Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: D-Werker Architects
Unicity – Carver Korea Lab.: to obtain “Idetity” in urbanscape.
Unicity is the headquarters and research center of Carver Korea, a cosmetic business in South Korea. Carver Korea wants to make a splendid building design to show recent growth of the company.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo Yeo
- Architects: D-Werker Architects (Jieun Lee, Hwon Yoon)
- Project: Unicity
- Location: 459-1, Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Inwoo Yeo
- Client: Sang Rok Lee
- Construction: Gaudikorea Co.
- Structure: Ferroconcrete
- Finishing Materials: Pine Board Exposed Concrete, Exposed Concrete
- Levels: 1 Basement, 5 Fllors
- Total Area: 1,961.91 sqm
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Article source: Campos Costa Arquitetos
Located in the municipality of Castro Verde in Alentejo, IN CASTRO – IDEIAS AND BUSINESS CENTER has been a great propellant for local entrepreneurs’ success since its inauguration in 2015. The site is positioned within two fronts, Rua Manuel Assunção Mestre and Rua da Olivença, at the extremity of a block which once represented an agricultural warehouses’ neighbourhood.
This intervention is based on two aspects: on the one hand, the rehabilitation of the existing warehouse and, on the other hand, a new complementary extension building.
Image Courtesy © Gonçalo Pacheco
- Architects: Campos Costa Arquitetos
- Project: In Castro – Ideias and Business Centre
- Location: Castro Verde, Portugal
- Photography: Gonçalo Pacheco and Walter Vinagre
- Team: Pedro Campos Costa, Stefanno Tornieri, Nuno Pereira, Duarte Santo, Daniela Figueiredo
- Client: Castro Verde Municipality
Sunday, May 14th, 2017
Article source: CCM2 architectes
The administrative center is located at the heart of the ExpoCité complex, near the Centre de foires de Québec and the Pavillon de la Jeunesse. The project includes a shared lobby, a wharf, storage and archiving spaces, a rest area, men and women changing rooms, an exhibition room, a waiting room with front desk, extensive individual and group work spaces, offices and printing area.
Image Courtesy © Stéphane Groleau
- Architects: CCM2 architectes
- Project: Expocité
- Location: Québec, Canada
- Photography: Stéphane Groleau
- Software used: SketchUp and Autocad
- Project manager: Mathieu Morel
- Structural / Civil: Dessau
- Mechanical /electrical: Dessau
- Contractor: JES Construction
- Budget: 4,5M$ | CAN
- Project area: 29 440 pi2 | 2735 m2
- Completion: 2009
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: KTX archiLAB
Toshin Satellite Preparatory schools gained considerable place in the Japanese cram schools business despite being subject to a strong competition. This development is mostly due to the perpetual seeking of space renewal and services improvements
For its location in Kawanishi, the school needed new reception, consultation and conference spaces in order to be more attractive and provide better accessibility to both subscribed and prospective students.
From Entrance, Image Courtesy © Stirling Elmendorf
- Architects: KTX archiLAB
- Project: The Duplicated Edge
- Location: Kawanishi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Photography: Stirling Elmendorf
- Client: Matsuo Gakuin
- Head Architect Designer: Tetsuya Matsumoto
- Area: 108sqm
- Date of Completion: March 2017
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: SPARK
SPARK has completed the design of Gateway One a 71,600-square-metre mixed-use development and transportation hub for China Merchants. Located in Shenzhen South China the 110-metre-high, 27-storey office tower and five retail pavilions are connected by landscaped terraces that combine to create a unique naturally ventilated retail and business destination for the lively Skekou district of the city. The buildings sit over and adjacent to a new transportion hub that includes a bus terminal and the Seaworld subway station.
Image Courtesy © SKPhoto
- Architects: SPARK
- Project: Gateway One Shekou
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: SKPhoto
- Client: China Merchants
- Project Director: Stephen Pimbley, Wenhui Lim
- Project Associates: Carlo Joson, Peter Morris
- Team: Cynthia Liau, Rafal Kapusta, Lintang Wuriantari, Darmaganda, Mark Mancenido, Olivia Wong, Fabian Ong, Paula Zheng, Arnold Galang, Natasha Hill
- Façade Consultant: Arup
- Local Design Institute: Guangdong Province Design Institute Shenzhen Branch
- Total GFA (sqm): 71,600sqm (Office: 47,200sqm, Retail: 20,400sqm, Bus Terminal: 4000sqm)
Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Article source: PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
In an area of consisting of 3 lots and located on Avenida 127, one of the main avenues in the north of Bogotá, this project was implemented in private offices with a total constructed area of 8,100 m2.
Image Courtesy © PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
- Architects: PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
- Project: Galeon Business Center
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Article source: Decibel Architecture
The City of Hanoi, capital of Vietnam and blessed with 1000 years of continuous history and heritage, is coming of age in a new millennium as part of the global network of rich and integrated cities. Reflecting Vietnam’s continued growth and maturation in the global economy, Hanoi has an increasing need to host its artists and cultural pursuits, and celebrate in larger and more artistically inspiring locations than ever before.
Image Courtesy © Decibel Architecture
- Architects: Decibel Architecture
- Project: Hanoi Lotus Centre
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Client: City of Hanoi
- Visualisation credits: Mike Durek & Shadowlab
- Structural Engineering: Buro Happold
- MEP: Buro Happold
- Developer: Sun Group
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
Article source: BoysPlayNice
Experimental structure in Slavkov u Brna is one of several buildings by Zdeněk Fránek, that have been created in partnership with scientists. The task was to develop an innovation center for a family business. A structure that will operate solely on energy gained from natural resources and using water independently thanks to its natural water treatment system.
Architecture of the building presents dichotomous conception of space increasing its effect on a spectator through its duality.
Image Courtesy © Boys Play Nice
- Architects: Fránek Architects (Zdeněk Fránek)
- Project: Experimental Structure
- Location: Liko-Noe, U Splavu 1419, Slavkov u Brna
- Photography: BoysPlayNice
- Co-authors: Libor Musil (Liko-S), Michal Šperling, Dalibor Skácel
- General contractors: Liko-s, Icynene, Novatop, Michal Šperling (constructed wetland wastewater treatment), Skanska SK (monolithic concrete), Dalibor Skácel (heat pump, ventilation, solar technology)
- Investor: Liko-S
- Built-up area: 249 m2
- Building volume: 1 300 m3
- Budget: CZK 15 mil.
- Project: 2014 – 2015
- Completion: 2015 (27 days)
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Article source: sop – slapa oberholz pszczulny I architekten
The new head offices for the world’s largest hotel search engine trivago is starting to take shape in Dusseldorf’s Media Harbour. In order to create a headquarters that could easily cater to an international team of over 60 nationalities, sop architekten designed a global campus to provide the best experience possible for some 2,000 employees.
Comprising two new structures and a large open space, the site lies exposed at the foot of Hafenbecken A (Dock A) on Kesselstrasse. The organically shaped buildings open invitingly to the water and perform a playful, yet balancing role at the intersection of numerous urban lines and edges.
Image Courtesy © formtool
- Architects: sop – slapa oberholz pszczulny I architekten
- Project: Trivago Global Campus
- Location: Kesselstrasse, Dusseldorf Media Harbour, Germany
- Photography: formtool
- Developer: IMMOFINANZ
- Team: Zbigniew Pszczulny, Wolfgang Marcour, Jascha Klusen, Eva Stach, Jana Beermann, Christian Litz, Ismail Tanriverdi, Frank Ostrowski u.a.
- GFA: ca. 30,000 m² above ground
- Work phase: 1-8
- Completion: 2018
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Construction of Leeza Soho, a 46-storey (207m) mixed-use tower with the world’s tallest atrium, has reached level 20.
Within the Lize Financial Business District – a new business, residential and transport hub adjacent to Financial Road in southwest Beijing – Leeza Soho is located at the intersection of Lines 14 and 16 currently under-construction for the Beijing Subway rail network. Directly above the new interchange station, Leeza Soho connects with the city’s bus network on Lize Road to the north and Lou Tuo Wan East Road to the east.
Image Courtesy © MIR
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Leeza SOHO
- Location: Beijing, China
- Rendering: MIR
- Client: SOHO China Ltd.
- Design: Zaha Hadid and Patrik Schumacher
- Project Director: Satoshi Ohashi
- Project Associates: Kaloyan Erevinov, Ed Gaskin, Armando Solano
- Project Architect: Philipp Ostermaier
- Project Team:Yang Jingwen, Di Ding, Xuexin Duan, Samson Lee, Shu Hashimoto, Christoph Klemmt, Juan Liu, Dennis Brezina, Rita Lee, Seungho Yeo
- Competition Project Directors: Satoshi Ohashi and Manuela Gatto
- Competition Team Lead Designers: Philipp Ostermaier, Dennis Brezina, Claudia Dorner
- Competition Team: Yang Jingwen, Igor Pantic, Mu Ren, Konstantinos Mouratidis, Nicolette Chan, Yung-Chieh Huang