Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Tuesday, January 5th, 2016
Article source: DFI (Design Forum International )
The Eros Business Centre is a commercial development located on the fast developing Southern Peripheral Road colloquially known as Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon, just off the main Gurgaon Sohna Road with easy accessibility from National highway 8. With prime hospitality developments in close proximity, developed by Eros Developers, the building is intended to achieve clean floor plates that allow flexibility in dividing spaces into smaller units. Being serviced by roads on three sides, all the facades were important and have been therefore treated as such.
Image Courtesy © DFI (Design Forum International )
- Architects: DFI (Design Forum International )
- Project: Eros business centre
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Design Team: Anand Sharma
- Name of Client: Eros Group
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 0.73 Lakh Sq.Ft.
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 8.19 Lakh Sq.Ft.
- Start Date: July, 2008
- Completion Date: July, 2014
Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
Article source: Architekti SEBO LICHY
How to deliver added value to the business center, and provide tenants with something more? In the world of large, anonymous office buildings, the architects of the studio Šebo Lichý decided to create an exceptional building. Business Centre Wallenrod on Mickiewiczova Street in the center of Bratislava is different and innovative in several ways.
Image Courtesy © Ľubo Stacho
- Architects: Architekti SEBO LICHY
- Project: Business centrum
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Collaborators: Ing. Marián Piterka
- Photography: Dano Veselský, Tomáš Manina, Ľubo Stacho, David Trčka
- Land area: 624m2
- Utility area: 5355,9 m2
- Building area: On the 1. over ground floor 622,7m2 is built, above the 1. over ground floor 502,6m2 is built
- Building volume: 17572m3
- Beginning of building designing: April 2010
- Completion of building designing: April 2010
- Beginning of construction: September 2011
- Completion of construction: October 2013
Friday, July 10th, 2015
Article source: BURO II & ARCHI+I
The site is located at the important junction of the A17/E403 motorway and the N36 regional road. The master plan calls for a highly-concentrated built-up site that serves as a clear motorway reference point for the nearby city of Roeselare, a dynamic economic area in the heart of West Flanders. The office zone comes to the fore as a prominent economic landmark for the city.
Image Courtesy © Klaas Verdru
- Architects: BURO II & ARCHI+I
- Project: Accent Business Park – Hotel and office building 
- Location: Kwadestraat [hoek A17-Rijksweg] in Roeselare, Belgium
- Photography: Klaas Verdru
- Client: De Steenoven nv Steenovendreef 1 B-8840 Staden, Accent Offices nv Doorniksewijk 103-105 B-8500 Kortrijk
- Team: Arch. Tom Vandorpe [project director], Arch. Dieter Haemers [design architect], Arch. Jo Baeke [project architect], Int. arch. Katty Ghekiere [interior architect], Int. arch. Ciska Delboo [interior architect]
- Gross floor area:
- Hotel: 4.550 m² with 88 rooms, including 8 long-stay rooms/suites, with 450 m² restaurant/bar/kitchen,with 600 m² conference facilities (conference rooms and auditorium)
- Office: 4.000 m² offices from 150 m²
- Fitness centre: 350 m²
- Basement on two levels: 150 car parking spaces, storage room and technical room (5.435 m²)
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Article source: Francisco Mangado
The project tries to reconcile the privacy of the dwellings with attention to goings-on outside the block, so in the floor plan, the units are arranged in such a way that on the south side, towards the area that will accommodate offices and the ‘City of Justice’, a public zone will offer cafés, restaurants, stores, etc.; a recreational hub that will also be representative and vital in terms of exchange of functions, and therefore urban and with economic potential.
Image Courtesy © ROLAND HALBE
- Architects: Francisco Mangado
- Project: 177 Social Dwellings
- Location: Valdebebas, Spain
- Photography: ROLAND HALBE
- Architecture: Idoia Alonso Barberena, Alejandra Muelas, Sonia Alves
- Structural engineering: Jaime Clua Martinez. Ingeniero
- Installations engineering: Ingenieros JG S.A. Luis Molina
- Entidad propietaria: Bisbel-Hispania
- Construction area: 34.930 m2
- Competition: 2009. First prize of Competition
- Project: 2010
- Construction: 2014
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Article source: Javier Marin Architect
The building is a small Business Centre with a ground floor where a space for community work has a more individualized offices raised floor and a basement room for various activities such as conferences, exhibitions, etc. ..vented through an outside space.
Image Courtesy © Javier Marin Architect
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Article source: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes
The side that we have taken in the urban implantation as well as in the architectural expression consists in an large quadrangle around an atrium-patio. The ambivalent need to create a program preserving the confidentiality of the companies and in the same time providing a good façade isolation leads to a sort of a « fortified » architecture which is being quite the opposite of the desired convivial working space.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes, Anne-Françoise Jumeau + Emmanuelle Marin + David Trottin
- Project: BIOPOLE,biotech business incubator
- Location: Rennes, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Project manager: Julie-Laure Anthonioz, Claire Gaudin et Stéphane Raza
- Site supervision : Antoine Roy ( mi+ro )
- BET TCE, HQE: Egis Centre Ouest, agence Rennes
- BET acoustique: Peutz et Associés (more…)
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: Lombardini22
Segreen in a nutshell
Segreen Business Park is a flexible, liquid and a living Place. People enjoy the workplace. In Segreen people can work in an efficient offce and walk and in the green path, Take a coffee and a sunny break.
Embrace change, look to the future.
Welcome to Segreen.
Image Courtesy © Lombardini22
- Architects: Lombardini22
- Project: Segreen Business Park
- Location: Via San Bovio 3, 20090 San Felice Segrate MI, Italy
- Type of building: Business Park, office buildings
- Total project area (sqm): 38.000
- Total site area (sqrn): 44.395
- Refurbished area (sqrn): 27.000 – 35% material reused for new buildings
- Outdoor Space: 24.400 sqm (more…)
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Article source: 10 Design
China Celebrated the Opening of Its World Class Central Business District in Shizimen, Zhuhai
On 30thOctober 2014, the Zhuhai Municipal Government officiated the grand opening of the new Zhuhai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, being the first phase of the Shizimen Central Business District in China. Together with the Mayor of Zhuhai, the Chairman of Huafa, the Project’s Chief Designer – Gordon Affleck, and Project Director – Miriam Auyeung attended. The development is strategically located along the Zhuhai waterfront, maximising close proximity to Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macau, catalysing economic development of the wider Hengqin Region.
Image Courtesy © KerunIp
- Architects: 10 Design
- Project: SHIZIMEN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Photography: KerunIp
- Architectural Design Team: Gordon Affleck – Chief Design Architect, Miriam Auyeung – Project Director, Vincent Fung – Senior Associate, Jamie Webb – Associate Designer, Colin Ashton – Architectural Designer, Jason Easter -Architectural Designer
- Client: State-owned Enterprise Huafa Group and its wholly-owned subsidiary Zhuhai Shizimen Central Business District Development Holdings
- Overall Development Programme:
- Total Site: 269,600 sqm
- Total GFA: 640,000 sqm
- Iconic Tower Height: 320 m
- Phase 1 Development Programme:
- Phase 1 Total GFA: 362,000 sqm
- Convention & Exhibition Facilities: 95,800 sqm
- Hotels & Serviced Apartment: 156,000 sqm
- St. Regis Hotel: 250 rooms
- Sheraton Hotel: 548 rooms
- Serviced Apartment: 450 units
- Office: 86,500 sqm
- Retail and F&B: 23,600 sqm
Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Article source: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
The programme of this competition, won in 2008 by Hamonic + Masson & Associés architects, was to reconstruct the Marne departmental archives annexe, situated in the French city of Reims. The new construction is located opposite the old building, and the project was completed and delivered by Hamonic + Masson & Associés in 2014. The aim was to turn the building in to a modern history research hub and a regional information centre, whilst expanding the linear archival storage space from 7km to 18km.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
- Project: Reconstruction of departmental archives
- Location: 129, avenue de l’Yser, Reims, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia
- Software used: Vectorworks, Nemetschek
- Client: Conseil Général de la Marne.
- Structural engineer: SIBAT
- Cost: 6,6 M€ excluding tax.
- Surface: 5 145 m2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
Article source: NL architects
Young Joon Kim (yo2) is the supervisor of public space of Dongdaemun Plaza in Seoul. He has invited 10 offices to create 3 small kiosks each.
The idea is to eventually construct 30 booths that will provide room for different functions; a series of mini buildings for exhibitions, commercial activities, exchange of information, surveillance, interaction. The stalls range in size from 4, 6 to 9 m2. But what is a kiosk?
Until recently the site was occupied by two large stadiums (for baseball and soccer) that almost touched each other; a surprisingly intimate urban gesture.
Image Courtesy © NL architects
- Architects: NL architects
- Project: Dongdaemun Plaza Kiosk
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Coordinator: Young Joon Kim, Pieter Bannenberg, Walter van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Gen Yamamoto with Jose Ramon Vives and Eke Hoekstra, Laura Riano
- Local architect: SeungSoo Shin, Design Group OZ