Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Article source: A3 LUPPI UGALDE WINTER
The Grün sports complex is organized in an area of 14 hectares.
From access it offers a journey through the existing trees, walking along the recycling of existing building changing rooms, reaches volumes of new buildings in the complex; bar and meeting room.
Image Courtesy © Alejandro Peral
- Architects: A3 LUPPI UGALDE WINTER , Javier Augusto, Andrea Silvina
- Project: GRÜN SPORTS COMPLEX
- Location: Padre Canevari y Miguel Sanchez, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Alejandro Peral
- Developer: ELEPE – Diego Levi / Hernan Pelavski arquitectura
- Colaborators: Zylberman, Gonzalo, Aguiler, Agostina
- Area: 14.000 m2
- Project: 2013
- Construction: 2014
Thursday, June 11th, 2015
Article source: MAR office
How can a multipurpose art gallery and bar compete and emerge in a well-established gallery circuit Which kind of experience can it offer?
These were the project’s starting points. The client’s brief was about a space that would accommodate both an art gallery – which could also work as a multifunctional space – and a bar.
Image Courtesy © Filippo Poli
- Architects: MAR office (Multiple Architecture and Research)
- Project: FILO ART BAR
- Location: Alzaia Naviglio Pavese 34, Milano, Italy
- Photography: Filippo Poli
- Team: Renato Juarez Corso, Paola Mongiu
- Graphic Design: Barbara Busatta and Dario Buzzini
- Main Contractor: GI Gestione Immobili
- Fitted wood furnishing: F.lii Brenna
- Inox furnishing: Starinox
- Structure: Viganò, Lanfranchi
- Mobile volume and engineering: G. Dentoni
- Lighting: IGuzzini, Droog Design
- Neon Sign: Neoncasale
- Free furniture: Calligaris, Furlani
- Program: Art Gallery and Bar, Total Area 173m2: 97m2 indoor + 76m2 outdoor
- Client: Private
- Status: Completed July 2012
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: Not a Number Architects
The juice bar occupies a small site in the centre of Bucharest. Its irregular layout follows the outline of a derelict shed that was previously standing on the plot working as a Turkish café.
The space was conceived as a cabin in the city, a safe haven from the bustling streets or the cold afternoons.
Image Courtesy © Cosmin Dragomir
- Architects: Not a Number Architects
- Project: Juice bar cabin
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: Cosmin Dragomir
- Author: NaNA / Ermis Adamantidis, Dominiki Dadatsi
- Program: Juice bar, Cafe
- Area: 120sqm
- Design period: 2013 – 2014
Friday, May 15th, 2015
Article source: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
Mexico D.F. is developing new and extraordinary urban interventions with the aim of utilizing the existing cavities with potential. In this case the “Mercado Morera” located below one of the most congested freeways becomes one of the great examples of this ongoing scene. Yumi-Yumi is a brand new concept for Japanese cuisine; the client hired us to design an integral project including the brand identity. The design proposal had the objective of being easily replicated in multiple locations. TDDA partnered with Diego Leyva, Creative Director of Nhomada to develop the graphic design, we worked through a multidisciplinary process to engage the industrial design, typographies and architecture. The result transforms the typical sushi bar and integrates a whole concept for the traditional rice bowl.
Image Courtesy © Alessandro Bo
- Architects: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
- Project: YUMI YUMI-SUSHI BAR
- Location: La Morera, Polanco, Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Alessandro Bo
- STATUS: Built
- CLIENT: Grupo Sinestesia
- YEAR: 2015
- AREA: 12sqm
- TEAM: David Dana Cohen, Juan Castañeda
Saturday, May 9th, 2015
Article source: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
The creative process for this Project experienced multiple design facets in many different levels.The evolution from Schematic Design to Construction Documents was built based on a deductive process of clever decision making. Balmori Rooftop Bar is a project that was born from the necessity of public open space in Roma Norte. The site has unique potentials; it is one of the few rooftop bars in the city & the only one with 300 square meters. Balmori was design with the objective of creating an innovative youthful space which would offer an opportunity for disconnection from the Urban Mass. In the era of technology & globalization, these particles of cities become the lungs of the metropolis. Our design overlaps landscape, graphic design, furniture design and architecture.
Image Courtesy © Taller David Dana Arquitectura
- Architects: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
- Project: Balmori Rooftop Bar
- Location: Zacatecas, Colonia Roma Norte, 06700, Mexico DF
- Client:Franco Akerman
- Area:328 sqm
- Year: 2014
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Article source: CAA
This is a whole set brand space design for a chain. CAA brand team , is leading the design from brand strategy , ideas to supervision on the construction. The whole idea originates from traditional Chinese “bamboo weaving” elements combine with western “Arch” structure. Implementing modulization to realize it. Now it’s presenting Eastern Nostalgia experience and post-modernism.
Image Courtesy © CAA
- Architects: CAA
- Project: Jordan Road Restaurant & Bar
- Location: Hong Kong, China
- Creative Director: Liu Haowei
- Brand Strategy: CAA Brand Team
- Project Type: Catering Brand
- Project Area: 400㎡
- Design Date:10/2014
- Completion Date: 02/2015
Sunday, April 5th, 2015
Article source: NO Arquitectos Lda.
Design a disco club could be frightening and it may become a very naughty challenge. The requirements of the main public and the final purpose is the opposite of my main beliefs on architecture.
Some keywords for a program like this are ‘entertainment’, ‘vanity’, ‘excess’, ‘fantasy’ and somehow ‘performance’ seeking legitimacy.
Austerity and delict may coexist, depending on the critical state of awareness of the facts and its proper resolution, as A. Loos stood for. I’m out to read.
Image Courtesy © Arménio Teixeira
- Architects: NO Arquitectos Lda. (José Carlos Nunes de Oliveira, arch.)
- Project: Olympia Cinema
- Location: Rua Passos Manuel, Porto
- Photography: Arménio Teixeira
- Colaborators: André Oliveira arch; Hugo Araújo arch; Juliana Costa arch.
- Client: Olympia Will
- Constructors: Paulo Jesus Ribeiro; Vidraria da Povoa; Construções Perfeição; Alcino Tavares; Nelson Cunha; Joaquim Lopes; Sersilport; António Castro Sousa; Cozimoreira; Vidraria Barbosa
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Article source: Michael Davis Architects + Interiors
Cuisine: The cuisine will represent a wholly American palate with its roots firmly planted in upstate New York – multicultural , flavorful, simple, elegant, at times impromptu, seasonal, local, international. Inspiration will be drawn from all facets of the culinary team’s broad spectrum of experiences and tastes, with an emphasis on open fire roasting/cooking utilizing the two custom handcrafted wood burning fireplaces, one located in the main dining room and the other in the bar/lounge area.
Image Courtesy © NickWoodPhoto/Michael Davis Architects + Interiors
- Architects: Michael Davis Architects + Interiors
- Project: Fish & Game
- Location: 13 South 3rd Street. Hudson, NY 12534, USA
- Photography: NickWoodPhoto/Michael Davis Architects + Interiors
- Project Architect: Ronald J. Nemec
- Chefs/Owners: Zakary Pelaccio
- Partner: Patrick Milling Smith, producer & founding partner of Smuggler, a Film, TV, Commercial and Music Video production company representing a roster of award winning directors
- Distinctions: Nominated for Outstanding Restaurant Design Award, 2015
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Article source: Minimal Architects
Interior space is sort of mixture between luxury shop and meeting spot. The main idea is to create minimalist lifestyle store where you can buy a bottle of great unique wine and at the same time you are able to stay in the shop for a little longer to try out different tastes or just to talk with a friend. Idea of lifestyle wine shop changes typical wine store image into some think more open for different generations – young as well as older people.
Image Courtesy © Minimal Architects
- Architects: Minimal Architects (Marek Wroblewski)
- Project: Wine Shop & Bar
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Area: 120 sqm
- Year: 2015
Saturday, March 7th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Ikanos, an Old Montreal restaurant with Mediterranean flair and the little brother to Tasso, the Saint-Denis Street institution with an expansive vision, officially opened on October 14, 2014 at 112 McGill Street. For his new Mediterranean-inflected restaurant, the ambitious owner chose an imposing space on McGill, in an old warehouse that had more recently served as an artist’s studio. He selected blazysgérard to take on the challenge of crafting a strong identity for the space.
Image Courtesy © Jean Longpré
- Architects: BlazysGérard
- Project: Ikanos Restaurant
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Jean Longpré
- Designers: Benoit Gérard and Alexandre Blazys
- Project manager: Alexandre Blazys
- Collaborators: St-Jean et Fils, Ébénisterie GDPro, Serge Cantin Métal, Italbec
- Client: Constant Mentzas
- Sector: Commercial
- Furnishing budget: $250,000 for a total budget of $700,000
- Project completion date: May 29, 2014