage the lighting design project in all offices.
Image Courtesy © humusstudio
- Architects: humusstudio
- Project: Pillarstone Offices
- Location: Milan, Italy
Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Article source: Philippe Starck
A new and vibrant lifestyle design hotel by Philippe Starck will debut in Singapore. M Social Singapore has 293 rooms and thrives on an interplay of friendship, community and new experiences. It is built on the democratic premise of giving the best, while being affordable to the greatest number of people, particularly those with a millennial mindset.
Guided by these principles, Starck conceptualised the project as an avant-garde laboratory in the ever-evolving neighbourhood of Robertson Quay. “M Social is where all the elements of the world – including creativity, humour and love – come together in an explosion of energy to create the joy of today’s and tomorrow’s world. To me, it is a stage dedicated to creative people,” he said.
Throughout the project, the density and strength of raw concrete is balanced with the concept of immateriality by the use of multimedia projections and video screens.
Image Courtesy © Philippe Starck
- Architects: Philippe Starck
- Project: M Social Singapore
- Location: Singapore
Wednesday, July 4th, 2018
Article source: TETRO ARQUITETURA
The Rola-Moça State Park is one of the most important green areas of the State of Minas Gerais. Located in the metropolitan area of Belo Horizonte, it houses some of the sources that supply the capital, as well as the natural habitat of species of endangered fauna such as the brown jaguar, the ocelot, the maned wolf, the wildcat, the macuco and the stag So the Park is situated in a transition zone from Cerrado to Atlantic Forest, rich in ferruginous fields, which are very rare, being found only in the iron and iron quadrangle and in Carajás.
Image Courtesy © Gustavo Xavier
- Architects: TETRO ARQUITETURA
- Project: Visitors Center of Rola Moça Park
- Location: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Photography: Gustavo Xavier
- Responsible Architects: Carlos Maia, Débora Mendes, Humberto Hermeto, Igor Macedo
- Contributors: Letícia Vieira, Guilherme Castro, Karine Mayrink, Arthur Roscoe, Larissa Lopes
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 680 M²
Wednesday, July 4th, 2018
Article source: v2com
In summer 2018, Desjardins Movement’s online services’ spaces will move to the Montréal Tower. The premises, vacant since 1987, are currently being transformed into office space. The interior design follows the architectural work carried out by Provencher_Roy. Desjardins will be the first tenant and has a 15-year lease. Its call centres and administrative offices will take up seven of the tower’s 12 storeys, or 80% of the rental space available at this iconic site. During the work undertaken in 2015 to refurbish and renovate the tower, which had been planned well in advance by the Olympic Park administration, Provencher_Roy replaced the existing prefabricated concrete envelope with a curtain wall for more abundant transparency and fenestration, thereby augmenting the presence of natural light within while respecting the original architecture.
Image Courtesy © Provencher_Roy
- Architects: Provencher_Roy
- Project: New Spaces for Desjardins at the Montréal Tower
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Client: Desjardins Gestion immobilière
- Surface Area: 150,000 sq. ft. (13,935 m2) spread out on seven floors
- Year: 2018
Sunday, July 1st, 2018
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
To The Sea
The Hotel Maritim, located on Roses beach promenade wanted to renovate the entire ground floor. Updating the common spaces, while still maintaining their same existing uses. The hotel’s ground floor is divided into three areas: the hall and reception, the bar, and the terrace.
Image Courtesy © Dom Arquitectura
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura (Pablo Serrano Elorduy)
- Project: Hotel Maritim
- Location: Girona, Spain
- Interior Designer: Blanca Elorduy
- Surface: 600 m2
Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Article source: VOX Architects
Rostov-on-Don is the southern capital of the Russian Federation, a large industrial and cultural center. Platov Airport is the largest transport hub of this rich region with a total area more than 50,000 sq.m.
VOX Architects had a task to design a modern comfortable space for the International Business Lounge of the new Rostov-on-Don airport.
The concept of the project conveys the natural beauty and richness of the southern region: the upper and lower reaches of the Don river, the valley of a deep river, overgrown shoals, the general feeling of warmth, space and abundance that everyone feels here.
Image Courtesy © Mamuka Khelashvili
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: Platov Business Lounge
- Location: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Photography: Mamuka Khelashvili
- General Contractor: WGM
- Customer: PJSC “Rostaeroinvest”, CC “Airports of regions”
- Project Management By The Customer: Ivan Shargunov, Anton Potekhin, Anna Nikitina
- Authors of the Project: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Andrey Koskov, Julia Noskova, Anna Koskova
- Project Implementation Group: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Yulia Noskova, Anna Marchuk, Kaurbek Bagaev, Svetlana Gunina, Alexey Varshavsky, Maxim Frolov, Evgeny Nezamaykin, Pavel Surshkov, Valeriya Khlebtsevich, Yulia Komleva
- Lighting Design: QPRO
- Total Area: 420 sq.m
- Year of Implementation: 2018
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
Article source: VOX Architects
Mondelez is one of the world’s largest multinational food companies. Its portfolio includes such well-known brands as: Alpen Gold, Milka, Dirol, and Oreo, among others.
In 2015, Mondelez announced plans to expand its Moscow offices and tendered a design project for a new large space in the center of the capital. Studio VOX Architects was selected as the winner, beating out many notable Russian architectural firms which also took part in the bidding process. The design plan extended over five floors, consisting of old and new office space. The space had great potential for development: at the site of an excellent location, panoramic windows, terraces, and balconies allowed stunning views of the city.VOX Architects sought to create a unique creative atmosphere, comfortable for every employee, which would emphasise the values of the global brand.
Image Courtesy © VOX Architects
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: Mondelez International
- Location: Russia, Moscow
- Authors of the project: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Julia Noskova, Andrey Koskov
- Project Implementation Group: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Julia Noskova, Maxim Frolov, Olga Ivleva-Neiter, Ekaterina Chernyshova, Andrey Koskov, Alexey Drozdov, Yulia Komleva, Maxim Frolov, Valeria Khlebtsevich, Pavel Surshkov
- Total Area: 5 200 sq.m.
- Year of Implementation: 2017
Thursday, June 7th, 2018
Article source: Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter AS
Breitenbach Landscape Hotel will have a prominent role linking the hotel activity to the site and local traditions. At the same time, it will gather the best of architecture, design, spa facilities and food culture in the region. It will connect the local character and landscape with new characteristic forms and create a specific architectural expression. The hotel will offer an unusual, comfortable experience in the middle of the French countryside and will answer to the visitors’ desire for quality.
Image Courtesy © TEJO
- Architects: Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter AS
- Project: Breitenbach Landscape Hotel
- Location: Breitenbach, France
- Photography: WSBY, Tejo
- Commission Type: Direct Commission (2015)
- Size: 17.000m2
- Total Planning Area: Cabins from 20m2 to 60m2
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
Article source: OPUS 5 Architectes
The Paris office of OPUS 5 is delivering the third and final phase of the rehabilitation of the Abbey d’Ardenne, in Normandy, France. To complete an investment project of over 25 years on this site, the former stables of this gothic abbey are now home to an exhibition gallery.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: OPUS 5 Architectes
- Project: Abbey D’ardenne
- Location: Abbaye d’Ardenne, 14280 Saint-Germain-La-Blanche-Herbe, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Client: Region of Normandy
- Contractor: OPUS 5 Architectes (Bruno Decaris, Agnès Pontremoli)
- Structural Engineering: Batiserf
- Utilities Engineering: L. Choulet
- Economist: Forgue
Thursday, May 10th, 2018
Article source: Architects of Invention
The building is located to the North-East of Moscow city centre on a street whose heritage dates back to the 17th century. Originally called Pokrovskaya street, which referred to the liberation of Moscow by the Poles, it became Bakuninskaya in 1918 in honour of MA Bakunin (1814-1876). Many historical houses have survived to this day, including the 200-year-old house at number 7- 15. In 1886, architect IG Kondratenko built the first factory building on the street, on the plots of houses No. 74 – 76. In 1885 the architect P. P. Shcheglov built a house (No. 54), distinguished by an unusually ornate facade: the pediment was decorated with the head of a lion. In 1891, the architect I. S. Kuznetsov built a house at number 78 for the manufacturer Denisov and in 1904, completed No. 94 for the clergy of the churches of the Moscow Pokrovskaya Community of Sisters of Mercy.
Image Courtesy © Architects of Invention
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: Tatlin Apartments
- Location: 5 Bakuninskaya Street, Moscow
- Software used: SketchUp, Revit, Autocad
- Client: Vesta Development
- Lead London Team: Dominykas Daunys, Kam Dhiman, Carlos Hurtado de Mendoza, George Nishnianidze, Nikoloz Japaridze, Theo Kirn, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Vano Ksnelashvili, Jose Lozano, Albert Serrano, Davit Tsanava, Fabio Zampeze
- Moscow Executive Team: Ivan Babich, Irina Bratashova, Julia Mogilevtseva, Nikita Tsymbal
- Consultants: KB Konstrucktor (Structure & ME)
- Construction Cost: $42,750 mil ($2,850/m2)
- GIA (Gross Internal Area): 15000 m²