Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Article source: alcolea+tárrago arquitectos
The debate around work spaces from the beginning of the industrial revolution has been a constant topic in architecture. The necessity of accommodate new uses because of new activities has improved new tipologies for the discipline and the city. In this sense, it is easy to remember good examples both of buildings and cities.
Image Courtesy © alcolea+tárrago arquitectos
- Architects: alcolea+tárrago arquitectos
- Project: INNOVA. LOCAL AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Publications: 00x European Architecture, Verlagshaus Braun, Berlin, 2006., European Collection of Offices, Chris van Uffelen Verlag, Stuttgart, 2010
- Customer: Ajuntament de Pineda de Mar (promotor público)
- Executive surveyor: Ayuntamiento de Pineda de Mar
- Collaborators: Rubén A. Alcolea, Jorge Tárrago, José Ángel Medina Murua (arquitectos, equipo redactor),LIZHER Ingeniería (consultoría instalaciones), Isabelino Rio (presupuesto), chroma digital (infografías).
- Project date: septiembre 2005
- End date: in progress
- Budget: 1,993,656.03 euros
- Area: 2.080,80 m2
- Constructor: Excover, S.A.
Saturday, July 27th, 2013
Article source: Manuel Ruisánchez
The El Rengle compound is part of a wider operation to redefine the waterfront of the city of Mataró, combining housing and business uses. The planning of the city block -in collaboration with the Municipal Services- interprets this hybrid situation alternating different autonomous volumes among which this building of business activities stands out.
Image Courtesy © Ferran Mateo
- Architects: Manuel Ruisánchez
- Project: El Rengle Business Centre
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Ferran Mateo, Shlomi Almagor
- Client: PUMSA
- Team: Pere Fuertes, Susana Toyos, Miquel Burguet, Eulàlia Gómez, Ivan Martínez, Eduard Álvarez
- Consultants: BOMA (Structure), SEDNA (Systems), Roger Ríos (Tech. Arch.), GPO (Systems), INTEGRAL + SGJ (project manager)
- Contractor: FCC
- On site: 2007 – 2010
- Area: 30.289 m²
Sunday, January 27th, 2013
Article source: OKRA
OKRA wins competition in Glostrup-Copenhagen.
OKRA has won the competition, Ejby Business area in Glostrup Kommune near Copenhagen. Together with Danish offices CCO, ACT and Smith Innovation, OKRA created a sustainable and innovative development strategy focused on the creation of diverse programme and use of public space.
Image Courtesy OKRA
- Architects: OKRA
- Project: Ejby Campus
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Friday, November 9th, 2012
Article source: St Arquitetura E Consultoria
The Cargill Group develops processes to make innovation common practice in all of its business installations throughout the world. It is this vision that stands behind the Center for Innovation set up in the city of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil, where the aim is to connect customers to experiences and to possibilities for the creation of innovative solutions.
Image Courtesy St Arquitetura e Consultoria
- Architects: St Arquitetura E Consultoria
- Project: Cargill Innovation Center
- Location: Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
- Software used: Vectorworks by Nemetchek
Sunday, October 14th, 2012
Article source: NL Architects
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is a successful business park in Arnhem focusing on innovative technologies. The park is spacious and features numerous beautiful industrial buildings both old and new.
One of the keys to the success of the IPKW is the safety policy; the premises are under permanent surveillance. The park is fenced and features a porter’s lodge. Visitors, employees and suppliers find their way to the terrain via this reception area. The lobby is open 24 – 7. All visitors are registered and announced and subsequently directed to their destination.
Image Courtesy © Jeroen Musch
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Gate House IPKW
- Location: Amhem, The Netherlands
- Photographs: Ralph Kämena and Jeroen Musch
- Project Architects: Guus Peters and Bart Schoonderbeek (Schipper Bosch)
- Client: Schipper Bosch – Bart Schoonderbeek
- Concept Phase: Guus Peters, Arne van Wees, Gen Yamamoto
- Team Members: Lorena Valero Miñano, Inés Quinteiro Antolín, Jaewoo Chon
- Contractor: Karbouw
- Facade Material: Scotchlite retro-reflective Sheeting by 3M 580 – 85
Thursday, September 20th, 2012
Article source: BARCODE Architects Bordeaux
Rotterdam based office BARCODE Architects and Paris based office Haber Autrement presented the final design of the project ‘Pôle de Compétences’ in Bordeaux.
The 7,000m² project is part of the masterplan ‘Bassin a Flots’ designed by ANMA/ Nicolas Michelin, an extensive redevelopment of the harbor area at the west bank of the Gironne in Bordeaux. The masterplan aims on a phased transformation of the present introvert industrial harbor area into a new lively precinct with an urban mixture of living, working, and recreation.
Image Courtesy BARCODE Architects Bordeaux
- Architects: BARCODE Architects Bordeaux
- Project: Pôle de Compétences
- Location: Bordeaux, France
- Brief: ‘Centre for new businesses’, offices, restaurant, fitness, day-care, parking
- Client: ICADE Promotion
- Area: 7000m²
- Year: 2011-ongoing
- Status: PRO/Detailed Design – Construction 2013-2014
- Construction: IOSIS, France
- MEP/Services: IOSIS, France
- Urban design: ANMA/Nicolas Michelin, Paris
- Coordination: Brenac-Gonzalez, Paris
- Team: BARCODE: Dirk Peters, Caro van de Venne, Clément Périssé, Nieves Ruiz Alvarez, Philip Vandermey, Lauren Mishkind, John O’Callaghan
- Habiter Autrement: Mia Hägg, Felix Medina
Sunday, May 27th, 2012
Article source: REX
YIBD “Project R6” is an urban boutique residence for short-term business people, young urban professionals, and foreign residents. Due to the transience of its target users and the short durations during which they are home, R6’s unit sizes are small, including 40 m2, 50 m2, and 60 m2 residences, with the majority being 40 m2.
To meet the trends of its users and compensate for its small unit size, R6 must engender a strong sense of community and its residences must be highly attractive, providing generous views, daylight, and cross-ventilation. Maximizing daylight and cross-ventilation are also paramount to providing a highly sustainable residence.
Image Courtesy Luxigon
- Architects: REX
- Project: Yongsan International Business District
- Location: Seoul, Korea
- Client: Dreamhub Project Financing Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Program: 47,800 M2 (514,500 Sf) Of Luxury Housing For Short-Term Residents, 27,000 M2 (290,600 Sf) Of Retail, And 929 Parking Stalls
- Area: 115,500 M2 (1,240,000 Sf)
- Construction Budget: Confidential
Sunday, April 15th, 2012
Article source: Studio Daniel Libeskind
Archipelago21, a major redevelopment for the Yongsan International Business District of Seoul, South Korea dramatically reinvents the landscape of Korea’s historic capital city. This sustainable urban development is made up of over 30 million square feet of built area and will include a new international business district, world-class shopping, residential neighborhoods, cultural institutions, educational facilities and transportation, all sited in a large urban park along the Han River.
- Architects: Studio Daniel Libeskind
- Project: Archipelago 21
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Building Size: 20,000,000 sq.ft (Above Ground);6,000,000 sq.f (Below ground excluding parking area)
- Client: Dream Hub
- Landscape Architect: Martha Schwartz Partners
- Structural/MEP: ARUP
- Transportation/Sustainability Engineers: ARUP
- Status: In design
- Completion Date: 2024
Friday, April 13th, 2012
Article source: Studio GGA
Coworking is a versatile meeting, communicating and workbench table system providing modern workplaces. The layout of the tables demonstrates a thoughtful approach to the floor plan and generates this way a functional network. The scheme is centered on the provision of small work units for self employed and studios; obviously sharing tables and space with others. “Pto de contato” is a platform of experimentation, a deliberate contrast to usual offices, offering huge tables and informal spaces for sharing.
Front View (Images Courtesy Marcelo Scandaroli /aU magazine)
- Architect: Studio GGA
- Name of Project: Pto de contato
- Location: Augusta road 2690, Galeria Ouro Fino, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Type: Space coworking office, Galeria Ouro Fino
- Photos: Marcelo Scandaroli /aU magazine
- Date: October, 2010
Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
Article source: SMV Architects
The General Plan of Yerevan was created by academician Alexander Tamanian at the beginning of the 20th century was planned to be reconstructed as a city-park. But this plan was distorted and further construction was carried out by careless destruction of green area and distortion of natural landscape.
International Business Center
- Architects: SMV Architects
- Project: International Business Center with an Intercontinental Hotel
- Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Project Team: SMVH architects /Sargis Sardaryan, Ruzanna Mamyan, Anahit Hayrapetyan, Ani Veranyan
- Software used: ArchiCAD