Archive for the ‘Cafe’ Category
Friday, May 26th, 2017
Article source: Re-Act Now
\”Entourage\” means firstly socializing but also what we want to become and leave behind us into a big marriage with the future.
We must take socializing on different layers as a positive game, first with ourselves. It is a game that helps us not being subordinated to some dogmas, it is a game that should make us expect to learn continuously… Also that we are in a continuous workout in this construction site of our souls .
Image Courtesy © Re-Act Now
- Architects: Re-Act Now
- Project: Entourage 3
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
Article source: AL_A
MAAT, the new Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, is an outward-looking museum located on the banks of the Tagus in Belém, the district from where the Portuguese great explorers set off. Proposing a new relationship with the river and the wider world, the kunsthalle is a powerful yet sensitive and low-slung building that explores the convergence of contemporary art, architecture and technology.
The new building is the centrepiece of EDP Foundation’s masterplan for an art campus that includes the repurposed Central Tejo power station.
Image Courtesy © Francisco Nogueira
- Architects: AL_A
- Project: MAAT – Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: EDP Foundation, Francisco Nogueira, Hufton Crow and Piet Niemann
- Client: Fundação EDP
- Principal: Amanda Levete
- Project Director: Maximiliano Arrocet
- Team: Fernando Ruiz Barberan, Mirta Bilos, Alex Bulygin, Grace Chan, Sara Ortiz Cortijo, Alice Dietsch, Ciriaco Castro Diez, Yoo Jin Kim, Ilina Kroushovski, Michael Levy, Cristina Revilla Madrigal, Stanislaw Mlynski, Ho-Yin Ng, Giulio Pellizzon, Raffael Petrovic, Chloe Piper, Filippo Previtali, Arya Safavi, Maria Alvarez-Santullano, Joe Shepherd, Paula Vega, Konstantinos Zaverdinos
Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs has designed for Westmount’s café The Standard, a space of symmetry where the minimalistic narrative blends in subtly with the sophisticated look of a period café, thus redefining the codes of such a venue where varieties of Grand Cru coffee and gourmet pastries are served.
Facade, Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs
- Project: The Standard Café
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: The Standard
- Project coordinator: Alexa Adam Designer
- Flooring: Plancher Mirage; Amélie Bolduc Monette
- Lighting: Lambert & Fils
- Materials: hickory, white quartz, brass finish metal
- Parameters: floor surface of 600 square feet
Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Article source: Abdenur arquitectos
Agil restaurants, with modern designs and healthy food are trend in the business world. In this context, lunch times are scares but the expactatios of confort and flavours are actually extreme.
FESTO Yrigoyen is located in one of the most vital avenues of Córdoba, and it´s enclave goes together with the growing gastronomic and financial developement of the industry.
- Architects: Abdenur arquitectos
- Project: FESTO cafe
- Location: Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen 123, Córdoba, Argentina
- Photography: Gonzalo Viramonte
- Built area: 120
- Complation date: April, 2017
Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
Article source: haus space
Located in Lagi, a coastal town in central Vietnam, with diverse tropical terrain consisting of mountains, forests, rivers and sandy beaches. The project is the initial phase of renovation for an existing local restaurant.
Image Courtesy © Dung Huynh
- Architects: haus space
- Project: Pho Da Cafe
- Location: Lagi, Vietnam
- Photography: Dung Huynh
- Project Year: 2017
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Diego Revollo Arquitetura
architect Diego Revollo and his team had as a challenge to develop the new project of Café Portobello, a disputed place by customers and partners which frequent the store.
It should be used in the project 3 launches, totally different among themselves in texture, style and format, but with very close tones, from white to light gray, of the new collection #InOutPuraMatéria.
Image Courtesy © Diego Revollo Arquitetura
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Article source: KDVA ARHITECTS
Calacatta marble counters, plain white-plastered walls and a simple concrete floor create a neutral backdrop for the culinary creations. Black details create a stylish. Cafe forms particular atmosphere and refined mood.
Image Courtesy © KDVA ARHITECTS
- Architects: KDVA ARHITECTS
- Project: Cafe \”NOWNESS\”
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
A low budget exterior cafeteria for a hotel in Paphos. We have used a neutral color scheme for the main objects of the Cafeteria but bold colors for the tents covering the whole space in order to amke it visible from far. This project was in collaboration with interior designer Leonidas Leonidou.
Image Courtesy © HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
Article source: Modourbano Architettura
MODOURBANO is a network of professionals coming from different cultural backgrounds and with wide international experience. Founded in early 2010, MODOURBANO is engaged in the development of innovative & sustainable solutions for contemporary architecture, design.
The Atkinson concept comes from the idea of creating an enveloping and warm space for Peabodys customers. Wood has been used on all surfaces; from floor to furniture such as tables and counter.
Image Courtesy © SIMONE BOSSI
- Architects: Modourbano Architettura
- Project: PBDY Peabodys Coffee Shop
- Location: Atkinson Morley Wing St. George’s Hospital Blackshaw Rd, London SW17 0QT, United Kingdom
- Photography: Simone Bossi
- Software used: Grasshopper
- Client: Peabodys Coffee Limited
- General Contractor: North West Commercial Construction Ltd
- Collaborators: Ambra Chiesa, Luca Colli, Lorenzo Cristoforetti, Milan Dragoljevic, Ester Ippolito, Veronica Julita, Ana Magro Figueiredo ,Hervé Matondo Fundani
- Consultants: Alessandro Costa
- Coffee shop: 83 m²
- Project: 2016
- Built: January 2017
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Article source: Framework Studio
De Ebeling is one of the most famous 90s cafes in Amsterdam. The design is based on the style of a French café combined with New York-style exposed brick. While the setting may be industrial, the ambience is still intimate.
Image Courtesy © Peter Tijhuis
- Architects: Framework Studio
- Project: Cafe De Ebeling
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Peter Tijhuis
- Client: De Ebeling
- Year: 2013