Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
Article source: jbmn architectes
The new bar takes place in the basement, previously unused, of the restaurant “La Maison du Sake” located rue Tiquetonne in Paris. The project proposes to occupy the small rooms by creating five thematic pieces, where you can consume the precious liquid: whiskey salon, japanese salon, tashinomi, bottle keep. Each space is characterized by its ceiling, which highlights the natural stone of the existing construction, supplemented by a minimalist and discreet furnishing, made in raw medium, metal and oak.
Image Courtesy © Yann Deret
- Architects: jbmn architectes
- Project: Whisky Bar
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Yann Deret
- Partners : Antonio Orfino
- Team: Julien Boitard, Mike Nikaes, Marie Delles, Rémi Mendes, Médéric Morel
- Area: 210 m²
- Year: 2017
Tuesday, July 18th, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
Foster + Partners has been appointed to design a new office tower as part of an urban precinct that is set to reinvigorate part of Sydney’s iconic Circular Quay. Located between George and Pitt streets – a stone’s throw away from the city’s famous harbour – the scheme is characterised by a network of pedestrian laneways that criss-cross the site at different levels. The laneways will be lined with shops, cafes and bars, celebrating Sydney as a unique destination.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
- Architects: Foster + Partners
- Project: Circular Quay Tower
- Location: Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Behind the grey cut stone of an old warehouse store (1869), in the Old Montreal, the most recent Aloha Espresso Bar café explores through shapes the history of Hawaii and the spirit of aloha that intangibly permeates the inhabitants of this rugged terrain archipelago. Created by the interior design firm Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs, the café has already been labeled a “tropical paradise” by some Web users.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs
- Project: Aloha Espresso Bar
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
- Client: Aloha Espresso Bar
- Design: Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs
- Project coordinator: Alexa Adam
- General contractor: work coordination by client
- Millworker: Ébénisterie Top Design
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Article source: Robot 3 Studio
The design of White Metal Hut-LUCKY Kabob Bar has been completed in 2016. Then in 2017, the owner of the kabob bar commissioned the expansion work to Robot 3.
Black Stone has existed from the beginning of the Creation.
Image Courtesy © Robot 3 Studio
- Architects: Robot 3 Studio
- Project: Lucky Kabob Bar 2.0
- Location: Kexing Road No. 43, Changping District, Beijing, China
- Client: Lucky Bar
- Principal Architect: Pan Fei, Wang Zhi
- Design Consultant: Han Dong
- Building Area: 194 sqm
- Design Stage: 2017.03
- Completion: 2017.05
Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
Article source: Clickspring Design
Most who have visited a distillery know that entering an active barrel house is a profound olfactory experience. Over a period of five or more years, as a barrel of whiskey matures, a portion of its contents is lost to evaporation. This inevitable process, multiplied by thousands of barrels, creates the “angel’s share”, a scent that blankets the building in a delightfully unmistakable aroma. The angel’s share is one of the first characteristics that welcomes visitors to Barrel House 1-14 at the Jack Daniel Distillery.
Image Courtesy © Andrew Pogue
- Architects: Clickspring Design
- Project: Jack Daniel’s Barrel House 1-14
- Location: Lynchburg, Tennessee, USA
- Photography: Andrew Pogue
- Software used: Revit, Autocad, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Lead Architects: Tuck-Hinton Architects
- Client: Brown-Forman
- Project Management: JLL
- Landscape Architect: Shadley Associates
- General Contractor: Messer Construction
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: STUDIO MODIJEFSKY
Da Portare VIA is known for baking delicious wood oven pizzas in Amsterdam, Utrecht and now, in Zwolle. The company began with one small store on the Leliegracht, in Amsterdam and has steadily grown to 8 locations. As their popularity continues to rise, VIA, as they are now called, decided it was time to take their brand to the next level. Together with PUP creative agency, who were tasked with the rebranding, Studio Modijefsky was asked to design a unique interior to complement VIA’s new brand.
Image Courtesy © Maarten Willemstein
- Architects: STUDIO MODIJEFSKY
- Project: Da Portare Via
- Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
- Photography: Maarten Willemstein
- Status: realized April 2017
- Client: Da Portare Via
- Design: Studio Modijefsky; Esther Stam, Moene van Werven, Natalia Nikolopoulou, Zahra Rajaei, Faustine Herrero, Kleoniki Fotiadou, Camille Billon
- Size: 170m2
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: Ministry of Design
Singapore’s first ‘Sociatel’ brand, COO, introduces a new-generation hospitality experience to locals and travellers alike. Its first property in Tiong Bahru have been developed and designed as a holistical brand experience. The brand synergizes a design hostel and a casual bistro; and introduces a world’s first: COO Connect, a digital interest-matching tool aimed at connecting like-minded hostel guests.
Image Courtesy © Ministry of Design
- Architects: Ministry of Design
- Project: COO Boutique Hostel and Sociatel
- Location: Singapore
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: mar.s architects
Wine Glass Shop RIEDEL is located in the very center of Prague, Na Příkopě street. The shop has excellent RIEDEL wine glass in its range of products. The task was to create an environment that will excel in the purity and beauty of the glass. Therefore, the materials are used in their original form, i.e. coarse and “imperfect”, which are in contrast to the perfect glass. Wall covering is made of oak wood, the niches with exposed glass are made of natural black sheet, the floor is concrete. The entire interior is complemented by a wall made of steel pins, where selected wines are placed and the entire space is dominated by a steel wall with a built-in wines. The area is illuminated by industrial lights that enhance the atmosphere. The shop is very often used for wine tasting.
Image Courtesy © Boysplaynice photography
- Architects: mar.s architects
- Project: Wine Glass Shop RIEDEL
- Location: Slovanský Dům, Na Příkopě 22, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- Photography: Boysplaynice photography
- Investor: AD VIVUM s.r.o.
- Supplier of interior: Element-interior
- Industrial lights / Industrial antik
- Wine glass/ RIEDEL
- Area: 65m2
- Realization: 7-8 2016
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: A+B2 architettura
The new cocktail bar “Il Mercante” is born from a path of innovation in the Venetian tradition.
It occupies the space of the historic “Caffè dei Frari”, known and frequented by many Venetians and situated just in front of the main entrance of the Basilica dei Frari.
Image Courtesy © Marco Cappelletti
- Architects: A+B2 architettura
- Project: Il Mercante
- Location: Venice, Italy
- Photography: Marco Cappelletti
- Completion Year: 2016
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017
Article source: Inhouse Brand Architects
Glenelly Estate, situated in South Africa’s idyllic Cape Winelands, has launched The Vine Bistro and reimagined its tasting room and glass museum. The new interiors display a sophisticated aesthetic inspired by Glenelly’s French heritage and charm. Created in 2003 by May de Lencquesaing, former owner of iconic Bordeaux Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande, the project was initiated with her two grandchildren Arthur de Lencquesaing and Nicolas Bureau, continuing the family involvement in wine since 1783.
Image Courtesy © Inhouse Brand Architects