Archive for the ‘Clinic’ Category
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: iks design + msd-office
You can find Yokoi dental clinic in Aichi prefecture.
Site is located at the intersection of the residential area.
To become an icon and be well liked by the community, we minimised signs and advertisements.
Image Courtesy © Keisuke Nakagami
- Architects: iks design + msd-office
- Project: Yokoi dental clinic
- Location: Kiyoisu, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Completed data: 2014
- Gross area: 190m2
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Article source: Architecture Studio Antonio Jurado
Novopie Podiatric Clinic is located in Torrox, a Malaga town, with the tourist slogan: ‘the best weather in Europe’. It is placed in a small shop of 18 square meters, on the ground floor of a residential building, inside of a coastal development built in the seventies.
Although the space is limited, the needs are the same than in a regular podiatric clinic: WAITING ROOM, WORKING ROOM and a BATHROOM as basic program. We proposed as additional program a WAREHOUSE, a STOREFRONT and a SHOWER.
Image Courtesy © Antonio Jurado
- Architects: Architecture Studio Antonio Jurado
- Project: Novopie Podiatric Clinic
- Location: International Centre, Block 78, Torrox, Malaga, Spain
- Area: 18 m2
- Architect collaborator: Rosa Maria Jurado
- Construction: Cosimco.
- Project Manager: Christophe Joly
- Carpentry: Daypi
- Vinyl and Polycarbonate: Digital Sur
- Project year: 2012.
- Completion year: 2013
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Article source: Pedra Silva Architects
On one of Sydney’s high-end retail streets we were invited to design a high-level state of the art dental clinic. The actual space and the brief provided by the client posed a few challenges that got us thinking. An aesthetic is something that may be mistaken as an additional almost cosmetic layer to a design, but in our projects, the aesthetic is a clear response to problem solving.
In this particular case the client requested two receptions with two entrances that could function separately but without compromising the sense of spaciousness and its relationship with people passing by. In the same space we also had a stubborn structural column that seemed to impose itself in all the attempts of trying to integrate it into the design. The solution? Answering the brief and magically making the column disappear!
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra
- Architects: Pedra Silva Architects
- Project: Care Implant Dentistry
- Location: Chatswood, Sydney, Australia
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Client: Dr. Christopher Ho
- Area: 402m2
- Project Manager: Andrew Stewart
- Contracts Manager: Alex Smallbone
- Project Started: March 2014
- Project Complete: May 2014
- Contractor: Renascent
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: Ren Pepe Arquitetos
This is a dental clinic project in the city center of Porto, Portugal. There are plenty of tile rendered buildings in this area and the design concept of this clinic is inspired by one of the typical tile patterns with windmill shape. Interior walls are finished with this windmill pattern. This pattern is applied to the Illumination and the furniture. Portuguese fabric made of wool called Burel is used as acoustic and adsorptive material on several walls.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Loureiro
- Architects: Ren Pepe Arquitetos
- Project: Dental Clinic in Porto
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Photography: Ricardo Loureiro
- Designer: Ren Ito, Alessandro Pepe
- Project coordinator: Michela Piddiu
- Design Team: João Ramos, Cátia Cunha, Marta Machado, Ricardo Leitão
- General Contractor: Manuel Faria, Sérgio Batista (Decmodil)
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Article source: AGi architects
Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim Clinic building by AGi architects stands as a pioneer in the healthcare sector, where challenging issues such as privacy and security are addressed using a new model, where courtyards attached to the façade are the driving element behind this unique typology.
Image Courtesy © Nelson Garrido
- Architects: AGi architects
- Project: Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim Clinic
- Location: Kuwait
- Photography: Nelson Garrido
- Design Team: Nasser B. Abulhasan, Joaquin Pérez-Goicoechea
- Architectural Design Team: Salvador Cejudo, Stefania Rendinelli, Hanan Alkouh, Gwenola Kergall
Bruno Gomes, Ana López Cerrato
- Client: Ministry of Health of Kuwait / Mr. Ali Mohammad Thuniyan Al-Ghanim
- Awards: -WAF Award 2013 Winner – Future Projects Health category -Bronze A’Design Award 2013 – “Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category”
- Type: Health | 6,500 sqm
- Date: 2011-2014
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Article source: Parasite Studio
The project of DENTAL PRAXIS dental clinic was devised on an open construction field in a neat rectangular urban tissue placed in a residential area close to the city suburbs. The idea of the project came along with setting the location – a “carious” field – in the urban tissue mentioned above, hence having a chamfered side. The idea was to functionally reconfigure this lot, starting from requirements set by the dental medical functions. As a rule, the dental act specializes in characteristic and distinctive cases, each activity focusing on an individual at a time.
Image Courtesy © Parasite Studio
- Architects: Parasite Studio (Attila Wenczel)
- Project: DENTAL PRAXIS
- Location: Timisoara, Romania
- Site Area: 650 sqm
- Building Area: 190 sqm
- Gross Building Area: 360 sam
- Collaborators: Claudiu Toma, Norbert Ianko
- Structural engineer: Cristian Lannert
Friday, March 13th, 2015
Article source: MiAS Architects
Previously, this health facility complex consisted in a main building, and two auxiliary buildings apart from the first.
The proposal links both auxiliary pre-existing buildings maintaining its use as a workshop in the ground floor and adding rooms in the first floor. Thus, a single L-shaped geometry dialogues with the main building. Between both shapes a patio is defined as a relation space and the main outdoor space of the complex.
Image Courtesy © MiAS Architects
- Architects: MiAS Architects
- Project: Therapeutic community in Arenys
- Location: Arenys de Munt – Barcelona, Spain
- Collaborators: Adriana Porta, Silvia Brandi, Carles Bou (technical advisor), Fausto Raposo, Daniel Montes, Nuno Marques, Sebastián de Iruarrizaga, Alfonso Abé, Christian Giovanetti, Giovanni Galdieri, Gabriele Mura, Laura Pomesano, Federico Licini, Marc Subirana
- Consultors: Structures (BOMA, Anabel Lázaro), engineering (PROISOTEC, Josep Masachs)
- Type: Health facility (winner project in a competition)
- Completion: 2012
- Client: Private – CTM, Comunitat Terapèutica del Maresme
- Size: 720 + 1000 m²
- Budget: <1M €
Tuesday, January 6th, 2015
Article source: NAN Arquitectos
The Project started with two difficulties. First of all, we faced with a small area, almost 50 square meters, it meant that we had to optimize the common areas in order to gain more operational area but we wanted to avoid also, small spaces. With this objective we took advantage using both facades to release the space.
Image Courtesy © Iván Casal Nieto
- Architects: NAN Arquitectos
- Project: Clínica dental Dr. Pablo Sieiro
- Location: Av. De Castelao 25, Cangas del Morrazo (Galicia / España)
- Photography: Iván Casal Nieto
- Year: 2014
- Project team: Vicente Pillado, Wenceslao Lopez, Alberto F.Reiriz.
- Area: 49 m2
Saturday, December 13th, 2014
Article source: Kunihiko Matsuba (TYRANT Co.,Ltd.)
The buildings look like a set of building blocks piled up to the brink of collapsing, but they do not fall down even though it seems like they could at any moment.
They consist of a dental clinic and a house, which were built in a residential area in a suburb of Hachioji—a city located in the western part of Tokyo. The building site was previously a field, and we planned to construct a dental clinic,a house, a garage for two cars, and a parking lot for seven patients’ cars at the site, which was spacious enough to accommodate all these structures and provide a comfortable working and living environment.
Image Courtesy © Taishi Hirokawa
- Architects: Kunihiko Matsuba (TYRANT Co.,Ltd.)
- Project: Nagasawa Dental Clinic
- Location: Hachioji-city, Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Taishi Hirokawa
- Project Team
- Structure Design: Tatsumi Terado (Tatsumi Terado Structural Studio )
- Lighting Design: Shoji Hiroyasu(LIGHTDESIGN.INC)
- Client: Takahiro Nagasawa
- Site Area: 559.6㎡
- Bldg. Area: 213.1㎡
Saturday, November 29th, 2014
Article source: id inc
Kampo lounge is a new shape of herbal pharmacy where doctor prescribes based on oriental medicine and also those who are willing to take herbal medicine in their lifestyle are able to learn deeply about it. Moreover, clinic for acupuncture and moxibustion is a place where treatment based on oriental medicine is provided.
Image Courtesy © id inc
- Architects: id inc
- Project: SUMIYOSHIDO kampo lounge
- Location: Aichi, JAPAN
- Software used: Rhinoceros
- Client: SUMIYOSHIDO kampo lounge, clinic for acupuncture and moxibustion
- Designer: Seiji Oguri, Yohei Oki
- Completed Year: September 2014