Archive for the ‘Clinic’ Category
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Metrópolis Oficina de Arquitectura
We proposed a medical complex accommodating an emergency area, a pharmacy and doctors’ offices within the ‘Sur Plaza’ shopping center to attend the needs of the South seaside city during the summer. Due to its holiday environment, we proposed a festive and friendly image that will help reduce the stress produced by going to a hospital facility.
Image Courtesy © José Orrego Herrera Architect
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
Since 1999 the Teletón Foundation has undertaken a great effort to attend to the needs of disabled children. In pursuit of the same ideals, it created the Teletón Infant Oncology Clinic (HITO) to support children with cancer, in response to one of the leading causes of death in Mexico. The city of Querétaro was chosen for its central location in the country, and its high rates of growth and development.
Image Courtesy © Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: TELETON ONCOLOGY CLINIC
- Location: Queretaro, México
- Photography: Jaime Navarro, Paul Czitrom
- President: Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader:Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Project Leader: Arq. Alejandro Coeto García
- Architectural Team:
- Design Manager: Arq. Cándido Hernández Solorio
- Engineering Coordination: Ing. Marcos Hernández
- Engineering Team: Ing. Héctor Ruiz Hernández
- Architecture Team: Arq. Miguel Baranda Estrada, Arq. Iovanny Fuentes Guerrero, Arq. Alejandro Espejel Prieto (more…)
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: alt Architects
New Health clinic is a sympathetic, small-scale public building. Location is adjacent to Mäkelänrinne senior assisted living and care center. Building is mostly surrounded by small batches of pine forest.
Image Courtesy © Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Architects: alt Architects
- Project: Health clinic
- Location: Kansantie 4, Ruukki, Siikajoki Finland
- Photography: Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Software used: Archicad
- Principal designer: Architectural office Karsikas Ltd / Martti Karsikas
- Architectural designer: alt Architects Ltd / Ville-Pekka Ikola, Antti Karsikas, Kalle Vahtera
- Architectural design is a collaboration between alt Architects and Architectural office Karsikas Ltd. Martti Karsikas was the principal designer and coordinator of the project and alt Architects was the office responsible for building’s architectural design.
- Client: Municipality of Siikajoki / Chief of property management Juho Kauppila
- Structural design: ARKINS Suunnittelu Oy / Kalle Hautajärvi (more…)
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: DMS Arquitectas
This Clinic is one of the oldest Clinics in Lima-Peru so they needed to expand the number of rooms they had. They called us to be in charge of all the interior design of the new building. The Building consists of 33 rooms in total, divided into 11 rooms per floor plus a reception and nursing area in each floor. We also intervened the rooftop, creating an open area where patients could feel more in touch with nature and enjoy a bit of the outside.
Image Courtesy © DMS Arquitectas
- Architects: DMS Arquitectas
- Project: CLINICA ANGLOAMERICANA
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Team: Arq. Mirjana Barandiaran Misic, Arq. Denisse Folkmanas
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: iks design + msd-office
You can find Yokoi dental clinic in Aichi prefecture.
Site is located at the intersection of the residential area.
To become an icon and be well liked by the community, we minimised signs and advertisements.
Image Courtesy © Keisuke Nakagami
- Architects: iks design + msd-office
- Project: Yokoi dental clinic
- Location: Kiyoisu, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Completed data: 2014
- Gross area: 190m2
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Article source: Architecture Studio Antonio Jurado
Novopie Podiatric Clinic is located in Torrox, a Malaga town, with the tourist slogan: ‘the best weather in Europe’. It is placed in a small shop of 18 square meters, on the ground floor of a residential building, inside of a coastal development built in the seventies.
Although the space is limited, the needs are the same than in a regular podiatric clinic: WAITING ROOM, WORKING ROOM and a BATHROOM as basic program. We proposed as additional program a WAREHOUSE, a STOREFRONT and a SHOWER.
Image Courtesy © Antonio Jurado
- Architects: Architecture Studio Antonio Jurado
- Project: Novopie Podiatric Clinic
- Location: International Centre, Block 78, Torrox, Malaga, Spain
- Area: 18 m2
- Architect collaborator: Rosa Maria Jurado
- Construction: Cosimco.
- Project Manager: Christophe Joly
- Carpentry: Daypi
- Vinyl and Polycarbonate: Digital Sur
- Project year: 2012.
- Completion year: 2013
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Article source: Pedra Silva Architects
On one of Sydney’s high-end retail streets we were invited to design a high-level state of the art dental clinic. The actual space and the brief provided by the client posed a few challenges that got us thinking. An aesthetic is something that may be mistaken as an additional almost cosmetic layer to a design, but in our projects, the aesthetic is a clear response to problem solving.
In this particular case the client requested two receptions with two entrances that could function separately but without compromising the sense of spaciousness and its relationship with people passing by. In the same space we also had a stubborn structural column that seemed to impose itself in all the attempts of trying to integrate it into the design. The solution? Answering the brief and magically making the column disappear!
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra
- Architects: Pedra Silva Architects
- Project: Care Implant Dentistry
- Location: Chatswood, Sydney, Australia
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Client: Dr. Christopher Ho
- Area: 402m2
- Project Manager: Andrew Stewart
- Contracts Manager: Alex Smallbone
- Project Started: March 2014
- Project Complete: May 2014
- Contractor: Renascent
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: Ren Pepe Arquitetos
This is a dental clinic project in the city center of Porto, Portugal. There are plenty of tile rendered buildings in this area and the design concept of this clinic is inspired by one of the typical tile patterns with windmill shape. Interior walls are finished with this windmill pattern. This pattern is applied to the Illumination and the furniture. Portuguese fabric made of wool called Burel is used as acoustic and adsorptive material on several walls.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Loureiro
- Architects: Ren Pepe Arquitetos
- Project: Dental Clinic in Porto
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Photography: Ricardo Loureiro
- Designer: Ren Ito, Alessandro Pepe
- Project coordinator: Michela Piddiu
- Design Team: João Ramos, Cátia Cunha, Marta Machado, Ricardo Leitão
- General Contractor: Manuel Faria, Sérgio Batista (Decmodil)
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Article source: AGi architects
Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim Clinic building by AGi architects stands as a pioneer in the healthcare sector, where challenging issues such as privacy and security are addressed using a new model, where courtyards attached to the façade are the driving element behind this unique typology.
Image Courtesy © Nelson Garrido
- Architects: AGi architects
- Project: Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim Clinic
- Location: Kuwait
- Photography: Nelson Garrido
- Design Team: Nasser B. Abulhasan, Joaquin Pérez-Goicoechea
- Architectural Design Team: Salvador Cejudo, Stefania Rendinelli, Hanan Alkouh, Gwenola Kergall
Bruno Gomes, Ana López Cerrato
- Client: Ministry of Health of Kuwait / Mr. Ali Mohammad Thuniyan Al-Ghanim
- Awards: -WAF Award 2013 Winner – Future Projects Health category -Bronze A’Design Award 2013 – “Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category”
- Type: Health | 6,500 sqm
- Date: 2011-2014
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Article source: Parasite Studio
The project of DENTAL PRAXIS dental clinic was devised on an open construction field in a neat rectangular urban tissue placed in a residential area close to the city suburbs. The idea of the project came along with setting the location – a “carious” field – in the urban tissue mentioned above, hence having a chamfered side. The idea was to functionally reconfigure this lot, starting from requirements set by the dental medical functions. As a rule, the dental act specializes in characteristic and distinctive cases, each activity focusing on an individual at a time.
Image Courtesy © Parasite Studio
- Architects: Parasite Studio (Attila Wenczel)
- Project: DENTAL PRAXIS
- Location: Timisoara, Romania
- Site Area: 650 sqm
- Building Area: 190 sqm
- Gross Building Area: 360 sam
- Collaborators: Claudiu Toma, Norbert Ianko
- Structural engineer: Cristian Lannert